PDA

View Full Version : It's good to be...

mccobmd
10-05-2007, 12:15 AM
Just thought I'd share that I just got back from Lake Konawa here in Central OK. It is a cooling lake for a generator, water temp at 6:35PM was 82, air temp 83. The sun going down and my 6 year old riding his wakeboard longer limited me to 2 rides behind the X1 for maybe the last time this season. As we were loading the boat my older son said "look Dad" and you could see the rays of the sun with orange and blue streaks reaching up as it went down. I just stopped and thanked God for the evening and the sunset my boys and my wife. It's like he reminded me that you don't have to do or become, he likes it when you enjoy the Mastercraft he's given you and then you just "be".

Hope someone else will share about the chance to be...

Leroy
10-05-2007, 12:29 AM
I agree Mccobmd, I feel blessed everytime I get out on my boat. When I double ski with my 12 year old daughter it is special for me because I know that time will be gone soon (as I have one in college who is "gone")

Plymouth Family Guy
10-05-2007, 01:05 PM
I had the same thoughts while we were enjoying the beautiful weather on Labor Day. I snapped this picture of my kids enjoying the water. We spent the day skiing, tubing and swimming. That night, after the kids were in bed, my wife and I talked about how much fun we have on the water as a family. Days like Labor Day, where our family spent the day together on the lake, is why we have a boat.

jbfootin
10-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Can you see the smile on my face?:)