PDA

View Full Version : **99' X-STAR ** 4 SALE ** Very Clean!!**

r3gul8r
10-03-2007, 01:46 PM
1999 Mastercraft X Star V-Drive w/ 350 LT1 Corvette engine / 240hrs

Weight: 2750 Length: 21ft Beam 75 Hull: Fiberglass

Seats 10ppl / Comes with all Safety equipment & 6 orange vests in pack

****NADA priced @ $26,195 w/o Upgrades - Asking 31,000 OBO / Make an offer!! ****

Upgrades:
Depth Gauge
Neon Lighting
Tsunami Pump
Bow Filler Cushion
Red Tinted Windows
Custom Cut Boat Cover
(2) Chrome Board Racks
Red Anodized Cup Holders
New Gauges with Chrome Bezels
Fog Lights (2)Forward and (2)Back
Chrome Mirror Arm w/ CPA Mirror
Color Matched Bumper & Tie off ropes
2 Sony Stereo Controls - Dash / Transom
Custom Fiberglass Tower Speaker Box Color Matched w/graphics
Custom Build Seat w/ 10in W6 JL Audio Subwoofers w/ neon lights
Custom Tribal Graphics Around Hull / Interior / Tower Speaker Box
3 FlyHight Fat Sacs -(2)-350lbs R/L V-drive /(1)275lbs Center Storage

Stereo Upgrades:
Sony CD/ Stereo with remote / Detachable Face / Sirius ready w/ Ipod Already wired
(2) Sony Controls Dash and Transom
3 Amps 2500watts total, Fuse protectors
3- Batteries - (2) 1100 Cold Crank Pwr Batteries, (1) 750 Cold Crank Pwr 3way switch
(8) 7 1/2in JL Audio Speakers w/ Tweeters (Marine) - 4 in Tower Box / 4 in Boat
(4) 6 in Clarion Coaxial Speakers (Marine)
(2) JL Audio W6 10in. Subwoofers in Custom Box/Seat

Standard Equip:
Navigation Lights, Anchor light, Blower, Bilge, Horn, Anchor, (2) Tournament Speedos, Volts, Temp, Oil, RPM, Fuel, Gauges. Standard Cover (New)

More pictures on myspace @ Link Below search using email address as:

r3gul8r420@aol.com

http://search.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=find

TMCNo1
10-03-2007, 02:19 PM
I sincerely hope you listed it in the "Marketplace" too and this won't be your only post!

Sodar
10-03-2007, 02:24 PM
I would buy it for NADA if you left all those "aftermarket" decals and colored tint....

I would buy it for more if you took all that stuff off!!! :)

Is Nor-Cal Clothing a popular thing in the Mid-east?????

shepherd
10-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Is that a red tinted windshield??? :confused:

KnoxX2
10-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Need an option that says would not buy it.

r3gul8r
10-03-2007, 02:33 PM
NOR*CAL is where I am from and I rep the west cost!! Even though I am in Viginia!! People dig my style, and always ask where I am from!Thanks for the feed back bro!!

milkmania
10-03-2007, 02:48 PM
puff, puff, pass

Sodar
10-03-2007, 02:53 PM
NOR*CAL is where I am from and I rep the west cost!! Even though I am in Viginia!! People dig my style, and always ask where I am from!Thanks for the feed back bro!!

Well then, let me speak in the Nor*Cal language! That thing is hella cool, bro! My guess is that a bunch of east coasters are not going to be in love with the Nor*Cal BS all over the boat, so you might want to yank it. Also, looking through the boattrader, it appears that your Nada guide price is right about where all the other X-stars of that vinatge are at.... Good Luck!

east tx skier
10-03-2007, 02:59 PM
The thing about new vs old comes a bit more into play when it comes to what sport we are going out to do. Wakeboarding is new to the scene and the option to own an older wakeboat really is not there. Plus with wakeboarding as an emerging sport that really has ties to skateboarding/snowboarding etc the idea of bling etc has become evermore present in the industry, and the companies are catering to it.

Duckguy, we have an X-Star for you. ;)

etakk7
10-03-2007, 03:02 PM
agreed, I'd shy away from it with all the decals and tint. I think NADA would be a fair price without it. The non-wrap around seating and one piece hatch make it less desireable than say a 2001.

I wasn't going to chime in with my opinions, but you did ask I guess...

etakk7
10-03-2007, 03:04 PM

I would assume those who ask you where you are from are sufferring from blindness?:)

east tx skier
10-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Just as a basis of comparison, here is a 99 Xstar on ebay in Fresno, CA for $24K. Didn't compare options, but might help you on pricing.

X-Star on Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-Mastercraft-Xstar-with-all-the-extras_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63686QQihZ009QQi temZ190157134334QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

X2M
10-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Wow... That is a boat in need of an intervention. :rolleyes:

I would definitely get rid of the tint and the non-MC decals. More buyer friendly with out all that stuff. :twocents:

Eastie - I have seen that one at the lake. Has been up on Craigslist for a while too. He has dropped the price.

Dooker
10-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Dude that bote is awsum! Is it still fer sale??? Dont change a thang! Im on muh way to git it!

JoshBuzz
10-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Even from an 18 year olds perspective, I can't stand the boat! The best picture is the one on his myspace(hah) with all the bikini girls on it. The red tint throws me off alot, even though I like the red color on boats, the red tint is just to much!! Also from a sound perspective, though it is decked, I'm not a fan of the tower speakers one bit! I'm sure without the decals, red tint, and maybe new tower speakers, the boat would be awesome!! X-2 momma is right on! INTERVENTION!!

BrianM
10-03-2007, 03:34 PM
Funny for a '99 model boat it looks like the '70s love child of a Sanger and go fast jet boat.

I agree with the above. Ditch the tint and the crazy graphics and I think it will sell much faster at a higher price.

I'm originally for NorCal too, 916!

JoshBuzz
10-03-2007, 03:38 PM
boo on NorCal Brain haha Boo!!

just kidding, but seriously, SoCal native right here!!

PendO
10-03-2007, 03:39 PM
does it come with a built-in jack-in-the-box toy mounted somewhere on the dash?

r3gul8r
10-03-2007, 03:49 PM
I guess x2mamma takes her boat to the east coast on Lake Chesdin in Va. all the way from cali!! Thats a long tow.. Also its been on craigslist for 2 weeks and haven't changed the price a bit! Just testn the waters with MC owners.. And as far as the graphics are concerned it was blank when I got it so I had to do something! all logos and graphichs were missing or peeling off!

JoshBuzz
10-03-2007, 03:51 PM
haha ya didn't know what you were getting yourself into posting it up here did ya? It'd be a clean boat with the long MC decal on it and maybe a few smaller red accents and without the red tint windshield! IMO I'm just not a huge fan of red tint on anything!

jrhollow
10-03-2007, 03:54 PM
I guess x2mamma takes her boat to the east coast on Lake Chesdin in Va. all the way from cali!! Thats a long tow.. Also its been on craigslist for 2 weeks and haven't changed the price a bit! Just testn the waters with MC owners.. And as far as the graphics are concerned it was blank when I got it so I had to do something! all logos and graphichs were missing or peeling off!

I think she was talking about the one that Eastie referred you to on EBay.

r3gul8r
10-03-2007, 03:55 PM
yea funny ****!! either way I just want to upgrade to keep pullin da *****es!! and keep the summers poppin!! Haters don't bother me the least! I get it every day!! they just telling me my game is good, and doing **** right!

JoshBuzz
10-03-2007, 04:00 PM
haha, I'm not sure this is the place for you! A) You just confused all the old-timers with all that slang and if you haven't realized it by now, they are in charge!! :D B) Obviously, cussing isn't allowed hence the ********* on half your post!

We respect your boat, and you, just keep in mind the people that deserve your respect before you earn theirs!!

X2M
10-03-2007, 04:08 PM
I think she was talking about the one that Eastie referred you to on EBay.

Yes, that was the boat I was referring to. Thanks jrhollow.

r3gul8r
10-03-2007, 04:12 PM
good look!

PendO
10-03-2007, 04:26 PM
yea funny ****!! either way I just want to upgrade to keep pullin da *****es!! and keep the summers poppin!! Haters don't bother me the least! I get it every day!! they just telling me my game is good, and doing **** right!

SWEET ... K-FED bought a boat with Britney's money and moved to the east coast ... rock solid brutha!

j/k yo! I think you actually could get close to 30K if you sold it in May or June, but you need to sit tight (teeee-ight) until spring 08'.

Sodar
10-03-2007, 05:34 PM

Did anyone else laugh when they read this?

Sodar
10-03-2007, 05:34 PM
SWEET ... K-FED bought a boat with Britney's money and moved to the east coast ... rock solid brutha!

j/k yo! I think you actually could get close to 30K if you sold it in May or June, but you need to sit tight (teeee-ight) until spring 08'.

Thats a dope idea bro!

captain planet
10-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Does anyone else get the feeling that if you drove that boat very much that you would end up like Kramer in that episode of Seinfeld. The episode where they put the neon sign for Kenny Rogers Roasters outside Kramers window and it 'got his rods and cones all messed up' and his apartment was all red!!!!!!:jumping: :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :purplaugh

milkmania
10-03-2007, 05:40 PM

what'd he say:confused:

east tx skier
10-03-2007, 05:43 PM
I'm calling it right now. It's Rod and he got us good. Nicely played, Rod.

Footin
10-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Word to ya mutha, yep, yep.

Leroy
10-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Is not Rod, someone from Capital One!

I'm calling it right now. It's Rod and he got us good. Nicely played, Rod.

TMCNo1
10-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Is not Rod, someone from Capital One!

Or one of the "So Easy a Caveman Can Do It" guys from the GEICO commercial! :D

shepherd
10-03-2007, 11:21 PM

Thanks Sodar! I thought I was the only one! :uglyhamme

shepherd
10-03-2007, 11:25 PM

03 35th Anniversary
10-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Thats a dope idea bro!Wurd ta dat.......8p 8p 8p

endl
10-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Wow Not Rollin On 22's.........

I Gotta Get Orange Tint...

rektek
10-04-2007, 12:08 AM
This kat is straight trippin wit dat boat
is da Shizzle, fo shizzle my nizzle
yo b flossin dem stickas and tint
I gosta have it fo sho

swatguy
10-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Ok so here we go this is hilarious. There is no way you will get that much above nada for tis boat. Sure it has alot of flava but that is just that It's your flava

On the real tho 8. Those graphics are just wak to most. So I hope you fiitin to drop them and the tint like its hot. If dey seent the sun for like any more than a hot minute it aint goonna bees easy ditchin those graphics......they gonna be rollin ghost lines all over yo whip! Stereo be banging, only thing tho is that on the tip stereos be a pit for resales. You aints never gonna be gettin you benji's back. Hope for at least 1/2 back. Although yo $%^^ may be gleaming the cutsom options it be frontin aint all that. The just little accessories with really no game. These days everyone be sportin tower shoes and the shoes you sportin be in a K-mart box. Like you gots a lex on some rims from discount tire.and they only 16's. Color be dope, boat be dope, but as much as you think its got flava it aint got but some seasonin salts yo. I am abouts reppin yo yard, but here on the streets of the blue crystal wakeboats that look like go fast boats aint blowin up the scene I am abouts flava but if you want someone to have yo **** after you used all the flava it had............ return it back to normal for the best sale yo.

Seriously though, a boat with graphics like that isn't gonna be an easy sell. EVEN IF THIS BOAT IS ONE OF THE HOTTESt ON THE MARKET This boat is a classice and has arguably one of the cleanest factory graphics. If you get it back to that it will go much faster. Also stereos are great but you ain't gonna get near what you put into it. Just the way it goes. All to often people's boats with huge stereos sit in the classifieds forever because they are so overpriced. This boat would be an easy unload if it were toned back down. They sell like crazy, but to get top dollar you would have to sit on it til spring. If you want an answer to the poll if you sold theboat as is now think you would be hard pressed for anything above NADA.

X2M
10-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Hahahahaaa... This thread is great! :D

rektek
10-04-2007, 12:56 AM
X2, you still hanging at Markley ?

rektek
10-04-2007, 01:07 AM
how many people have opened up their skull on that homemade tower box ?

Sodar
10-04-2007, 01:08 AM
Hahahahaaa... This thread is great! :D

Right there with you! 8p

rektek
10-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Sodar, wassup with the pac 10 officiating? USC has had horrible calls in every game they played this year ! that 16 penalty flag-fest wasn't much fun to watch the other night

Sodar
10-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Sodar, wassup with the pac 10 officiating? USC has had horrible calls in every game they played this year ! that 16 penalty flag-fest wasn't much fun to watch the other night

It was bad!!!! I have not yelled that much at the TV since the Notre Dame-USC game in 2005. We will figure it out though and be well rested after our game against Stanford.

X-Aggie
10-04-2007, 02:16 AM
I love that the TT regulars can (successfully mind you) change a sale post to a football convo on a whim. I tip my glass to you!

TMCNo1
10-04-2007, 06:27 AM
I love that the TT regulars can (successfully mind you) change a sale post to a football convo on a whim. I tip my glass to you!

That's called, http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/crap.gif and sometime it's a good thing!

Prostar Rich
10-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Does the boat have a matching tow rig?

Thanks,
Prostar Rich

Monte
10-04-2007, 09:24 AM
In my opinion. You'll have a better chance selling it by removing all the extra stickers and tint. Kind of like a lowered truck.. All that personnal stuff you like will probably not appeal to the folks who would really be interested..

shepherd
10-04-2007, 09:45 AM
btw, welcome to the board regular! Don't let these "haters" get you down. You made that boat your own. Are you going to replace that boat with another Mastercraft? If you do, I hope you stick around on here. Good for a laugh at least! ;)

Where in Virginia are you?

Monte
10-04-2007, 09:46 AM
btw, welcome to the board regular! Don't let these "haters" get you down. You made that boat your own. Are you going to replace that boat with another Mastercraft? Where in Virginia are you?

Oh yeah! Forgot about welcoming you to TT..Well

Welcome to TT

swatguy
10-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Yeah player welocome to the club........blood in blood out yo!

Roonie's
10-04-2007, 10:37 AM

^^^^ what the **** did he just say??

I honestly thought this thread was an elaborate joke.

Drop the tint and graphics and you might actually sell it. That boat needs an intervention. Good luck.

east tx skier
10-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Does the boat have a matching tow rig?

Thanks,
Prostar Rich

I think it will once Harold ponies up the dough.

PendO
10-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Don't let these "haters" get you down.

Krunk ........................... just like the 40th!

X2M
10-04-2007, 11:00 AM
X2, you still hanging at Markley ?

Nope we're not.:( Moved out of Nor*Cal. :( I miss Berryessa. We can never find smooth water like we did there. Good times.

TMCNo1
10-04-2007, 11:01 AM
I think it will once Harold ponies up the dough.

Now be nice, I'm staying neutral on this one, now, where is my JC Whitney catalogue and X-Acto knife!:rolleyes: :Dhttp://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/new/gdpainting.gif

east tx skier
10-04-2007, 01:02 PM
For those of you who had noon as to when the Stuntaz would make an appearance, you win.

X2M
10-04-2007, 01:09 PM
This thread keeps getting better and better. :D Diggin' the Bling. :D

shepherd
10-04-2007, 01:19 PM
For those of you who had noon as to when the Stuntaz would make an appearance, you win.

Two of them boys got Aunt Jemima rags on their heads. :cool:

Harold, get the gun!

Maristar210
10-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Yo man don't let the haters get you. That boat is sick. *****es be loving all the red cause it's hot. Kill stereo. It's worth all that.

CoorsLight
10-04-2007, 01:42 PM
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little

Toober Toni
10-04-2007, 01:43 PM
My husband Tom just e-mailed you about the fine tube pulling machine you have for sale.

Staristar
10-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Me likes that bote

east tx skier
10-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Looks like all of our alter-egos really like it! 8p

Maristar210
10-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Whaaatt???

Who said that????

Said what?

What ????

TMCNo1
10-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Looks like all of our alter-egos really like it! 8p

Reminds me, Did anyone see the Roast of Flav-0-Flav on the Comedy Channel a couple weeks back. I could get off on one of them big clocks around the neck on a chain things and the Feetmaball Hemets with the horns!http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/opera.gifhttp://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/new/gddjmusic.gif

captain planet
10-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Reminds me, Did anyone see the Roast of Flav-0-Flav on the Comedy Channel a couple weeks back. I could get off on one of them big clocks around the neck on a chain things and the Feetmaball Hemets with the horns!http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/opera.gifhttp://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/new/gddjmusic.gif
Dude, that "banana DJ" is the best.

PendO
10-04-2007, 03:15 PM

Eastie ... that pic is calendar worthy!

My new desktop background has arrived:)

east tx skier
10-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Thank you! You're too kind.

Mikey
10-04-2007, 04:06 PM
And as far as the graphics are concerned it was blank when I got it so I had to do something! all logos and graphichs were missing or peeling off!

Hmmm? The interior has been replaced. It was blank when he got it. All of the logos and graphics were missing or peeling off. It makes me think that it has been abused and mis-treated. It makes me wonder how well the drivetrain, trailer, and everything else that hasnt been mentioned has been taken care of. With all of those issues considered I dont think that it would even be worth NADA value even with all of the so-called "upgrades". This is just my :twocents:

Maristar210
10-04-2007, 04:15 PM
No way Mikey that boat is so sick....

(says with sheeet eating grin)

Mikey
10-04-2007, 04:19 PM
No way Mikey that boat is so sick....

(says with sheeet eating grin)

Word to dat yo dontchano eh!

I just realized it comes with 6 orange life vests. I changed my mind. Now I just need to figure out where to send the money. :rolleyes:

rektek
10-04-2007, 08:34 PM
3 pasty gangsta's fo sho

milkmania
10-04-2007, 09:47 PM
3 pasty gangsta's fo sho

don't say that word!
we all know what happens when we say that word!
we don't want that to happen again......
let it go

blackbeauty02
10-05-2007, 02:28 PM
NOR*CAL is where I am from and I rep the west cost!! Even though I am in VIGINIA!! People dig my style, and always ask where I am from!Thanks for the feed back bro!!

I almost thought you said your were from ******. Just a couple of letters away. Don't want to offend you but I wouldn't even pay NADA for that boat. Take all the junk off and maybe...People dig my style to ya dig but I don't throw were I"m from all over my rides yo.

Eagle Lake Rebel
10-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Thanks everyone for this great thread. It's Saturday morning, 75,sunny, with calm winds & I've got to work all weekend. Reading this at least gave me a good laugh to start the weekend! I couldn't figure out what was missing from the boat and then it came to me-- where are the stick on bullet hole decals and the chrome chain license plate frame for the trailer?

Roonie's
10-06-2007, 11:27 AM
don't forget the spinners for the wheels.

Doug G
10-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Paging Dr Brainey. Dr Brainey, please report to the bling boat thread STAT.

TMCNo1
10-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Paging Dr Brainey. Dr Brainey, please report to the bling boat thread STAT.

If Gene saw this boat, he would go ballastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................AGAIN! :D

Maristar210
10-10-2007, 09:06 AM
It's a '99 and it has 240 hours?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fintek9
10-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Thanks Sodar! I thought I was the only one! :uglyhammeyep....I did also:D