PDA

View Full Version : www.mastercraft.com

TMCNo1
10-26-2007, 06:30 AM
Still no 2008 update on the Limited Edition 190/197/X-Star and New CSX models among others in the "Design Your Own Boat" section, I wonder why?

oldriver
10-26-2007, 07:00 AM
my thought exzactly,I checked last night and nothing

TMCNo1
10-26-2007, 10:43 AM
my thought exzactly,I checked last night and nothing

I check about twice a day, cause my dentist WAS interested in ordering a 40th Anniversary X-Star Limited Edition. I had told him and told him about it and he has 3 sons who want to go to the next level in wake boarding and they had been looking for it in Design Your Own Boat, where they have all the options listed, so they would know what was available when they ordered it. He kept asking me about it and I kept directing him to the MC homepage and told him who to talk to at the local dealer, who kept coming up empty with literature, order, production and delivery information, so he ordered a $88K wakeboard boat of another brand.

PS
Sorry Mike (MYMC), I recommended you first, but he didn't want to deal with anyone that wasn't close by.

Jim@BAWS
10-26-2007, 11:19 AM
As far as the NEW 265 CSX you will probably not see this till after the first of the year. It does not even go into production till then

The 40th...well you have ALL seen photos. Better than the ONLINE Graphic representation that you have all also seen.

If someone wants to order one... get to a dealer now to order one.

Thats all I can say for now

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
10-26-2007, 04:33 PM
As far as the NEW 265 CSX you will probably not see this till after the first of the year. It does not even go into production till then

The 40th...well you have ALL seen photos. Better than the ONLINE Graphic representation that you have all also seen.

If someone wants to order one... get to a dealer now to order one.

Thats all I can say for now

Jim@BAWS

Damn, you're getting NICE in your old age!:D :D :D

TMCNo1
11-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Still no update to the "Design Your Own Boat" section!

MYMC
11-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Sorry I didnt see/read this sooner.

I doubt you'll see the 40th boat show up in the "design a boat" section since there is no choices other than powertrain and stereo really.

Thanks for the plug Harold!

BrianM
11-06-2007, 11:52 AM

I doubt you'll see the 40th boat show up in the "design a boat" section since there is no choices other than powertrain and stereo really.

Apparently they had planned to since it was there for a while although a short while. Why the change I wonder? Just seems odd that there is no mention of a 40th boat on MCs main site.

G-man
11-06-2007, 11:52 AM
I thought you could pick red or black. I just don't understand why it would not be on the website. Do they expect a buyer to know it's avalable. If this is the thinking of the marketing dept. why bother to have an anniversary edition? They could quit making anniversary edition boats making those that have one more rare.

ski_king
11-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Response from TTAdmin after it was taken off led me to believe it would be back.
When we went live with the 2008 re-fresh of MC.com, we inadvertently allowed the 40th boats to sneak into the Design-A-Boat application. When this was discovered, we immediately took it down. And, to save what little I have left on my backside, I also deleted the thread in Team Talk.

The plan is to launch/show the 40th Anniversary boats at our Dealer meeting this weekend and then follow on the consumer side the week of Sept. 24th.

I appreciate everyone's restraint and patience as we will officially launch the 40th Anniversary boats in the coming weeks with a big bang!

Thanks!

TTAdmin

G-man
11-06-2007, 12:10 PM
And you beleive them, I think something is going on.

sand2snow22
11-06-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm thinking the warm response has something to do with it:)

TMCNo1
11-06-2007, 12:22 PM

Your welcome, Mike!
The short lived previous pre Dealer Meeting update, that was changed for the 2008 boats which included the 40th Anniversary 190/197/X-Star on the "Design Your Own Boat" link in the MC site allowed the potential customer to see entire list of options available just like a non-Anniversary boat has, but didn't allow exterior or interior color choices, because they are locked in.

Intruder
11-06-2007, 12:29 PM
All Anniversary Boats Should Be Stars And Stripes

Benny Boy
11-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Stars and stripes? oooooo. Haven't we seen enough of them. This year's special anniversarry is hard to beat. It's on dealer's web site. Don't know why not on the customer's site.

Springer
11-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Which dealer site is it on?

ss4000+
11-06-2007, 09:36 PM
stares and stripes are the back bone and the pride of mastercraft

duckguy
11-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Please not this stars and stripes thing again!

Benny Boy
11-07-2007, 09:28 AM
Ya, here we go again! I'll agree that some stars are ok and part of the trade mark, as long as it doesn't go too far.

Benny Boy
11-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Springer
TT Newbie Join Date: Sep 2007
Springer has no photos.

Which dealer site is it on?
If you go to your dealer, he'll be able to show it to you on his ordering web site.