PDA

View Full Version : 93 prostar 205 for sale

lash
10-22-2007, 12:02 PM
It's been a while since I've posted on here. I remodeled a 1989 Tristar 220 last winter that turned out great. Anyway, I found a 93 Prostar 20 with a Big Air tower, PP wakeboard pro and ballast system in immaculate condition here locally in Huntsville, AL that I just couldn't pass up. I now have 2, yes I said 2 Mastercrafts. I haven't had much luck selling the 89. I guess I've been asking too much for it, 10k. So, I'm putting the 93 on the market if anyone is looking for one. It's priced at 15.5k w/396 hours on it if anyone is interested. I may have to keep it over the winter knowing this is not the best time to sell a boat. I thought everyone needed 2 ski boats :-) I've attached a picture and have a few more if interested. woodlash@aol.com

JohnnyB
10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
That seems to be a fair price and it looks like the boat is in good condition....someone will get a nice boat!

lash
10-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Thanks! I've had people say that was the nicest 14 year old ski boat they ever saw. I think so too. I hate to sell it but I just need to get rid of one. I should have never bought it before I sold my 89 but........I did.