PDA

View Full Version : last time skiing

cbryan70
10-05-2007, 01:16 AM
well its a sad day but saturday before work i believe it will be my last ski run, hopfully will get out one more time in the next two weeks on a popular chain around here for some sight viewing of the fall colors. Anything to please the mom right! Looking forward to that tho just a good cruise on the boat about 15 miles or so maybe more there and back, should be a nice run for the end of the season. not looking forward to going skiing in 65 degree water when it will only be 70 out when im going skiing but it will be well worth it, will def bring the camera!

CottagerGreg
10-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Swealtering heat in the Muskoka region this weekend.... Water should be still in the low 70's high 60's....

Day time temps feeling like the 80's.... record heat, but I am not complaining!! Not one bit...

My boat is shedualed for winter pick up Oct 27th... keep the nice weather pls!

betsy&david Harrison
10-05-2007, 02:17 PM
well its a sad day but saturday before work i believe it will be my last ski run, hopfully will get out one more time in the next two weeks on a popular chain around here for some sight viewing of the fall colors. Anything to please the mom right! Looking forward to that tho just a good cruise on the boat about 15 miles or so maybe more there and back, should be a nice run for the end of the season. not looking forward to going skiing in 65 degree water when it will only be 70 out when im going skiing but it will be well worth it, will def bring the camera!
Now it is time to be with the wife and baby AND...keep in shape for next season. Go to the Gym for your own peace of mind and next season will be here before you know it. I won't be done with the season until Oct. 28th. Brrr the water is getting chilly!!

AirJunky
10-05-2007, 02:26 PM
We just got back from the last houseboat trip of the year about 12 days ago. Roosevelt was 70s during the day & 40s at night.
Just saw our first frost this morning.... 31 when I got up.
Got my drysuit back from Wiley's yesterday. $45 for a new neck seal & it'll be good for another decade. Hopefully we'll get out to ride this weekend.

ironj32
10-05-2007, 02:30 PM
...not looking forward to going skiing in 65 degree water when it will only be 70 out...
Seriously? lately we've been trunking it in 65 degree water and 58 degree air temp. I'm not looking forward to 40-45 degree water and 45 degree air temp!!!

Hollywood
10-05-2007, 02:42 PM
I was thinking the same thing^^^