PDA

View Full Version : Tampa/Orlando peeps!

KevenAtWakeUSF
10-25-2007, 02:03 PM
WakeUSF rented out OWC this Friday if anyone wants to join. Registered students ride for free, guests its $15. We are leaving campus ~630PM and heading to OWC to ride from 8-10 PM. Anyone wanna ride along?

shepherd
10-25-2007, 03:48 PM
I'll be in OTown this weekend, but we'll probably be hitting Church Street Friday night! :friday:

I'll be slaloming behind a boat during the day Friday. Have fun at OWC, though. It's a great place for you boarders.

TMCNo1
10-25-2007, 06:21 PM
I'll be in OTown this weekend, but we'll probably be hitting Church Street Friday night! :friday:

I'll be slaloming behind a boat during the day Friday. Have fun at OWC, though. It's a great place for you boarders.

Enjoy, we really miss that place. It used to rock. We loved to eat at Lilly Marlaina's across from Cheyenne Saloon.

moodys
10-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey I met some of you USF guys at the USF/West Virginia tailgate....
Have fun. OWC is a great place and for god's sake get your Green USF PS 190 running.

shepherd
10-26-2007, 01:37 AM
Enjoy, we really miss that place. It used to rock. We loved to eat at Lilly Marlaina's across from Cheyenne Saloon.

Yeah, Church Street was really dying down when we moved out of town back in 2004. But I hear they've been building things up and it's getting back to "rocking" status (according to my buddy, who I'm visiting right now). We'll see tomorrow night.

shepherd
10-26-2007, 01:42 AM
WakeUSF rented out OWC this Friday if anyone wants to join. Registered students ride for free, guests its $15. We are leaving campus ~630PM and heading to OWC to ride from 8-10 PM. Anyone wanna ride along?

So is this $15 deal open to the public or do I need to get an "invitation" from you?

KevenAtWakeUSF
10-26-2007, 01:55 AM
Not really to the public, so dont invite 100000 people. I just figured I would give the invite to get to meet some of you guys and then hopefully you all would return the offer! You scratch my back, ill scratch yours.....funny thing about my back is......

Give me a call561-818-0827 if you want to go!