PDA

View Full Version : Favre!

MC2000190
10-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Thats why he plays the game! Any Thoughts?

Ric
10-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Thats why he plays the game! Any Thoughts? altitude .

MC2000190
10-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Underrated!

JohnnyB
10-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Toasted Dre Bly twice in one game :D

He's always fun to watch.....I may be biased :rolleyes:

As a Favre fan, the ESPN Commentator Favre love-fest was even a bit much for me.

stuartmcnair
10-30-2007, 01:11 PM
probably the greatest to ever play the game...and that's what he is out there to do...play

Ric
10-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Anybody have that pic where favre is in a wedding dress with madden in a tux? funny stuff

ShamrockIV
10-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Greatest? i would not go that far. He is a great QB and tougher than any other 3 put together but you know he will try to force a ball into a bad spot quite frequently!!! You do have to love him for his love of the game and all the off field issues he has dealt with so much class!!!

See you in Canton Mr Farve!!!!!!

Jim@BAWS
10-30-2007, 01:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvDOHYy49V0

ESPN had some good POST GAME commentary on Brett w/ all the AWESOME Monday Night Games he has played in.

A few more games...a few more records.

BRETT FAVRE...what a player

GO PACK GO !!!

MC2000190
10-30-2007, 01:25 PM
Johnny B where do you take your boat in Green Bay?

jbfootin
10-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Favre plays the game the way everyone wishes they would play it, if they had the chance. All out, dont hold anything back, leave it all on the field.

I do miss his drunken days when he would go to the sidelines, puke and go back in and throw a TD. Always entertaining:D

rektek
10-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Farve has huge sac, I hope he does well after football. I bet he has lost track of his concussions and his addiction to pain meds can not be overlooked.

toughest competitor I have ever seen at any position.

Datdude
10-30-2007, 04:01 PM
What a game!!!!!!!! When the Broncos kicked the field goal you could feel the momentum shift.....until #4 got back on the field. I was running around the house screaming when that BOMB was caught:D . As soon as he let it go, I think I screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........until it landed perfectly in Jennings hands

What a fun player to watch:D

lanier92prostar
10-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Awesome game and gutsy call at the end. And to think we traded him because they thought her would never be any good.

swatguy
10-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Even though die hard Bears fan gotta give credit where credit is due. Jim McMahon..... the guy is a machine. HAHAHAHAH kidding, Favre is def a machine I will also agree with the ESPN love fest. WAs irratating as heck, and then with the wife's commentary as well. Was a little over the top for sure. Always that way with Madden so I am used to it. He compares everyone o Favre every week

Anbody catch the Donald Driver interview? Thought that was a pretty good segment. Seemed like a pretty down to earth guy with his priorites straight. Always been a huge fan of him because he just goes out every game and does his job. No showboating or acting a fool. Just gets it done day in and day out. He and guys like him should be the ones with the huge contracts.

MC2000190
10-30-2007, 04:35 PM
I dont think the pain killer incident will have any affect on Favre's impact to football and the Hall of Fame!

tex
10-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Awesome game and gutsy call at the end. And to think we traded him because they thought her would never be any good.
Hey you ended up with Mike Vick...oh wait, that didn't turn out so well! Sorry!

MC2000190
10-30-2007, 04:42 PM
HAHA sucks to be the Atlanta Falcons right now!

wakolman
10-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Anybody have that pic where favre is in a wedding dress with madden in a tux? funny stuff

Yeah, I was at the wedding a few years back. The groom is totally in love with the bride!

MC2000190
10-30-2007, 05:28 PM
Great Pic!

jbfootin
10-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Glavin is an idiot!!!:) ...By the way thanks again:D

Ric
10-30-2007, 05:39 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that pic still cracks me up!

JohnE
10-30-2007, 07:46 PM
I love watching Favre and think he is a great quaterback, and definitely Canton bound. But as far as greatest ever, there are 2 playing now that are better and a half dozen more I can name. At least 3 are announcing now....And the ESPN lovefest with him made me want to turn off the game. And if I could hear Madden call him a gunslinger one more time then my life will be complete.

JohnnyB
10-30-2007, 07:48 PM
Even though die hard Bears fan gotta give credit where credit is due. Jim McMahon..... the guy is a machine. HAHAHAHAH kidding, Favre is def a machine I will also agree with the ESPN love fest. WAs irratating as heck, and then with the wife's commentary as well. Was a little over the top for sure. Always that way with Madden so I am used to it. He compares everyone o Favre every week

Anbody catch the Donald Driver interview? Thought that was a pretty good segment. Seemed like a pretty down to earth guy with his priorites straight. Always been a huge fan of him because he just goes out every game and does his job. No showboating or acting a fool. Just gets it done day in and day out. He and guys like him should be the ones with the huge contracts.

Donald Driver is a class act. He is a humble guy who is a hard worker. He demonstrates exemplary character off the field. Can't say enough good about him!

JohnnyB
10-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Glavin is an idiot!!!:) ...By the way thanks again:D

If you've ever seen Favre 4 Ever which was done by ESPN, Jerry Glanville (SP?) is hilarious talking about his relationship with Favre.

Leroy
10-30-2007, 10:16 PM
To score a lot of points for my fantasy football team! I've had Brett for years and he is doing great for me this year!

MC2000190
10-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Anyone have to privelage of seeing him at Lambeau Field?

Jim@BAWS
10-31-2007, 02:15 PM
Anyone have to privelage of seeing him at Lambeau Field?

Yes...On Monday Night Football on ESPN. HA HA HA

I have had 2 invites to go. I kick myself for not going. I am there
next invite. Everyone says there is nothing like it

Jim@BAWS

MC2000190
10-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Ill be at a couple games this year..... your right nothing like it!

GO PACK GO!

Datdude
10-31-2007, 03:35 PM
I love watching Favre and think he is a great quaterback, and definitely Canton bound. But as far as greatest ever, there are 2 playing now that are better and a half dozen more I can name. At least 3 are announcing now....And the ESPN lovefest with him made me want to turn off the game. And if I could hear Madden call him a gunslinger one more time then my life will be complete.

One of the things to consider with Brett is his supporting cast of receivers throughout the years. Some of the other QB's that may be "better" than him had much better receivers catching the balls:rolleyes:

There is nothing like Lambeau Field and the atmosphere on game day. I have had the pleasure of attending 3 games. My mom's uncle had season tickets 7 rows up on the visitors 50 yard line. He would give us the tickets for free if we brought back a game program for him. He had a collection of every program since the sixties(?). When he died his kids gave up the tickets without asking any other family members if they wanted them:mad: I STILL can't believe they did that:rolleyes:

Ric
10-31-2007, 03:38 PM
One of the things to consider with Brett is his supporting cast of receivers throughout the years. Some of the other QB's that may be "better" than him had much better receivers catching the balls:rolleyes: you SOLD the last boat!? :eek: you only had it a couple of months right? look out erk, this guy is gonna take your job!

tex
10-31-2007, 03:45 PM
I have a buddy from Cheeseland who is in love with Bret. He emailed after the game asking what I thought of his performance. I just replied, wow he kinda reminded me of Romo! He didn't get the joke!

Datdude
10-31-2007, 05:45 PM
you SOLD the last boat!? :eek: you only had it a couple of months right? look out erk, this guy is gonna take your job!

Long story................................;)

The new owner got a nice boat at a nice price:D

Ric
10-31-2007, 05:52 PM
Long story................................;)

The new owner got a nice boat at a nice price:D well what the hell, if you want another boat, mine can be had for forty K .

Datdude
10-31-2007, 05:56 PM
well what the hell, if you want another boat, mine can be had for forty K .

I have a boat in mind, but we have this 7 month layoff called WINTER that means I am in no rush. Something will come along under $40K;) . I just got off the phone with my car dealer buddy, and a new truck might be in order:rolleyes: :D . Anyone need a nice 2006 Chevy 2500HD crew cab 4x4 DIESEL?

So this is not a blatant threadjack.........BRETT FAVRE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ric
10-31-2007, 05:57 PM
you being a frequent buyer and all, I had to throw it out there!

Datdude
11-01-2007, 10:19 AM
you being a frequent buyer and all, I had to throw it out there!

I appreciate the offer:D Let me know when you get down to $30K;)

swatguy
11-02-2007, 12:25 AM
May have a 2000 X-Star up in the spring for under 30k. Could even be closer to you by then up near Madison if things go as planned :)

GO BEARS...........DOH! wait I mean FAVRE!

Datdude
11-02-2007, 10:10 AM
May have a 2000 X-Star up in the spring for under 30k. Could even be closer to you by then up near Madison if things go as planned :)

GO BEARS...........DOH! wait I mean FAVRE!

The whole Bears comment totally killed the deal for me. I was going to write you a check............but not anymore:D

I am actually looking for a SKI boat as I do not wakeboard. Thanks anyways;)

Are you moving to Madison?

BRETT FAVRE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!