PDA

View Full Version : Iteresting political survey

lanier92prostar
10-05-2007, 08:46 PM
This survey is interesting. It tells the candidate that supports your ideals.
http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

Bongo
10-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Duncan Hunter at top of my list, Mike Gravel at the bottom. I guess I'm not paying too much attention, as I wasn't aware either were candidates...

Interesting...

TMCNo1
10-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Melvin Ledbetter, current President of the Horneytown Possum Hunters Association, scored 163, this man has a plan for this country!

michael freeman
10-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Duncan Hunter at top of my list, Mike Gravel at the bottom. I guess I'm not paying too much attention, as I wasn't aware either were candidates...

Interesting...

Same here.

RK@UST
10-05-2007, 10:19 PM

Interesting...
Ditto............

Monte
10-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Ditto............

Now that is just plain odd.. Me too:confused:

milkmania
10-05-2007, 11:15 PM
they didn't have the option to turn Iraq into a glass parking lot:rolleyes:

next!

oh great, now I get to give my opinion on illegal immigrants:rolleyes:

next!

whoo hoo, looks like I got Rudy Giuliani in my back pocket:banana:

12 Commitments
I will keep America on offense in the Terrorists' War on Us.
I will end illegal immigration, secure our borders, and identify every non-citizen in our nation.
I will restore fiscal discipline and cut wasteful Washington spending.
I will cut taxes and reform the tax code.
I will impose accountability on Washington.
I will lead America towards energy independence.
I will give Americans more control over and access to health care with affordable and portable free-market solutions.
I will increase adoptions, decrease abortions, and protect the quality of life for our children.
I will reform the legal system and appoint strict constructionist judges.
I will ensure that every community in America is prepared for terrorist attacks and natural disasters.
I will provide access to a quality education to every child in America by giving real school choice to parents.
I will expand America's involvement in the global economy and strengthen our reputation around the world.