PDA

View Full Version : Wakeboard tower

akalenny
10-24-2007, 11:02 PM
I am looking for a wakeboard tower for my 98 Prostar 190 closed bow. It needs to be one that I can fold down as I store my boat in the garage. Does anyone have any good advice on what company/style to go with.

Thanks.

Farmer Ted
10-24-2007, 11:19 PM
I am looking for a wakeboard tower for my 98 Prostar 190 closed bow. It needs to be one that I can fold down as I store my boat in the garage. Does anyone have any good advice on what company/style to go with.

Thanks.

I have a New Dimension Towers Mini tower on my boat, infact I have the first one they installed on a 98 190
You could go with either a Mini or a Full, since you want a wakeboard tower, a full would probably meet your need better.

Give Rich a call and talk to him, both the full and mini were designed to fit in a standard 7 foot garage door

JoshBuzz
10-24-2007, 11:27 PM
IMO, on the PS 190's, the New Dimensions look awesome!! They're sturdy, and reliable!! We have the Moomba Mobius tower on our 93 Maristar, and we love that as well, but for a PS, you can't beat the new dimension!!

Farmer Ted
10-24-2007, 11:30 PM
IMO, on the PS 190's, the New Dimensions look awesome!! They're sturdy, and reliable!! We have the Moomba Mobius tower on our 93 Maristar, and we love that as well, but for a PS, you can't beat the new dimension!!

I'm 90% certain that New Dimension made the tower for your boat.....

JoshBuzz
10-24-2007, 11:37 PM
I wouldn't be upset if they did!!

I love the way those ND mini's look on the PS, and just like the ND towers in general!!

:D

CHaus21
10-25-2007, 12:12 AM
If this picture doesn't sell you on a ND tower, I don't know what will...

This is my 98 Sport Star 19 - By the way, which is for sale as I'm looking to upgrade to a larger boat....

Check it out!!

http://www.tmcowners.com/market/showproduct.php?product=1753&cat=5