PDA

View Full Version : I caught the burglars

mjw101081
10-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Last night at about 1 30am i was looking out my front window and noticed some people messin with my car. Went out the front door in a dead sprint as two of them jumped into their truck. I got the the third one. His buddies left him. couldn't believe it. They were all 17. Had the third one nearly pi$$in in his pants until his loose garb literally fell off. So after chasin down and catchin the little punk, having a half naked drunk 17 year old sittin in the front yard in the middle of the night, the cops found the truck and the other two within 20 minutes, and i then spent the next three hours dealing with the mess. finally got to bed around 6am. So if you have an unruly teen, get control or i will chase them down... barefoot...with a tv remote.

milkmania
10-14-2007, 06:55 PM
Last night at about 1 30am i was looking out my front window and noticed some people messin with my car. Went out the front door in a dead sprint as two of them jumped into their truck. I got the the third one. His buddies left him. couldn't believe it. They were all 17. Had the third one nearly pi$$in in his pants until his loose garb literally fell off. So after chasin down and catchin the little punk, having a half naked drunk 17 year old sittin in the front yard in the middle of the night, the cops found the truck and the other two within 20 minutes, and i then spent the next three hours dealing with the mess. finally got to bed around 6am. So if you have an unruly teen, get control or i will chase them down... barefoot...with a tv remote.

time to get a new remote......

87MCProstar
10-14-2007, 07:11 PM
milk, where did you find that remote...its a perfect x-mas gift for a buddy

milkmania
10-14-2007, 07:19 PM
milk, where did you find that remote...its a perfect x-mas gift for a buddy
google

probably a photochop.....dunno:(

edit:
apparently not a chop http://www.realtechnews.com/posts/1694

TMCNo1
10-14-2007, 07:41 PM

Way to go! Looks like we may have to start taking matter in our own hands. When tried, the judge will probably sentence them to 30 trips to DQ with mommy and daddy!

KBryant2007
10-14-2007, 07:49 PM
Has anyone seen one of these. It mounts on the side of your bed so you always have a shotgun in reach. Check it out. I'm seriously considering one.

http://www.the-backup.com

TMCNo1
10-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Has anyone seen one of these. It mounts on the side of your bed so you always have a shotgun in reach. Check it out. I'm seriously considering one.

http://www.the-backup.com

Now we're getting somewhere!:D

JohnnyB
10-14-2007, 08:07 PM

The visual is fantastic.....good job. There are places where I'd chase down 17 yr old punks (my rural community) and places where I wouldn't....most nearby cities. Problem is there are 17yr old kids packin' guns now and really don't understand or have regard for your life or theirs.

I probably wouldn't hesitate to open my front door with my shotgun, shoot out a tire, close and lock the door and then call the cops....that would probably help them piss their pants too.

tex
10-14-2007, 09:13 PM
I ran a guy down who walked down a bar and snatched all the tip jars off the bar at a club. I put the old Randy White(old guys remember the manster) slam on him and dragged him back in the bar in a head lock. The place went crazy and bought my drinks the rest of the night. I was happy they didn't call the cops on him because I was only 16 at the time and was way under legal age to be in the club!

tuffenuff
10-14-2007, 10:54 PM
mjw101081, good job with the little punks. I hope you decide to press charges! Let the other punks know not to mess with you or your neighbors!
I recently had a similar situation. Caught the neighbor kid crawling over my fence, reaching in thru the doggy door and unlocking the dead bolt and coming into my house. My youngest surprised him (didn't go to school that day). Didn't realize that he stole my sons Ipod until after he made a lame excuse for being in my house and left. After the parents blew us of we filed a report with police and the DA will be pressing felony charges on a youth this week. The parents will be surprised and a message will be sent(all the kids at my boyz school know the kid and what happened and they are pissed themselves at what he did to us). When the police talked to the kid with his parents present the little sh*t admitted to coming in my house 3 to 4 times prior. What a dumb*%s!! I'm looking forward to getting his pic in the orange jump suit LOL.

mjw101081
10-14-2007, 11:01 PM
I didn't press charges and every time I think about it I twitch. But I do know where one of them lives. What I would have done if I caught him in my house...

I have two years to revert that decision.

fintek9
10-14-2007, 11:19 PM
I've seen this before, Those kids will do it again but will be a little smarter next time. Their all smiles right now!!! Sorry, my :twocents:
Very rare that this will change them and make them think the next time, not having to man up for the choice of robbery at the age of "17"
Their just starting.

sand2snow22
10-15-2007, 12:15 AM
I didn't press charges and every time I think about it I twitch. But I do know where one of them lives. What I would have done if I caught him in my house...

I have two years to revert that decision.

Might as well get them into the system early!!

JoshBuzz
10-15-2007, 12:40 AM
I had a teacher with a similar situation, except he is a blackbelt in Okinawa style MMA, owns a dojo, has more guns than fort stockton, and shoots in competition with S.W.A.T. guys. He saw the dude out his window at three in the morning, grabbed his .22 and a high powered flashlight and chased the dude down with a gun. scared the kid so bad, I doubt he will ever come around his house again!

I don't think the gun thing was to harsh, we are in Texas, and if someone is on your property under the cover of darkness, you're allowed to shoot if they look threatening!

Kids just need to learn how to get a real job!!

X-Aggie
10-15-2007, 12:50 AM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/OogsAggie/Balcony.jpg
Enough Said.

JoshBuzz
10-15-2007, 01:00 AM
Matt, I knew we'd get along!!

haha

that's not out on Conroe is it??

X-Aggie
10-15-2007, 01:13 AM
that's not out on Conroe is it??

Sure enough, off my balcony. Just took the Ar out for a quick photo.

JoshBuzz
10-15-2007, 01:30 AM
haha, brilliant!

The game wardens out there are real douches, they ran up on us when we were out on our Aztec Coyote for the first time after bringing it down from Colorado just giving it a test run, and gave s a ticket for registration and insurance. He tries to argue that CL was not the abbr. for Colorado on the front of our registration, which it is as to not get the CO confused with C0.

ruined our families experience on Conroe, and we haven't been back out since!!

Some times game wardens are real tools...

tuffenuff
10-15-2007, 02:09 AM
All my neighbors made a good point on all this. "He was just practicing for something bigger". Something to bonder on.

tuffenuff
10-15-2007, 02:16 AM
Not knowing what is coming at him, yes the little punk smiles at us EVERYTIME his parents drive past with him in the car, and yes I ponder what would have been different if it was me and not my son who caught him in my house. I probrably would be in jail right now!

uawaterskier
10-15-2007, 02:29 AM
12 gauge FTW!

beatle78
10-15-2007, 07:19 AM
mjw101081,

I LOVE IT!!!!

3 summers ago I kept my BU at my parents summer cottage. It's a part time cottage and usually noone is there during the week.

One night someone climbed into my BU and pulled all the wires off the engine.

I was PI$$ED!!!.... I put it all back together and forgot about it. Then it happened AGAIN!!!!!

My brother and I started taking turns sleeping in the closed bow of the boat for the 1.5 weeks.

One night as I was just dosing off, I heard the little SH$T walking up the dock.

My heart was racing at 100mph and I waiting for the pumk to climb into the boat so I could grab him.

He neary PI$$ed himself when I jump out and grabbed the little SOB!!!

I pressed charges on the punk and was never given restitution for the little damage he did. I should have just drowned him in the lake and headed home.

But I live in the liberal North and I would probably do life in prison for protecting my property.

Man I wish I lived in Texas.

flya750
10-15-2007, 11:37 AM
MJW,

Why didn't you press charges? Why did you bother chasing them down?

mjw101081
10-15-2007, 12:02 PM
cuz i saw the piece of sh** mother of the one I nabbed and listened to her speak. Because I saw terror on that kids face and because they didn't take anything of value out of my first car. He knew I was in kill mode. They grabbed all of my paperwork out of the front glove box and a USF (go bulls!!!!!!!!) umbrella from the center console and tossed it all in the street as I ran after them. (there was an ipod in their face and didn't take it) The only sinister thing I can think they would do with it would be identity theft but I stopped that. I think they are garbage. Either a product of their parents or peers and if what I said to them could change that then I will accept the possibility. As a kid I think you need to go to the edge to get a grasp of the seriousness of any situation. None had a prior record and i have two years to change my mind. although i think about getting a gun now....

mjw101081
10-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Oh and I moved here from Little River-Academy, Texas (outside Temple) in the summer of '01.

GreenSpirit Hydro
10-15-2007, 12:12 PM
This is a pic of me and one of (3) dogs. Needless to say theft is not a concern at my house.

wakolman
10-15-2007, 12:20 PM
This is a pic of me and one of (3) dogs. Needless to say theft is not a concern at my house.

Everyone knows not to mess with bikers.;)

Just joking, cool tat, cool bike, cool dawg, and cool muscles. I wouldn't screw with that combo.

GreenSpirit Hydro
10-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Was referring to the dog....I am way to pretty to fight!

milkmania
10-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Sure enough, off my balcony. Just took the Ar out for a quick photo.

and he's still got this across the lake neighbor lady in her house crouched in a fetal position and whimpering

Lennyp04
10-15-2007, 05:21 PM
The visual is fantastic.....good job. There are places where I'd chase down 17 yr old punks (my rural community) and places where I wouldn't....most nearby cities. Problem is there are 17yr old kids packin' guns now and really don't understand or have regard for your life or theirs.
I probably wouldn't hesitate to open my front door with my shotgun, shoot out a tire, close and lock the door and then call the cops....that would probably help them piss their pants too.

But see not all of us teens are like that. Not around where I live atleast. Do people really get a thrill outta destroying other peoples property?