PDA

View Full Version : Waffle House Brawl!

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 12:55 PM
Kid Rock was released from jail after being arrested and spending the night there for having been involved in a brawl at a Waffle House along with some of his buddies.
How could anyone have a brawl at such a upscale, high class, eating establishment as Waffle House. I just don't get it! :rolleyes: :D

beef
10-23-2007, 01:26 PM
I LOVE Waffle House! All-Star Breakfast is the stuff for me.

Not too crazy bout Kid Rock, though...

6ballsisall
10-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Thats classic............

Monte
10-23-2007, 01:31 PM
Kid Rock was released from jail after being arrested and spending the night there for having been involved in a brawl at a Waffle House along with some of his buddies.
How could anyone have a brawl at such a upscale, high class, eating establishment as Waffle House. I just don't get it! :rolleyes: :D

Did they scare your girlfriend Harold..8p You know the one in the girls of waffle house calendar:rolleyes:

shepherd
10-23-2007, 01:32 PM
From what I read, he was trying to protect the honor of one of the ladies there. Such a gentleman...

justinlkgb
10-23-2007, 01:34 PM
I wish we had a Waffle house up here. :(

shepherd
10-23-2007, 01:37 PM
We got a ton of them. I wish we had a Cracker Barrel down here.

Mag_Red
10-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Come on down/ up here...............we have both!:D

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 02:15 PM
We always eat @ Waffle House when we travel, but I know now if Kid Rock comes in, to get in the van and get our butts and the boat outa there! Waffle House can be pricey, but what do you expect for excellent cuisine and romantic atmosphere!
Cracker Barrel comes in a close second, but you have to be careful what you eat. About 1 hour later you'll go to sleep and wake up an hour later, 70 miles farther down the Interstate.

bcampbe7
10-23-2007, 02:30 PM

I can tell you how to experience Waffle House from the comfort of your own home.

Go to the store and pick up about 60 gallons of Vegetable oil. Now fill your bathtub up with oil. Next, get into tub and lie down. Sit there for about 30 minutes to an hour and when you get out you will feel like you just left a Waffle House! :D

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 02:38 PM
I can tell you how to experience Waffle House from the comfort of your own home.

Go to the store and pick up about 60 gallons of Vegetable oil. Now fill your bathtub up with oil. Next, get into tub and lie down. Sit there for about 30 minutes to an hour and when you get out you will feel like you just left a Waffle House! :D

Breakfast and a oil massage all-in-one!:rolleyes: :D

shepherd
10-23-2007, 03:47 PM
I had the worst dining-out breakfast of my life at a Waffle House south of Orlando in the Disney area. Never went to another one again. But Cracker Barrel... that's the best food you can find within 100 yards of an interstate off ramp IMO. We always stop at one during a road trip, sometimes twice in the same day!

lanier92prostar
10-23-2007, 04:03 PM
Cracker Barrel is the way to go if you are traveling. Most have parking spaces for RV's and Boats. In the southeast, it is the only place we stop.

6ballsisall
10-23-2007, 04:26 PM

The imagery running thru my head right now isn't so pretty Beau.
You have an amazing way with words brutha..... :rolleyes: 8p

atlfootr
10-23-2007, 04:32 PM

You just answered your own Q :rolleyes: It's Kid rock.
I thought it happened in Tennessee, until I clicked here

http://www.wptz.com/video/14392649/index.html?source=ext_stream

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 04:35 PM
I had the worst dining-out breakfast of my life at a Waffle House south of Orlando in the Disney area. Never went to another one again. But Cracker Barrel... that's the best food you can find within 100 yards of an interstate off ramp IMO. We always stop at one during a road trip, sometimes twice in the same day!

Man your missing alot Shep!
Nothing is more romantic, than trying to eat your scattered, splattered, scraped, raped, chunked, smothered, dipped, extra crispy hashbrowns while listening to a 1/2 drunk 75 year old hooker trying to pick up a 35 year old trucker in a Waffle House in Kernersville, NC and I believe the chef also ran a junk yard during the day! We've never eat at that one since!:mad:

Chas
10-23-2007, 04:40 PM
We don't have Cracker Barrel restaurants out here in LaLa land. I had some relatives who absolutely raved about them, so we stopped into one on our way back home from Phoenix one time. Food was fair, service was fair, but I got amazingly sick. I have never had such a reaction to food. I am allergic to scallops - I wonder if they cooked our food together or something like that?

I will never go to another one - sorry.

I have also heard that the farther West you get, the worse they are. No offense - just my experience.

roddydog
10-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Up there!!!???

UP HERE!!!!!:firejump:

roddydog
10-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Just watched the video.......................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ

bcampbe7
10-23-2007, 05:08 PM
We have one about 15 miles from the house but I get the worst gut aches after eating at Cracker Barrel! :confused:

Their food just doesn't sit well with me! :eek3:

We don't have Cracker Barrel restaurants out here in LaLa land. I had some relatives who absolutely raved about them, so we stopped into one on our way back home from Phoenix one time. Food was fair, service was fair, but I got amazingly sick. I have never had such a reaction to food. I am allergic to scallops - I wonder if they cooked our food together or something like that?

I will never go to another one - sorry.

I have also heard that the farther West you get, the worse they are. No offense - just my experience.

bcampbe7
10-23-2007, 05:08 PM
The imagery running thru my head right now isn't so pretty Beau.
You have an amazing way with words brutha..... :rolleyes: 8p

I wordsmith I am not!

roddydog
10-23-2007, 05:10 PM
But one heck of a 'woodsmith'!!!

bcampbe7
10-23-2007, 05:12 PM
But one heck of a 'woodsmith'!!!

Nope, I'm a pipe layer! :D

TX.X-30 fan
10-23-2007, 06:49 PM

Had a long day here, But that is funny my friend. Thanks for the gut laugh.

Reminds me of a diner I used to eat burgers at some time ago. They had some signs behind the counter on the wall, they had used vinyl letters and some of the letter had slid down. I would sit there at the counter and wonder what I was doing to my self. :D :D

milkmania
10-23-2007, 07:44 PM
We have Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, IHOP, & Hooters here

can you say Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and bedtime snack?http://www.freewebby.com/beer-food-sick-smilies/eat.gif

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 07:49 PM
We have Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, IHOP, & Hooters here

can you say Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and bedtime snack?http://www.freewebby.com/beer-food-sick-smilies/eat.gif

Covers the whole spectrum of gourmet dining!:rolleyes: :D http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/new/gdpancake.gif

atlfootr
10-23-2007, 07:51 PM
We've got'em all as well plus a Denny's to boot :D

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 08:02 PM
When we go to Myrtle Beach SC every Thanksgiving weekend for our Anniversay and Xmas shopping trip, we always have to stop here, http://www.johnnyrockets.com/index2.php at least once during the period for a late lunch, early dinner. Thank goodness there are none around us locally, mostly in resort areas.

6ballsisall
10-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Ya'll forgot Shoneys!!!

Monte
10-23-2007, 08:15 PM
Ya'll forgot Shoneys!!!

Good call.... Brings up a memory of every meal on every vacation whilst still a mere tike.......:o :rolleyes:

6ballsisall
10-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Good call.... Brings up a memory of every meal on every vacation whilst still a mere tike.......:o :rolleyes:

Me too!! Every vacation to the southeast that is........:D

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 08:21 PM

Around here, they used to have fried liver pudding on the breakfast buffet! Then they closed down all of the restaurants locally.

Monte
10-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Me too!! Every vacation to the southeast that is........:D

They still have one HECK of a breakfast buffet;)

Monte
10-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Around here, they used to have fried liver pudding on the breakfast buffet! Then they closed down all of the restaurants locally.

Liver mush or liver pudding:confused: Livermush is good stuff:D

6ballsisall
10-23-2007, 08:24 PM
They still have one HECK of a breakfast buffet;)

You said it! I had a craving for it the other day, unfortunately it's about a 50 mile drive to the nearest Shoneys for me...... :(

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Liver mush or liver pudding:confused: Livermush is good stuff:D

Whatever kind that didn't fall apart when it's fried! Neese's doesn't fall apart, but others do, due to the lack of cornmeal in the mix.

Monte
10-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Whatever kind that didn't fall apart when it's fried! Neese's doesn't fall apart, but others do, due to the lack of cornmeal in the mix.

Liver pudding is pretty nasty..

Livermush is good.. Macks is the best Jenkins is a close second.. Of course they are local companies.. Then Neeses... Of course they are ALL GOOD:D

Knox wouldn't even TRY it when he and his family came to visit:noface: :wavey:

6ballsisall
10-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Are you guys Serious????? There actually is Liver pudding?????:confused: :confused:

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Are you guys Serious????? There actually is Liver pudding?????:confused: :confused:

You had to ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Neese's Sausage Company, is a start! http://www.neesesausage.com/products/default.htm

Yes there is Liver Pudding and Liver Mush and I'm sticking to it!

Monte
10-23-2007, 09:43 PM
You had to ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Neese's Sausage Company, is a start! http://www.neesesausage.com/products/default.htm

Yes there is Liver Pudding and Liver Mush and I'm sticking to it!

See there Harold... They are downplaying the Livermush... Told ya that Macks and jenkins corners the market... Hell I may run everybody off, but at CSMII.... Livermush breakfast sandwiches are my treat..;)

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 09:51 PM
See there Harold... They are downplaying the Livermush... Told ya that Macks and jenkins corners the market... Hell I may run everybody off, but at CSMII.... Livermush breakfast sandwiches are my treat..;)

Ain't nothing any better than a fried liver pudding and egg sandwich for breakfast or a fried liver pudding and mash potato sandwich for supper. I'll help ya out on this one, JohnE and Monica will trip out this year!

Reminds me, Friday is grocery day and it's on the grocery list and we'll be having it for dinner next week, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

Monte
10-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Ain't nothing any better than a fried liver pudding and egg sandwich for breakfast or a fried liver pudding and mash potato sandwich for supper. I'll help ya out on this one, JohnE and Monica will trip out this year!

Reminds me, Friday is grocery day and it's on the grocery list and we'll be having it for dinner next week, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

Mush Harold Mush... I'm gonna have to send you some Macks:cool: ;)

LakePirate
10-23-2007, 09:59 PM
First off this disrespect for the waffle house is uncalled for.
I want to see which one of you clowns, when over-served, will pass on the waffle house.
One of the finest t-bones you will find.

Shep try another, you will like it.

Now for Kid Rock, I rode by his waffle house today on my way to lunch. The window the other dude broke is covered with plywood.

Mmm...Waffle House...Ate breakfast there on saturday.

Monte
10-23-2007, 10:03 PM
First off this disrespect for the waffle house is uncalled for.
I want to see which one of you clowns, when over-served, will pass on the waffle house.
One of the finest t-bones you will find.

Shep try another, you will like it.

Now for Kid Rock, I rode by his waffle house today on my way to lunch. The window the other dude broke is covered with plywood.

Mmm...Waffle House...Ate breakfast there on saturday.

I must admit.. They SURE come in handy on that occasional night I am out after the Mrs.'s curfew;)

SunCoast 83
10-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Whats the difference between a Waffle House and a Huddle House?.....

Waffle House is good at 3am....

TMCNo1
10-24-2007, 06:02 AM
Whats the difference between a Waffle House and a Huddle House?.....

Waffle House is good at 3am....

About the same as far as we are concerned, we stop there when Waffle House can't be found on the Interstate or when there is plywood in the windows where the glass once was. Still good eats, kinds like McDonalds, the food is always the same wherever you stop.

LakePirate
10-24-2007, 06:34 AM
The huddle house is a cheap knockoff....that and they serve fries.

LakePirate
10-24-2007, 06:35 AM
I must admit.. They SURE come in handy on that occasional night I am out after the Mrs.'s curfew;)

Out past the Mrs. Curfew Saturday???

How 'bout them Eagles.

Monte
10-24-2007, 08:01 AM
Out past the Mrs. Curfew Saturday???

How 'bout them Eagles.

You guys did it.. Our defense is suffering.. No team should get beat when It's offense scores 32 points:( We are going to be hard pressed to threepeat...