PDA

View Full Version : SKi rack extensions

OSUspenc99
10-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Hello all,

I just missed an ebay sale of some ski rack extensions. I just wanted to post something on here to see if anyone might have some laying around and willing to sell or maybe a place of where I can get some?

Thanks,
Spencer

yippikaiyay
10-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Is this a case of the overall length of your double-boots being too wide for the current rack?

dmayer84
10-10-2007, 02:04 PM
They extend the clamps from the wakeboard racks out about 1.5 feet in each direction to hold the ski.

yippikaiyay
10-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Yeah, love to find something similar myself, my current ski rack is only about 26" c to c, and I need around 30"

X2M
10-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Hello all,

I just missed an ebay sale of some ski rack extensions. I just wanted to post something on here to see if anyone might have some laying around and willing to sell or maybe a place of where I can get some?

Thanks,
Spencer

Have you contacted your dealer? Or you could pm one of the dealers on here. We bought extensions for one of our racks through our dealer. Paid $150 I think? Hope this helps.

OSUspenc99
10-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Contacted a couple of dealers about them. The worst part is that their were some on Ebay that went for 50 bucks. I ended up getting them from Action watersports in MI at a price of $249.95 plus shipping. I also called My Mastercraft in NC but they quoted me $289.

As far as the Action watersports in MI that is another story. For now Im just going to state be aware with them and get everything in writing.

I will start a thread later about that deal.

Labatt911
10-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Probably jacked ya on the price cause or you member name OSU. Damn wolverines They can't get us on the field so they have to try to get us where ever they can.

mastercraftrider
10-10-2007, 05:51 PM
If you are talking about action water in Hudsonville I'd have to disagree, I've purchased a few things from their proshop - not a boat but none-the-less - and have had nothing but the best service.

stuartmcnair
10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
If you need something like that call New Dimension Towers and see if they can machine you one...

pflcjl
10-10-2007, 07:16 PM
I am the one who purchased them on Ebay. I have a set on my racks already, but one was slightly damaged. I had it repaired and it back to normal, just has a few scratches on it. If your interested, I will sell you the one scratched one (which I will replace) and one new one from my ebay purchase. If you're interested, send me a PM..