PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Mini Tower Pic's

bstrom-tt
10-25-2007, 09:11 AM
I know I saw a pic here somewhere, but can't seam to find it now. So, anyone having pic's of the 2008 mini tower.. Please post as many as possible.

I'm trying to decide which way to go on the next TT boat.

Thanks much.
Bill.

Farmer Ted
10-25-2007, 10:02 AM
I know I saw a pic here somewhere, but can't seam to find it now. So, anyone having pic's of the 2008 mini tower.. Please post as many as possible.

I'm trying to decide which way to go on the next TT boat.

Thanks much.
Bill.

MasterCraft doesn't give you something to order options from?

Maybe wakeside has some pictures on it, they seem to get everything first.................

Unacceptable on MCs part

JohnE
10-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Go to post #64 here: http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=18302&page=7

Photo courtesy of Doug.

bstrom-tt
10-25-2007, 12:12 PM
John E. Thanks, that's the pic I wasn't able to find.

Farmer, Don't get your shorts in a bunch!! When I go in to order the boat, the dealer will have all this info at my disposal. My understanding is that the TT boats won't be available to order until the 29th of this month at the dealer. All I wanted to do was get a look ahead of time so I could mull it over in my head and be prepared at the time I sit down with my dealer to place the order.

Benny Boy
10-25-2007, 12:51 PM
Want my opinion? I'll give it to you anyway. When I firts saw it at Surf Expo, thought it was ridiculous. When standing up from the passenger seat, it looks and feels like you're trapped in a cage between the windshield and the tower. Also, I could imagine my friends with other brands boats who were gonna bug the hell out of me about banging my head all the time But with the bimini top, it looks awesome ( better than the old one) and works great. You have to get it. I'm sure your boat is gonna sell much better with it. Especially that you can now get the swivell board racks with it.;)

Chicago190
10-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Does the new mini-tower get in the way at short lines like the full-size tower does? Not that I am worried about my 38-off pass, but on a TT boat I think it would be a big deal?

bstrom-tt
10-25-2007, 02:56 PM
The mount is forward next to the windshield on the mini, 6 to 12" further toward the rear of the boat on the full tower. Mini tower won't have a interference issue.

Benny boy, thanks for the extra pics.

sethro
10-25-2007, 03:41 PM
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=19768

Post #3 in the INT Photos thread

Farmer Ted
10-25-2007, 08:45 PM
John E. Thanks, that's the pic I wasn't able to find.

Farmer, Don't get your shorts in a bunch!! When I go in to order the boat, the dealer will have all this info at my disposal. My understanding is that the TT boats won't be available to order until the 29th of this month at the dealer. All I wanted to do was get a look ahead of time so I could mull it over in my head and be prepared at the time I sit down with my dealer to place the order.

don't worry I didn't get my knickers in a twist

it's becoming more and more common the lack of information regarding products, especially new products.

Doesn't matter to me one way or the other, but it reflects poorly on MasterCraft