PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy-Swimsuit Pictures

tex
03-11-2005, 06:11 PM
just thought you might want to do a group buy for a plus size suit! does mastercraft carry this? just trying to keep the mood light!

RackAtak
03-11-2005, 06:37 PM
You're a mean, mean man Tex!

east tx skier
03-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Dude, you owe me a keyboard. Just spit my drink on it.

bradamerry
03-11-2005, 06:54 PM
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme stuff like this is why we keep logging on, not no dam% PP or prop, heck I know folks that can make a prop.Dude, you owe me a keyboard. Just spit my drink on it.

André
03-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Tex
Man, i'm crying i swear...This will go into the X-files...
Good one Tex!

east tx skier
03-11-2005, 06:57 PM
For some people, it is just about the gear. But they're not buying the gear.

/wait, wrong thread. Sorry. This is the funny one. Proceed. :toast:

Leroy
03-11-2005, 07:30 PM
Too good Tex! Put your ad on marketplace!

6balls
03-11-2005, 07:33 PM
OOOOOHH! SASSY!

http://66.36.232.11/images/styles/p28662B.jpg

ChrisG
03-11-2005, 07:38 PM
I love this site!!! Funny tish.

6ballsisall
03-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Group buy banning, thats lame!

I used to hang on a diesel truck site that did this, their membership disappeared in short order and everyone congregated to a site that let them talk freely.

Who know's maybe we all will need to update our "favorites" list to a different address soon!

bradamerry
03-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Glad you joined us 6balls!!!

Laurel_Lake_Skier
03-11-2005, 09:20 PM
just thought you might want to do a group buy for a plus size suit!
I think the ToolMan will be in if the sizes are available a little larger.

bradamerry
03-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Thread highjacker!!! But I love this pic. Farmer with a cold one, Jenn poking the fire, Greeson in the background, and Kaylee picking a tune :woohoo: :headbang: !

rem_pss308
03-11-2005, 11:53 PM
I think the swim suits do come in larger sizes!!!!!!
Edited due to content.
Also doubles as custom ballast for wakeboarding!!!!!!!!!

bradamerry
03-11-2005, 11:57 PM
Oh Sh!TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, get that off before BriEOD gets here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edit, Edit,Edit! :eek: Doug calls the RED HEAD!!! ;)

Laurel_Lake_Skier
03-11-2005, 11:59 PM
I think the swim suits do come in larger sizes!!!!!!
Your gonna get us in trouble again......

Hoosier Bob
03-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Yeah there beautiful but can they ski? I think I just maxed out the limit on the old 190. I don't remember seeing that many waves all summer! :eek: I think the swim suits do come in larger sizes!!!!!!

6balls
03-12-2005, 01:14 AM
Glad you joined us 6balls!!!

I quit drinking for Lent and moved.....I am very disorganized and not nearly as witty as my usual drunken persona.

I will be shat piled on Easter :toast:

6balls
03-12-2005, 01:25 AM
http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat375.jpg

gene dobies
03-12-2005, 10:36 AM
[]QUOTE=tex]just thought you might want to do a group buy for a plus size suit! does mastercraft carry this? just trying to keep the mood light![/QUOTE

Do you have no manners. The moderator has told you none of this stuff and now you mock him buy starting something like this. I didn't read any further than this first post. My five year old grandson might act like that but I wouldn't expect it from adults. You all need to do some growing up. Even stop using this forum as a chat room, that's what most of the posts here are, just people chatting without any discussions going on , just personal chatting. GROW UP

André
03-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Gene
I suggest that you don't let those littles things affect your mood and still have a great week end .
Have fun!

scott88prostar
03-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Wow!....6balls whats she storing in that pouch?....and some people just need to lighten a bit!

bradamerry
03-12-2005, 11:07 AM
We have taken down all of the non wife-girlfriends swimsuit pics and are reforming ourselves on the group buy, as ask by TMC. We always do as we are asked, but I refuse to Grow UP :headbang: !

lakes Rick
03-12-2005, 12:54 PM
My EX would even fit some of those suits, if she went on a diet....

6balls
03-12-2005, 04:12 PM
[]QUOTE=tex]just thought you might want to do a group buy for a plus size suit! does mastercraft carry this? just trying to keep the mood light![/QUOTE

Do you have no manners. The moderator has told you none of this stuff and now you mock him buy starting something like this. I didn't read any further than this first post. My five year old grandson might act like that but I wouldn't expect it from adults. You all need to do some growing up. Even stop using this forum as a chat room, that's what most of the posts here are, just people chatting without any discussions going on , just personal chatting. GROW UP

You, my fine friend, need to buy a Correct Craft and go hang out on their message board. :wavey:
This is what is called a "community", this board was designed to bring together like minded individuals. This is the result....It has been clearly demonstrated that most MC Owners are delinquents who find simple joy in juvenile exchanges.
This is what makes us cooler than you. :uglyhamme LIGHTEN UP!

6balls
03-12-2005, 04:25 PM
I didn't get the memo....What is the TMC moderator saying about the TPS reports and posting Plus Size catalog model pics?

bradamerry
03-12-2005, 04:37 PM
You, my fine friend, need to buy a Correct Craft and go hang out on their message board. :wavey:
This is what is called a "community", this board was designed to bring together like minded individuals. This is the result....It has been clearly demonstrated that most MC Owners are delinquents who find simple joy in juvenile exchanges.
This is what makes us cooler than you. :uglyhamme LIGHTEN UP!
6balls, we are COOL!!! :headbang:

BriEOD
03-12-2005, 04:41 PM

Pardon me and maybe I am interperting this wrong and my apologies if that is the case; who are you to group us "all" together and lecture us? I have not done much reading on the group buy please stop thread but I do know that MasterCraft wouldn't be anything without a strong owners group. We are the ones that buy the boats, wear the t-shirts and put the stickers on the back of our trucks. The money we pay keeps the lights on in Maryville and pays Tom, Dick and Sue's salary. It is great that MC has created this site for us, the consumers. I really appreciate it. They do a lot of great things for us and are a super company. If they don't like something or it legally puts them in a bind, hey it's their site and their rules. Yes, their is a lot of BSing that goes on here. But, it is good natured and 90% of is about boats. I personally don't appreciate you stereotyping me (and that's what "all" implies) based on something I did not even do. Did someone say something racial, something offensive about someone's family, or someone in general? No they did not. You sir need to lighten up a little bit and get the facts before you start posting accusations and calling people names--BPS

lakes Rick
03-12-2005, 04:41 PM
WOW, this is just like when I was married. She was doing the whole fire dept, and I was the last one to find out..... what happened...

bradamerry
03-12-2005, 04:43 PM
WOW, this is just like when I was married. She was doing the whole fire dept, and I was the last one to find out..... what happened...
Group buy thread. Then Mr. Gene said we needed to grow up over this thread?

6balls
03-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Gene lives in BALLS-ton. Huh-Huh! Huh-Huh! Cool! Balls! .....I said Balls!

Maybe Gene can help us get group buy on a Ton of Balls. :D

Ric
03-12-2005, 05:39 PM

Eeeeeeasssy Gene :rant:

Nova Scotia Skier
03-12-2005, 06:08 PM
YOU GUYS SLAY ME! :purplaugh I think people here are great. And if this is a chat room, so be it. We all have something in common. Boats and watersports. This is great. If I wanted to go to a chatroom and have every conversation redirected to sex and not knowing who that person is(probably a person lying and is the same sex as me), I'd go to another chat room. I, for one , like it here. Finding out things about Mastercrafts and watersports, and having fun with new friends. What's better than that. :toast:

André
03-12-2005, 07:22 PM
If I wanted to go to a chatroom and have every conversation redirected to sex and not knowing who that person is(probably a person lying and is the same sex as me), I'd go to another chat room. :toast:

1400 posts later and i found THIS out today...And all that time i was thinking... :eek:

6ballsisall
03-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Dang Gene you need to get on the water and RELAX!

Mag_Red
03-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Dang Gene you need to get on the water and RELAX! :uglyhamme If I remember correctly....Gene called me immature in one of my threads........... but that is probably true :o

6ballsisall
03-12-2005, 10:04 PM
:uglyhamme If I remember correctly....Gene called me immature in one of my threads........... but that is probably true :o

Nah you immature? I thought you were insensitive??? :banana:

Mag_Red
03-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Nah you immature? I thought you were insensitive??? :banana: That too! I need soooooo much help! :purplaugh

Hoosier Bob
03-12-2005, 10:40 PM
:D I've got your back Mag!!!! That too! I need soooooo much help! :purplaugh

Mag_Red
03-12-2005, 11:05 PM
:D I've got your back Mag!!!! :toast: Thanks Bob! :dance:

gene dobies
03-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Nah you immature? I thought you were insensitive??? :banana:

Maybe my swelling will go down when the lake turns to liquid again.

Nova Scotia Skier
03-13-2005, 11:22 AM
Oh no, oh no, oh no. :eek3: 1400 posts Andre? That was you? I am sooooooo embarassed :o

jimmer2880
03-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Wow! - Looks like I missed ALL the fun!

I for one like this "chat room". There is a TON of useless info - oops - I mean useFUL info on the message board.

Mag_Red
03-14-2005, 10:08 AM
Maybe my swelling will go down when the lake turns to liquid again.yeah I think we all are experiencing some cabin fever Gene.............well every one cept East Texas

BriEOD
03-14-2005, 10:11 AM
yeah I think we all are experiencing some cabin fever Gene.............well every one cept East Texas

Don't worry, when Mrs. Dougy is 9 months pregnant and it's mid summer and she can't go on the boat and wants Dougy to run to 7-11 for lime green slurpees 4x's a day he'll have some cabin fever alright. ;)

bcampbe7
03-14-2005, 10:17 AM
Now that's funny right there. :uglyhamme

Don't worry, when Mrs. Dougy is 9 months pregnant and it's mid summer and she can't go on the boat and wants Dougy to run to 7-11 for lime green slurpees 4x's a day he'll have some cabin fever alright. ;)

Mag_Red
03-14-2005, 10:19 AM
That's just poor planning........Jrandol will be in the same spot.

MarkP
03-14-2005, 10:28 AM
Sounds like your talking from experience ;)

jimmer2880
03-14-2005, 11:50 AM
That's just poor planning........Jrandol will be in the same spot.

I'm sure I will be a regular at the local 7-11 myself. I'm thinking my lady has twins in there! :eek:

Guess I should just pick up a slurpee machine from Sams Club on my way home.

tex
03-14-2005, 11:53 AM

What's the Robin Williams line in GMV-"I've never seen a man in more dire need of a @#$#$%&."

Gene-Have a great day and as noted before-Please go take a ski ride soon!

east tx skier
03-14-2005, 12:02 PM

Although I'll admit it's a possibility, having a father-in-law with a ski boat, lakefront property, a boat lift, and a slalom course right off the dock just an hour and twenty from our front door makes me think I'm skiing this summer. But that's good thinking, I'll make sure I bring the blender and some limes with us. If she doesn't want it, I'm sure I can think of something to make with limes and a blender. :D

BriEOD
03-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Sounds like your talking from experience ;)

Yep, although she went out on the boat up until 8 months! Now that is a trooper! :love: Once mid august hit that was it for us. I think I went out once or twice more. That's life though.

Doug, you may ski but you need to watch the 9 months movie where Joy is yelling at Tom Arnold "YOU DID THIS TO ME!!" I could be wrong but I suspect as she gets more and more uncomfortable your gonna know it!! ;)

east tx skier
03-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Yup. I got that at 3.5 months. Apart from lower back pain, she's feeling great. After eight months we'll probably need to stick a little closer to home just to be nearer to the hospital (or so I'm told). So August might be a little slim pickins.

MarkP
03-14-2005, 12:22 PM
Your right,

You should have heard the complaining I got from René on the drive home from Orlando.. She was about 8 mo along with the middle child. It WAS all her idea though.

6balls
03-14-2005, 06:28 PM
This, my friends, is why I am single and use a rain coat. :D

6ballsisall
03-14-2005, 06:30 PM

ROTFLMAO :uglyhamme

east tx skier
03-14-2005, 06:33 PM
I understand, but were it not for my wife, I would not be a MasterCraft owner. She was talking these boats up on our first couple of dates. I was clueless. At the lake yesterday, she looked at me after I skied and said, with that new intake manifold, this thing has a lot of torque now.

/me so happy, me want to cry.

Farmer Ted
03-14-2005, 07:02 PM
Thread highjacker!!! But I love this pic. Farmer with a cold one, Jenn poking the fire, Greeson in the background, and Kaylee picking a tune :woohoo: :headbang: !

Who is that sexy b!tch in the MasterCraft t-shirt???

Hey where can I get one of those Cool Mastercraft t-shirts? Ebay?

Leroy
03-14-2005, 07:40 PM
You can plan these things out?

Married Nov 11th, Jason, (nicknamed Maui) born Aug 11th 9 months later!

Mag_Red
03-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Who is that sexy b!tch in the MasterCraft t-shirt???

Hey where can I get one of those Cool Mastercraft t-shirts? Ebay?I was looking at the one in the plaid shirt :D

MarkP
03-14-2005, 08:19 PM
I was looking at the one in the plaid shirt :DOh, I see who you guys are talking about now

bradamerry
03-14-2005, 08:27 PM
You are single because of the 6balls ;) !!!!

bradamerry
03-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Oh, I see who you guys are talking about now
Seems like it always leads back to one of the Wildman's post :uglyhamme , Oh I forgot, no more swimsuit pics :( .

6balls
03-16-2005, 03:59 PM
You are single because of the 6balls ;) !!!!

You wouldn't believe how many girls pull up next to me on the freeway and check me out.

bcampbe7
03-16-2005, 04:04 PM
You wouldn't believe how many girls pull up next to me on the freeway and check me out.

:uglyhamme

Leroy
03-16-2005, 04:22 PM
That's a bold license plate!

MarkP
03-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Reminds me of the “ASSMAN” plate

Ric
03-16-2005, 04:39 PM
Reminds me of the “ASSMAN” plate

You got that right!

MarkP
03-16-2005, 04:42 PM
Giddy-up!!!:banana: You got that right!

ski_king
03-16-2005, 04:51 PM
Reminds me of my old ProLine TShirt that I finally had to retire. It read, THE GRIP THAT WILL GET YOU BY THE BALLS

lakes Rick
03-16-2005, 06:20 PM
I was scrolling through Ebay and they had a fake set of Bull Testicles that you hang on your hitch reciever. 6balls, they would compliment your plate...

MarkP
03-16-2005, 06:33 PM
I was scrolling through Ebay and they had a fake set of Bull Testicles that you hang on your hitch reciever. 6balls, they would compliment your plate...Did they have three sets:purplaugh

east tx skier
03-16-2005, 06:44 PM
I wonder if you could hang them from the swim platform. They'd probably knock down the rooster tail a bit.

bradamerry
03-16-2005, 06:57 PM
I wonder if you could hang them from the swim platform. They'd probably knock down the rooster tail a bit.
They would definitely flap in the wind at speed :eek:

6balls
03-16-2005, 10:18 PM
Did they have three sets:purplaugh

That would be too obvious.... I like the mystery that it brings. The only time people get it is when I am at 3-Event Tournaments, but even then its great when some poser comes up and asks what it means. I just tell tose guys that I am the eny of Lance Armstrong (Old 1 Nut) :dance:

Laurel_Lake_Skier
03-16-2005, 10:25 PM
I just tell tose guys that I am the eny of Lance Armstrong (Old 1 Nut) :dance:
Check out the Bumpernuts thread.....you could be in an even more envyable position.

Hoosier Bob
03-16-2005, 10:31 PM
You mean you don't really have 6balls? Wow, would have been a heck of a money, sorry but that temptation has been with me since I joined. :woohoo: That would be too obvious.... I like the mystery that it brings. The only time people get it is when I am at 3-Event Tournaments, but even then its great when some poser comes up and asks what it means. I just tell tose guys that I am the eny of Lance Armstrong (Old 1 Nut) :dance:

tex
11-14-2007, 11:48 PM
What was I thinking?:confused: