PDA

View Full Version : weighting my new x-star

GreenSpirit Hydro
10-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Just bought a new x-star. What sacs should I buy to make the wakesurfing better? I have seen a fly high sac that weighs 750 lbs. Would that fit in the rear locker? Would it be to much weight? Any other suggestions for making the wake better for riding would be great to. Thanks

Jim@BAWS
10-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Be PATIENT young SKYWALKER. Wed is not quite here yet !!!

FLYHIGH PRO SYSTEM...You get a nice discount We will talk tommorrow

Jim@BAWS

rrbooker
10-09-2007, 12:39 PM
If you can get a deal on the Fly high system get it! The sacs are around 800lbs each in the rear, 450 each in the front. The 750lbs sac should fit fine if you don't want to spend any more money on sacs.

GreenSpirit Hydro
10-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Patience is a virtue I have not learned yet...but I guess that obvious since I bought a boat as the season is winding down! So excited I couldn't sleep last night. See ya soon!

endl
10-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Be PATIENT young SKYWALKER. Wed is not quite here yet !!!

FLYHIGH PRO SYSTEM...You get a nice discount We will talk tommorrow

Jim@BAWS
Jim, does that make you OBI-WAN or YODA?

This adds a whole new element to the customer relationship....your really going the extra mile here:D

JoshBuzz
10-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Jim, what's the low-down on the Flyhigh pro system compared to the fly high sac or the fat sacs?? We've got a '93 Maristar 225 DD, and just outfitted it with a new tower, and all, and now we're looking into weighing it down, but I just can't decide which route to go!! We are about 50/50 when it comes to skiing and wakeboarding behind the boat, so the weight is definitely needed no doubt, but where?? I was hoping I wouldn't have to throw the sacs next to the engine compartment, but unless I can find some to fit under the rear seats, that seems to be my only option!!

Thanks!