PDA

View Full Version : It's a GiRL!!

jlf
10-18-2007, 10:48 PM
So just an update on our pregnancy. Things are moving along well, I am getting fat as I should be. The ultrasound was today and we got the good news, we'll be adding a baby girl to the MasterCraft family in March, 2008. I am actually due on my birthday, what a wonderful gift!! I think Lance is super extatic to be having a girl, now he'll have "Daddy's little girl" and he's going to spoil her rotten. He is already shopping for clothes!!! Now starts the fun, shopping for all the necessities we'll be needing for our new bundle of joy. We have not decided on any names yet. There are some I like! I am just so relieved to know things are going well and baby is strong and growing. I have been very fortunate during my pregnancy. I've had no morning sickness at all and other than tired, I've felt great. I miss skiing, wakeboarding and all but it's a small price to pay.

If anyone has anything they'd like to chime in feel free, I'll take advice (or ignore it):)

east tx skier
10-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Congratulations! Nicely done!

lanier92prostar
10-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Congratulations. I have 2 daddy's girls and love every minute I spend with them.

erkoehler
10-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Congrats on the great news!

Tell Lance I said, don't forget about snowmobile season! He is welcome to tag along on any trip.

jlf
10-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Congrats on the great news!

Tell Lance I said, don't forget about snowmobile season! He is welcome to tag along on any trip.He is getting the sleds all set!! He is hoping this weather pattern holds thru winter (lot's of precipitaion)! Give him a call when you go north.....just as long as it isn't late Feb. that is too close to the due date and I'm grounding him then!!!

87MCProstar
10-18-2007, 11:44 PM
congrats, a good friend of mine just had a little baby girl on friday night.

tex
10-18-2007, 11:47 PM
jlf-congrats the world needs more beautiful girls!

Willski
10-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Congrats. We'll be thinking about you.

TMCNo1
10-19-2007, 06:23 AM
Congratulations........................:D

jlf
10-19-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks everyone!! We are so happy, I know the time is going to fly by. Right now I just can't wait to meet her!!

Monte
10-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Congrats.. So has the hubby begun to shine the shot gun???

RexDog1
10-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Way to go girl!!!!!! Happy all is going well!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_17.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)
Now you need to have a Boy to even things out!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_19.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

fintek9
10-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Well all right!!! congrats........

Try two boys and two girls for me, talk about even things out:D

erkoehler
10-19-2007, 10:02 AM
He is getting the sleds all set!! He is hoping this weather pattern holds thru winter (lot's of precipitaion)! Give him a call when you go north.....just as long as it isn't late Feb. that is too close to the due date and I'm grounding him then!!!

Nothin in late Feb. that is just when the snow starts to get deep! :)

jlf
10-19-2007, 10:04 AM
Nothin in late Feb. that is just when the snow starts to get deep! :)
Sorry man, he got me in this position, he's going to be there so see me thru it!! He wouldn't miss it for the world!

jlf
10-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Way to go girl!!!!!! Happy all is going well!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_17.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)
Now you need to have a Boy to even things out!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_19.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)
Funny you should say that, I have a feeling we're going to have our children close in age.....

KnoxX2
10-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you will have you little girl just in time to hit the water next season!

SkiDog
10-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me in 17 years and I'll fill you in on whats about to happen!:D Take care! Eddie

jlf
10-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me in 17 years and I'll fill you in on whats about to happen!:D Take care! Eddie
If she turns out anything like me, hang on, it's going to be a wild ride:D

jbfootin
10-19-2007, 10:28 AM
Congrats!!!! Hang on, parenting is a wild ride. I have 1 boy and 2 girls and they are all fun and all a pain in the arse at times, ....but worth it!;)

SkiDog
10-19-2007, 10:40 AM
You got's that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :uglyhamme :toast:

Rockman
10-19-2007, 10:44 AM
C&J,

Congrats on the good news! We are glad everything is going well and the baby is strong!

Tell Lance he will have a blast with having a little girl at his side. The last couple weeks Olivia has really turned into a daddy's girl with all the projects I have going on at the house.

Keep us posted on your progress.

JD&O

jlf
10-19-2007, 11:12 AM
You all just want to see me get FAT!! Everyone at work can't wait until I'm BIG! I'm finally starting to show, had to start buying maternity clothes, my pants don't fit anymore!!

RexDog1
10-19-2007, 11:12 AM

HA HA HA
I have 2 children one boy and one girl and the boy is so kick back, and the girl is like TNT
My only job with her is to keep her off the pole…………
Get some rest now you will need it, and March 2nd is the day you will have your baby, it is a good day!!!!!:rolleyes: :D

Bruce
10-19-2007, 12:58 PM
"A son's a son 'till he takes a wife" A daughters a daughter all of her life" I have a son and two daughters and trust me that is a valid saying.

bcampbe7
10-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Congrats to the both of you.
My son is almost 14 months old and I have no idea where that time went. It just flies by. Enjoy every minute of it! :cool: :cool:

betsy&david Harrison
10-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Congratulations JLF!! But, I must say this....I am glad that stage has come and gone long ago....8 years to be exact.

Jerseydave
10-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Congrats JLF!

We have three kids, one of each!

Seriously, we have one boy and one girl and life is great! My daughter was born one day after my wife's birthday so we usually celebrate them together. Hope your daughter is born close to (if not on) your b'day.

Tourney Team 197
10-19-2007, 05:41 PM
That is terrific news. Congratulations.

trickskier
10-20-2007, 07:32 AM
Congratulations Carissa!!! After meeting you and Lance at MM III, I know you and Lance will make wonderful parents..............Just make sure he learns how to change diapers!!! :D

sanjuan23
10-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Great News! As I type I am feeding the most amazing thing in my life! Congats and she will be here before you know it.

jlf
10-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Congratulations Carissa!!! After meeting you and Lance at MM III, I know you and Lance will make wonderful parents..............Just make sure he learns how to change diapers!!! :D
AAHH no worries here, he is well trained in diaper changing. He'll be just fine. We used to babysit our neice and nephew quite a lot....it was funny, we were babysitting one time and his neice needed a diaper change, I went to change her and she kept scooting her bottom away, she was very insistant that Lance change her diaper!! So finally I made Lance change her! I think Lance will probably get more diaper changes than I will. I actually think he'll get to spend more time with her once I go back to work. His schedule is normal and mine is crazy at work.

My question is how do I teach him to breastfeed so I can get some sleep every now and then?:D

jlf
10-22-2007, 09:02 AM
March 2nd is the day you will have your baby, it is a good day!!!!!:rolleyes: :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I guess I'll take her when she comes!!! I am sort of hoping she doesn't decided to make her grand enterance on Feb. 29!! It would be sort of cool, but I would think as a child not actually having a b-day would suck.

trickskier
10-22-2007, 09:37 AM
My question is how do I teach him to breastfeed so I can get some sleep every now and then?:D
That's easier than you might think.......Get a breast pump and store it in the refrigerator.......Then all HE has to do is warm it up......:D

Ryan
10-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Congrats!!! Hmm advice...I have two weddings to cover in 20-25 yrs. Start saving ;)

jlf
10-24-2007, 09:46 AM
Congrats!!! Hmm advice...I have two weddings to cover in 20-25 yrs. Start saving ;)
All ready in the works...we have a separate account for the baby already so any money's we receive as "baby" gifts instead of using the money for purchasing baby items, we are going to put the money in a savings for the baby to have. School, wedding whatever might come up.

bcampbe7
10-24-2007, 11:03 AM
All ready in the works...we have a separate account for the baby already so any money's we receive as "baby" gifts instead of using the money for purchasing baby items, we are going to put the money in a savings for the baby to have. School, wedding whatever might come up.

Great idea... My son (14 months old now) has had his own account since the day he was born. :cool: