PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Mastercraft X2 - For Sale on Craigslist - UPDATED PICS

SacM5
10-26-2007, 06:33 AM
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/460095101.html

TMCNo1
10-26-2007, 06:47 AM
"No expense has been spared on this boat", but I don't see a spare tire and no mention of a boat cover, priorities I guess.:confused: :rolleyes:

SacM5
10-26-2007, 07:29 AM
The boat cover is included and listed in the ad, go back and take a look. I have never seen a spare tire on a tandem trailer. Single axle, yes, tandem no. The spare tire on the trailer looks hoaky anyway.

justinlkgb
10-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Very clean boat....how about more pics of the bow:D :D

TMCNo1
10-26-2007, 10:29 AM
The boat cover is included and listed in the ad, go back and take a look. I have never seen a spare tire on a tandem trailer. Single axle, yes, tandem no. The spare tire on the trailer looks hoaky anyway.

Thanks for the heads up all the words ran together the 3 times I read it and I never saw it for some reason I dunno I guess your right about the spare not needed on a tandem trailer I forgot thanks again

SacM5
10-26-2007, 01:49 PM
I will try to get back over to storage and take some. It was kind of tough with boats in the front of it and I didnt want to make them pull it outside. Trust me the bow is perfect along with the rest of the boat.

Roonie's
10-26-2007, 01:58 PM

Let me translate. He means more pics of the girl in purple.

River Rat
10-26-2007, 02:31 PM
nice looking boat:headbang:

ShamrockIV
10-26-2007, 02:57 PM
Yep Sweet boat!!!! Accessories look good tooo!!! Expensive accessories that is!!

JR34
10-26-2007, 06:35 PM
great boat. one observation - that cockpit looks tight with only 5 people? Is that an optical illusion? This is coming from a guy just out of a 190 and looking at bigger boat next time and was considering small V drive like X2 or larger DD (197). Just curious how roomy it is vs open bow DD.

SacM5
10-26-2007, 09:10 PM
I was thinking the same thing. It is a bit of an optical illusion. The boat is rated for 12. The most I have ever had on there is about 10 and that was a little cramped to be honest. BUT THE WAKE WAS AWESOME! as usual...

SacM5
10-30-2007, 06:40 PM
Bump........

SacM5
11-24-2007, 12:24 AM
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/487393831.html

Bruce
11-24-2007, 11:48 AM

My tandem trailer has a spare. I am not the original owner but the mount look factory installed. The spare has the same matching chrome rim and same tire etc. Hoaky?

SacM5
11-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Yeah a little, in my opinion. In reality, do you really need a spare on a tandem trailer that does just fine as a single axle? Something tells me you could go quite a ways without one tire. I have also seen this occur with other trailers with no issues.

sand2snow22
11-24-2007, 12:16 PM
You mean there is no place to attach a spare tire on that fake "Mastercraft" trailer? :confused: Why does MC let them get away with putting their name and font on a non MC trailer?

SacM5
11-24-2007, 01:19 PM
You could put it up front by the boat buddy I suppose, but why? It doesnt look clean and gets in the way. I had one on the trailer to my Nautique and it looked really bad, however it was a single axle, so rather important, although I never had any issues.

I doubt MC wants to get in the trailer production business so they just go into an agreement with a company thats expertise is trailers. Pretty common.

sand2snow22
11-24-2007, 01:34 PM
I doubt MC wants to get in the trailer production business so they just go into an agreement with a company thats expertise is trailers. Pretty common.

Part of the MC difference is they build their own trailers!! From the MC website:
http://www.mastercraft.com/index.php?znfAction=WorldApart&sub=trailers

Here is a pick of my MC trailer, you can see on the other side the spot for a spare:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/bryanmclean18/DSC04117.jpg

I like your boat, tho. MC trailer or not, come Feb. I would be interested if it's still for sale!!

Bruce
11-24-2007, 01:56 PM
You could put it up front by the boat buddy I suppose, but why? It doesnt look clean and gets in the way. I had one on the trailer to my Nautique and it looked really bad, however it was a single axle, so rather important, although I never had any issues.

Lets see you spelled "hoaky" wrong. You did not know MC made their own trailers. Spare tire holder in the way (mine isn't). I guess we should also get rid of those ugly lift jacks, winch brackets, winches, surge brake cables etc. FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION !

X2M
11-24-2007, 02:56 PM
You mean there is no place to attach a spare tire on that fake "Mastercraft" trailer? :confused: Why does MC let them get away with putting their name and font on a non MC trailer?

Ouch........:rolleyes:

There is a dealer up there in NorCal that doesn't give you a choice on trailers. All their boats sit on 'fake' ones.

Nice boat SacM5. Good luck selling it.

SacM5
11-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks Bruce you are the resident trailer expert. While you play with your trailer I will keep boarding. Thanks for bestowing all of your trailer knowledge on me.

Lets see you spelled "hoaky" wrong. You did not know MC made their own trailers. Spare tire holder in the way (mine isn't). I guess we should also get rid of those ugly lift jacks, winch brackets, winches, surge brake cables etc. FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION !