PDA

View Full Version : Oregon or U.S.C?

ivectoryou
10-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Well, the last time I got too excited about a Oregon game and posted on here, we lost to Cal with a goal-line fumble for a touchback in the final minute (31-24).

I hope I don't jinx this week's game against U.$.C.

Who's going to win? I'm looking for some outside opinions here.

I'm going to predict the Ducks win. Something like 45 to 42. I'll be there helping the Autzen crowd noise factor.

GO DUCKS!

Sodar
10-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Well, the last time I got too excited about a Oregon game and posted on here, we lost to Cal with a goal-line fumble for a touchback in the final minute (31-24).

I hope I don't jinx this week's game against U.$.C.

Who's going to win? I'm looking for some outside opinions here.

I'm going to predict the Ducks win. Something like 45 to 42. I'll be there helping the Autzen crowd noise factor.

GO DUCKS!'

Better bring a bullhorn! :D

Seriously though, USC has finally gotten some momentum. 60% of our starters are out with injuries and the 2nd string is finally starting to grow together. I have not heard yet, if Booty will start over Sanchez, but I hope that Sanchez starts thos game and every game for the rest of the season. USC is hungry to get back to the top and I think that the season has only begun to see its share of upsets. It is kind of cool, walking into a game and not being "expected" to win. I think the last time we were ranked 7 spots below a team, was before I even started going to school there! See how nice us Trojans are? We give everyone a chance at the limelight, every once in a while! :D

MC2000190
10-25-2007, 08:19 PM
USC 24 Oregon 21 ENJOY!

sand2snow22
10-25-2007, 08:42 PM
USC, defense wins championships. It's hard being an Oregon fan. They like to disappoint.

Eagle
10-25-2007, 08:59 PM
I predict an Oregon win. Their offense is just too much for USC. Where was the USC defense when they had to make stops against Stanford? USC looked bad against Washington and could easily have lost that one, too. They didn't look great against Arizona. The 38-0 score against ND is deceptive; the Trojans didn't look good as much as ND was unbelievably bad (especially on offense).

Sad part is, I'm a Trojan fan and my son attends USC! But this year, they don't look so good. And I've been impressed with Oregon.

ivectoryou
10-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Good posts.

It really could go either way. Turnovers and special teams usually decide battles such as these.

I hate games that are decided with a last second field goal. Let's just hope it doesn't come down to a kick.

Dan

jbfootin
10-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Oregon 24
USC 17

This is a strange year in the NCAA

Sodar
10-29-2007, 04:40 PM
U-G-L-Y!! That final interception threw me over the edge and put me in a bad mood the rest of the night!

sand2snow22
10-29-2007, 05:21 PM
U-G-L-Y!! That final interception threw me over the edge and put me in a bad mood the rest of the night!

I would blame that loss on your coaching staff, the offensive coordinator. You can't run or throw short passes against the Oregon D, they like to give up the big plays. I understand they were trying to get something going in a hostile environment, but USC offensive game plan should have been more like when they marched down the field and scored to give them 17!