PDA

View Full Version : thE plan

rodltg2
10-05-2007, 11:33 AM
the weather seems different now. i don't understand what happened. i think i wore some sort of wetsuit the other day. my dog crapped on the floor again. that never changes. round and round we go. sushi has always been good to me. i use to try alot of tuna. looks like only one flavor for me now. i think im going to start drinking now. i love you harold.

MYMC
10-05-2007, 11:40 AM
You Larry King now?

TMCNo1
10-05-2007, 12:01 PM
I know someone who needs to stay out of the glue factory!http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/stars.gif

tex
10-05-2007, 01:41 PM
the weather seems different now. i don't understand what happened. i think i wore some sort of wetsuit the other day. my dog crapped on the floor again. that never changes. round and round we go. sushi has always been good to me. i use to try alot of tuna. looks like only one flavor for me now. i think im going to start drinking now. i love you harold.
That is funny! Have another gallon of Sake!

Datdude
10-05-2007, 01:41 PM
W........T.........F was that?:confused:

jraben8
10-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Put the pipe down and crawl away slowly....

peason
10-05-2007, 02:17 PM
marriage has this effect on some people........

milkmania
10-05-2007, 02:46 PM
marriage has this effect on some people........
sh it, you stole my line:cool:

lather, rinse, repeat

Footin
10-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Somone is smokin the wacky tabacky.

wakescene
10-05-2007, 04:19 PM
ahhhh, Turpentine is to be used in well ventilated areas!

ProTour X9
10-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Harold must have sent the ventilation fan and the teak oil in seperate packages, and shipping.

M-Funf
10-05-2007, 06:35 PM
This just in:

Police bust marijuana grower
Updated: 10/5/2007 10:25 AM
By: ***** *****

SACRAMENTO, CA – Sixty-three pounds of pot was seized early Friday morning during a drug bust by the Sacrament County District Attorney's Drug Task Force.

According to the Sheriff's office: "We got notified of a strange smelling fire burning at a home near Stillwater Ski Ranch and sent a Deputy to investigate". "When a Sheriff's Deputy got near the home, he immediately recognized the smell and we notified the DA's Drug Task Force. When the DTF arrived, they found a man sitting in a smoke filled room muttering to himself."

"We tried to question the man", said a DTF Agent, "but he was stoned out of his mind and speaking jibberish about "buoys and bong hits". "At one point he mentioned something about Number 1, who we can only assume is the drug ring leader"

Reports state that the man arrested was wearing a yellow speedo sitting in an inner-tube yelling "HIT-IT Toober"! It is unclear how the fire started, but the DTF stated that it was possible the fire started when a grow light overheated and caught one of the plants on fire.

André
10-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Could it be someone posting under rod's ID?:confused:
No spelling errors...:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
10-05-2007, 07:03 PM
This just in:

SACRAMENTO, CA – Sixty-three pounds of pot was seized early Friday morning during a drug bust by the Sacrament County District Attorney's Drug Task Force.

According to the Sheriff's office: "We got notified of a strange smelling fire burning at a home near Stillwater Ski Ranch and sent a Deputy to investigate". "When a Sheriff's Deputy got near the home, he immediately recognized the smell and we notified the DA's Drug Task Force. When the DTF arrived, they found a man sitting in a smoke filled room muttering to himself."

"We tried to question the man", said a DTF Agent, "but he was stoned out of his mind and speaking jibberish about "buoys and bong hits". "At one point he mentioned something about Number 1, who we can only assume is the drug ring leader"

Reports state that the man arrested was wearing a yellow speedo sitting in an inner-tube yelling "HIT-IT" Toober! It is unclear how the fire started, but the DTF stated that it was possible the fire started when a grow light overheated and caught one of the plants on fire.

Well,http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/sidesplit.gifI knew there was something going on with that boy, now I gotta lay low till the smoke clears.

Footin
10-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Is this how Rod finances all his boats? Is he now in the "import - export" business?

Willski
10-05-2007, 08:25 PM
????? Stresssssssssssssssssssss ??????????

uawaterskier
10-05-2007, 09:18 PM
This just in:

Reports state that the man arrested was wearing a yellow speedo sitting in an inner-tube yelling "HIT-IT Toober"! It is unclear how the fire started, but the DTF stated that it was possible the fire started when a grow light overheated and caught one of the plants on fire.
your my hero. that was great!:D

TMCNo1
10-05-2007, 09:34 PM
I take full responsibility, I was the one who took him on the tour of the model car glue factory to begin with, but I never thought............................http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/smilies/jack.gif http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/egg.gif

RK@UST
10-05-2007, 09:46 PM
I am with you. Same thing happened to me . I couldn't have said it better.

TMCNo1
10-05-2007, 09:53 PM
yea, it's different now, but you never always know these days. duck have webeded feet and the whipped cream smells like carp, but grape is best if used tomorrow i will do it over so it's right at the stopsign before the lake goes dry? I miss Gene pools need cleaning at least once a week in the kneez.

RK@UST
10-05-2007, 09:56 PM
yea, it's different now, but you never always know these days. duck have webeded feet and the whipped cream smells like carp, but grape is best if used tomorrow i will do it over so it's right at the stopsign before the lake goes dry? I miss Gene pools need cleaning at least once a week in the kneez.
Finally, people are starting to get it around this place.
Good job , H

Monte
10-05-2007, 10:06 PM

Harold??? You hungry???

Chief
10-05-2007, 11:07 PM
See what happens when you back "WakeCrafts"! Or is it "WeedCrafts"?