PDA

View Full Version : New to Florida Panhandle

imagine35r
10-12-2007, 12:15 AM
I moved to the FLorida Panhandle, and would love to fidn someone to ski with. So if anyone out there is half-way close to Pensacola, FL or Panama City, FL, let me know!!

mayo93prostar
10-12-2007, 08:53 AM
fyi, Cori Pickos ski school is in Santa Rosa Beach, FL located west of Panama city. Great guy and nice place but it is a private lake.

shepherd
10-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Welcome imagine. Check your private messages.

deployedjosh
10-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Going wakeboarding tomorrow morning at the Blackwater river. If you're interested, give me a call.

Josh
850-292-0065
99 X-Star

SDAhockey21
10-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Eglin Area by any chance? Got about 3 guys I ride with. We ride in what is called the ditch, intercoastal between Destin-Pannama city GLASS all DAY any DAY! An amazing place...SHHH!!

About 10 min from Pickcos Ski School, but you didn't hear it from me. Actually wakeboarding tommarrow

BTW Josh you need to hed over this way and check the dithc out i am dead serious about the glass!!

SDAhockey21
10-13-2007, 12:23 AM
Check out this post from wakeworld

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/500356.html?1191440096

deployedjosh
10-13-2007, 09:33 PM
Hey Sam!

Hope you had a good day on the water. The ditch looks freaking amazing! I'd love to make it out there sometime, but it's just too far for a day trip. Another couple went out to Destin with us for a long weekend a couple months back. If I had known about the ditch, I'd have brought the boat. Maybe in the spring we'll do a trip out there. Bayou Grande was pretty smooth today, so I didn't bother hauling up to the blackwater river. Got a couple good sets in and stomped some backrolls and came close to a scarecrow. Ollied the 3' buoys and had a blast.

Ride hard!
Josh

shepherd
10-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Eglin Area by any chance? Got about 3 guys I ride with. We ride in what is called the ditch, intercoastal between Destin-Pannama city GLASS all DAY any DAY! An amazing place...SHHH!!

About 10 min from Pickcos Ski School, but you didn't hear it from me. Actually wakeboarding tommarrow

BTW Josh you need to hed over this way and check the dithc out i am dead serious about the glass!!

I've been through the ditch a few times, but not skiing/boarding. I bet it's an awesome place to board.

btw, there's a ski tournament (slalom and trick ski) at Cory's next weekend. Anybody going? Yeah I know, no boarding! :rolleyes: