PDA

View Full Version : Ballast Suggestions

JoshBuzz
10-10-2007, 10:34 PM
We are getting ready to weigh down the Maristar, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions! I was just going to get a couple bags for the back seats, and put a bag in the ski locker, but I was wondering if anyone had any better ideas of after-market ballasts that looked clean and were hidden! I was thinking maybe I could toss a couple under the back seat and one in the locker, but I'm not sure!

We don't have any ballast experience whatsoever, I know how to fill the bags but that's about it!!

Thanks for all suggestions in advance!!

TMCNo1
10-10-2007, 10:45 PM
We are getting ready to weigh down the Maristar, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions! I was just going to get a couple bags for the back seats, and put a bag in the ski locker, but I was wondering if anyone had any better ideas of after-market ballasts that looked clean and were hidden! I was thinking maybe I could toss a couple under the back seat and one in the locker, but I'm not sure!

We don't have any ballast experience whatsoever, I know how to fill the bags but that's about it!!

Thanks for all suggestions in advance!!

8 Industrial Strength girls that didn't make the cheerleading squad!:D

JoshBuzz
10-10-2007, 10:52 PM
haha fat girls are always the best to take to the lake cause they weigh down the boat for free, and won't take your ride time!!

Only problem with that is we're riding through the winter, and girls don't like to get cold!!

the girls worked all summer though haha, we taught four girls how to wakeboard this weekend, and it was awesome!!

:D

wakolman
10-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Some kids sank a boat in a lake here this summer that was loaded with ballast and people when a wave came over the bow.

JoshBuzz
10-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Haha, Yeah, somewhere near A&M someone did the same last year! There's a point when to much is to much!! We don't wanna weigh it down that much, it's a Mastercraft, it's virtually perfect as is!!

:D

swatguy
10-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Direct drive I think right?

JoshBuzz
10-10-2007, 11:27 PM
yup!! It's direct drive and I believe 21 feet long with the open bow!