PDA

View Full Version : Rep your Dealership

eyeball_jerry
10-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Do you like your dealership, recommend them?

My dealership is Redline Watersports www.redlinewatersports.com and no matter how annoying I am they keep letting me back in the shop, on thier boats, and somtimes even with a camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H3urucEsuI

The boat is one thing but service is the rest, rep your dealer, i bet they would love to hear it.

Lennyp04
10-26-2007, 05:25 PM
STERLING MARINA!!!! The best MasterCraft dealer around. So freindly and brand spankin new showroom.

www.sterlingmarina.com

ggroller
10-26-2007, 06:12 PM
STERLING MARINA!!!! The best MasterCraft dealer around. So freindly and brand spankin new showroom.

www.sterlingmarina.com

Yup, Sterling rules.

Ryan, Sarah, and Bill in particular.

Bill is probably the coolest mechanic I ever met.

uawaterskier
10-26-2007, 06:13 PM
Rambo Marine-these guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrianM
10-26-2007, 07:00 PM
BAWS not really local but my dealer none the less.

tex
10-26-2007, 07:19 PM
I'll put Texas Mastercraft up against anybody!

CottagerGreg
10-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Buckeye Marine in Bobcaygeon...

Definetly one of the best around.

duckguy
10-26-2007, 08:00 PM
2 up for REDLINE-Best in the BIZ

ProTour X9
10-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Yeah but whos on MC's website, huh? huh? huh?? ACTION WATER SPORTS (http://www.mastercraft.com/index.php?znfAction=News02&newsid=122) thats who!!!!!!

duckguy
10-26-2007, 08:49 PM
The pic on the left when doing a dealer search is Redline!

Roonie's
10-26-2007, 09:26 PM
The pic on the left when doing a dealer search is Redline!

The pic in the middle when doing the dealer search is the new dealer in Spokane WA. I went into that dealer this summer and it is sweet.

JohnE
10-26-2007, 09:44 PM
I bought my boat used from MYMC at Mastercraft of Charlotte. I can't imagine there being anyone better. Mike and his main mechanic Joe have been incredibly helpful.

My local dealer NEFWM (New England Fresh Water Marine) has quickly built a solid reputation here in MA. I would recommend them to anyone as well.

baedriver
10-26-2007, 11:16 PM
DriPort Marine in STL these guys are great. Very quick for whatever you might need.

Leroy
10-26-2007, 11:49 PM
Love Pinecrest in Fishers Indiana. If you go to the dealership it has to be 90% Mastercraft boats there.

http://www.pcmarine.com/

kev88
10-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Rambo Marine-these guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I 2nd that!

X-Aggie
10-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Um without a doubt Houston MasterCraft...;)

SDAhockey21
10-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Carolina Mastercraft / Carolina Watersports are amazing!!! They are basiclally 2 years old and a 3 man team, they absolutly rock. Can you say same day servie, becuase they can!

If you live in SC get up to Chad at Carolina MC, and tell him Sam Adams sent you and he will treat you right!

Chad meet me on Labor Day weekend. When they were closed!!! to figure out a problem. Now thats a dealership!

etakk7
10-27-2007, 01:53 AM
Midwest Mastercraft - these guys go out of their way (ie. hour or more) to answer questions about doing my own maintenance - knowing I will come to them when I have a major job or maybe a gear purchase or even a boat upgrade.

SunCoast 83
10-27-2007, 01:59 AM
Liquid Sports Marine - Orlando, FL. look them up at www.liquidsportsmarine.com. They have the best service department of any dealership that I have delt with. They host an annual St.Johns River run among other things.

eyeball_jerry
10-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Talk aobut going out of the way. I was on the Missippi with a friend, we were out riding, when we took a break the boat wouldn't start up. Fuel pump went out, we got it running and as we headed back to the marina, we contacted Power House Marine, they didn't have a pump but would fix it first thing in the morning if we got one. Called Redline they had one, we got it that night, brought the boat in and we were back riding by noon.

Thanks and Cudos two both.

It says alot about a company and a community when there are so many good stories. No matter where you go it looks like the MasterCraft dealer will be top notch.

i forgot, Redline like i said is in Madison WI, Powerhouse is in LaCross WI

bigmac
10-27-2007, 11:40 AM
C&C Boat Works in Crosslake, Minnesota. When My fuel pump went belly up on the Fourth of July, they called in a tech from home and replaced the pump with one they pulled out of a new boat on the showroom floor. Had me back on the water in about 4 hours. Plus, several other varied considerations, not the least of which was picking up the tab for replacement of my rudder with the '06 version.

Lennyp04
10-27-2007, 12:18 PM
Yup, Sterling rules.

Ryan, Sarah, and Bill in particular.

Bill is probably the coolest mechanic I ever met.

Everyone there is so amazing. They always have a smile on there face when you walk in.

Ggroller how ofter you on Wallenpaupack?

ski_king
10-27-2007, 12:18 PM
My dealer went out of business a couple of years after I bought my boat when he went to prison.......

03 35th Anniversary
10-28-2007, 08:17 AM
I'll put Texas Mastercraft up against anybody!I 2nd that........... :guitar:

ggroller
10-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Everyone there is so amazing. They always have a smile on there face when you walk in.

Ggroller how ofter you on Wallenpaupack?

Usually about once or twice a month.

I usually ski it with DMayer.

Maybe we can hook up next year. I'll PM my phone number.

AndyGJ
10-28-2007, 09:04 AM
I'll Second the vote for Rambo Marine!!

MC2000190
10-28-2007, 10:52 AM
Mr Outboards in Green Bay WI! They are Grrrrreat!

ilikeitglacy
10-28-2007, 12:23 PM
MMM in Montréal is by far the BEST boat dealer i know in the north east....
(Michel, i'll have a set of white Mc tt lettering for that...)

Jerseydave
10-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Usually about once or twice a month.

I usually ski it with DMayer.

Maybe we can hook up next year. I'll PM my phone number.

Hey GGroller, I'd be up for a slalom set sometime!
Maybe in a few weekends all you guys can converge on Sterling one last time for a "coffee talk" session.

Oh yeah, I'll also add my vote for Sterling Marina as a great MC dealer.

DooSPX
10-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Even though I never bought my Prostar from Jim at BAWS... I highly recommend them. Great people, honest, and love helping fellow MC owners or future owners.

look at my sig for the number!

ProTour X9
10-28-2007, 06:33 PM
I 2nd that........... :guitar:

I'd like to see how many store locations they have!8p 8p :rolleyes:

JoshBuzz
10-28-2007, 07:33 PM
HOUSTON MASTERCRAFT!!

Matt's one of the coolest guys around, and I can't wait to go ride behind the X-Star next weekend!!

Matt if you see this holla at me!! PM me, or shoot me an email!!

We went out this weekend, and I sliced open the bottom of my foot on a piece of glass, its a couple inches long, and pretty deep, but we're still planning on coming down to Conroe next weekend if that's cool!! Skeeler might be in town, and wants to ride!!

Oh, and knowing your dealer, and getting the chance to ride with him, coolest feeling ever!!

cdawake
10-28-2007, 09:18 PM
I haven't bought a boat from them yet, but Mastercraft Inland NorthWest just opened this July in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area. They have an AWESOME showroom that is featured on the "find a dealer" at mastercraft.com. They have PLENTY of boats in stock, and even though they just moved in, they have a good sense ot what people are buying, and which boats fit the lakes and riders from the area...

I'm glad to have them up here because our previous dealer sold only a couple a year, and I heard bad things about their service dept.

magnum
10-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Mastercraft boats of arkansas is the best dealer ever. they go above and beyond on every aspect of there dealer

03 35th Anniversary
10-29-2007, 07:53 AM
I'd like to see how many store locations they have!8p 8p :rolleyes:2 One in Fort Worth and one in Cedar Creek.

tex
10-29-2007, 11:58 AM
A little cut and paste should remind you of this Texas Mastercraft service!

Texas Mastercraft Service!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know there has been a lot of Dealer Woes threads recently. I wanted to share my dealer experience today-SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! My club-www.metroplexskiclub.com had a" In His Wakes" day( http://inhiswakes.com/) Texas Mastercraft was kind enough to loan our club a loaded 2007 X-2. We have a lot of members who have SN's and Bu's. We were all talking a lot of chit about each other's boats at the meeting the night before. Just good fun digs. I showed up today and started to pull the kids and the boat started cutting out. I opened up the motor cover and water was blowing all over the place. One of the intake hoses was blown. (Turns out there has been a lot of defected hoses recently) I phoned JEFF from Texas Mastercraft on his cell(on a SUNDAY). It went straight to voicemail. I just said, hey this is Mike and I'm at the lake with a blown hose(no jokes). I put the boat on the trailer and started hanging out. About 20 minutes later, I crutched back to my truck to get my phone and looked up and JEFF from TM was pulling in with hoses and tools. He had gotten my VM on the way to the river and rolled back to TM and picked up hoses and showed up at out site and had the boat back in the water in 15 minutes. I just kicked back and said, would Bu or SN service done that on a SUNDAY without even calling back. He just loaded up and came and fixed it! Had his hip wife Sally with him-Translation-Took time away from his family ski time to fix a boat that he was not making money on. All the SN and Bu owners were blown away! If you have to go to TEXAS MASTERCRAFT in the near future, let Jimmy know how much JEFF rocks!!!!!!

Sorry for the long rant but we needed some good news here!!!!!!!

swatguy
10-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Not sure if you can do this but I will rep 2.

Chicago MC. Their crew is top notch and the place just keeps getting better and bigger. Their staff is super involved in the scenes both skiing and boarding. DEF #! in my book and why I went MC.

#2 Action Watersports(formerly Watersports Marine). They were first rate in dealing with me as a customer who wasn't even local. Troy over there was 1st rate and right on with everything he explained to me. Went the extra step on several occasions, in which they didn't have to, on the used boat I picked up from them. Would def recommend someone to them from my experiences.

Roonie's
10-29-2007, 12:18 PM
I haven't bought a boat from them yet, but Mastercraft Inland NorthWest just opened this July in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area. They have an AWESOME showroom that is featured on the "find a dealer" at mastercraft.com. They have PLENTY of boats in stock, and even though they just moved in, they have a good sense ot what people are buying, and which boats fit the lakes and riders from the area...

I was there on vacation with my boat (07 X2) and I stopped in to see the new showroom in Spokane. They asked if I had gotten my J-hose replaced (which I hadn't yet and didn't even know of the problem) as there was a service bulletin on it. They offered to replace it for me at anytime during my vacation, even after hours. They said they didn't want me to lose any vacation time without the boat if the hose blew on me. It was refreshing to see a dealership educate and also be proactive even when I am not one of their customers and live far away. I ended up asking to have it replaced back at my own dealership.

Their showroom is awesome!!! One of the nicest showrooms I have seen at any dealer yet, car or boat.

jaxrider
10-29-2007, 01:25 PM
BIG PROPS to Liquid Sports Marine in JACKSONVILLE. Overall Liquid is great in all three locations in Florida but the Jax guys are cool and easy to talk to plus the shop is way cool.

Maristar210
10-29-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't know about touting them as the "best ever" but Action Water Sports has never disappointed me, ever.

www.actionwater.com

MCXSS
10-29-2007, 02:26 PM
I recomend Chicago Mastercraft to anyone sothern WI or northern Il. . Eric and Wil have provided us with great service, parts, and information to keep our boat in ship shape. If anyone is in the area, stop by and see them. I have no doubt they will take care of you. Good guys to talk to.

jkski
10-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Without a doubt, BoatHouse Marine in Ohio gets my vote. They know and understand the needs of their customers and always go above and beyond.
www.bhmtrilakes.com

Prostar Rich
10-29-2007, 03:06 PM
I recomend Chicago Mastercraft to anyone sothern WI or northern Il. . Eric and Wil have provided us with great service, parts, and information to keep our boat in ship shape. If anyone is in the area, stop by and see them. I have no doubt they will take care of you. Good guys to talk to.

Another vote for Chicago Mastercraft. Will is tops for service and service information for the DIY crowd.

Prostar Rich

ecelis
10-29-2007, 03:31 PM
A BIG vote for BAWS, just North of Tampa in Florida.
Sales AND service are great.

JoshBuzz
10-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Though I rep Houston MC, Jim@BAWS has been very helpful with any questions I've had, and I know he provides great service!!

Thanks Jim!!!

onlyinboards
10-29-2007, 04:54 PM
man, these are some great reviews. i have a dealer review section on the site to rep your favorite dealers. this would help your dealers if someone was on the fence. anyway, thought i'd throw that out there.

Tourney Team 197
10-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Midwest MasterCraft out of Crystal, MN deserves a lot of credit. As a proven leader among MasterCraft dealerships, these guys are very helpful for anything from skis, sweatshirts, decals, and of course boats! They went above and beyond by assisting me in my boat purchase from a private party. The real icing on the cake was when they helped me sell my Gekko by reffering it to a guy from Iowa. Corey and the rest of the team are definately doing something right!

www.waterskis.com

Vern Swieringa
10-29-2007, 05:57 PM
I was on Lake Michigan the Sunday evening before Labor Day and I hit a big boat wave and snaped the bracket on my waketower. This was bad news, because my son had made plans to take a bunch of his college budies out on Labor Day. I called Action Water's hotline, while I was still on the water. Talked to Chris, who offered to meet me at my house, but I said the dealership would be faster. So I loaded up the boat and headed for Hudsonville @ 6:30 p.m. Sunday evening. I met Chris in the showroom. He had the part I needed ready to replace when I got there (we had to replace the whole upper section of the tower). He had me out of there in twenty minutes. You can't beat that kind of service!!! Sunday evening on a holiday weekend!!! Two thumbs Up for Action Water!!!

Eagle Lake Rebel
10-29-2007, 11:42 PM
Got to cast my vote for Memphis Boat Center. Hart and his crew have provided great service and support after the sale. If they don't have it they will get it and send it to me (I'm 225 miles away). There is always a follow-up call to make sure I'm satisfied. They are the reason I bought a second MC.

Doug G
10-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Sterling is always consistently top notch... They have taken great care of me and everyone else I know at the marina. I have never heard a bad word and have heard lots of props for them.

Gotta also give props to 2 men of integrity on the board. Mike and Jim. That's my scope of experience and I would do business with any of the 3 any time!

ggroller
10-30-2007, 06:40 AM
Hey GGroller, I'd be up for a slalom set sometime!
Maybe in a few weekends all you guys can converge on Sterling one last time for a "coffee talk" session.

Oh yeah, I'll also add my vote for Sterling Marina as a great MC dealer.

Hey NJ,

Give me a call anytime you want to slalom.

I'll PM my phone number.

east tx skier
10-30-2007, 12:18 PM
Not to exclude mention of other great dealers, but I can't say enough great things about Mike "here's my cell phone number just in case you ever need to reach me about something and I'm not at the office" MacKenzie at MasterCraft of Charlotte. I have no doubt that Mike is waiting by the phone to help you as I type this.

www.mymastercraft.com

Ric
10-30-2007, 12:51 PM
I heard mike passed out at 31 flavors yesterday

east tx skier
10-30-2007, 01:44 PM
I heard mike passed out at 31 flavors yesterday

I say we do something to help.

MYMC
10-30-2007, 01:58 PM
Too late...

SkiDog
10-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Liquid Sports Marine - Orlando, FL. look them up at www.liquidsportsmarine.com. They have the best service department of any dealership that I have delt with. They host an annual St.Johns River run among other things.
Yea, but they still got Steve! He will be that dealers downfall! overpromise, under deliver. Typical car salesman, tell a customer anyting he wants to hear, just to get a sale! Not only that, he doesn't know how to treat employee's with respect!:twocents:

Ric
10-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Yea, but they still got Steve! He will be that dealers downfall! overpromise, under deliver. Typical car salesman, tell a customer anyting he wants to hear, just to get a sale! Not only that, he doesn't know how to treat employee's with respect!:twocents: WOW dog .

Jim@BAWS
10-30-2007, 03:04 PM
Too late...

"TWINS BASEL...TWINS"

"FOK YU and FOK ME"

Austin Powers !!!

SkiDog
10-30-2007, 05:48 PM
WOW dog .

Sorry. You don't treat my friends like crap, and I won't post crap on the internet.:D