PDA

View Full Version : Sales Lines

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Ok, we have the thread about "famous sayings at work" There are alot of us peeps on here in sales of some sort or fashion. We need a thread with our favorite sales lines now.

Who's gonna start??

BrianM
10-02-2007, 11:06 PM
My favorite:

If I could would you?

bcampbe7
10-02-2007, 11:07 PM
"What is it going to take to get you in the vehicle tonight?"

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:10 PM
I used this one the other day I thought it was pretty good.

Death and taxes are a sure fire thing, my companies proposal to your organization is the only other sure fire thing out there for your needs. Sign here....

I got the contract after a good laugh from the new customer. :D

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Press hard, third copies yours is always a good one.

Suppose we can come to terms on your pricing request, would you sign the agreement right now?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-02-2007, 11:18 PM
I have some good ones but I cant post them here.

shepherd
10-02-2007, 11:20 PM
I'll sell it to you at that price if you buy it tonight.

Mag_Red
10-02-2007, 11:21 PM
so when would you like the trusses delivered???:D

BrianM
10-02-2007, 11:22 PM
My favorite sales trick to do when selling cars was to hold the pen at the top of the sales invoice pad, turn the pad around and as I was pushing it towards the customer to hold the top of the pad up a bit and let go of the pen. The pen would slide down the pad and into their lap. That way they had to pick up the pen and would have it in their hand ready to sign whether they really wanted to sign or not.

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:23 PM
"You're inhibiting me from doing my job, to make you a lot of money. So let me start going to work for you by signing here"

I used this one when I was younger and on a dare when I sold automotive advertising:

"pull the string out of your panties and sign the ******* agreement. You know you want to do business with us"
Not horribly proud of this one, other than I got the order from the MAN, he's still a customer today of that company, and in ten years they called on him I was the only one to ever get him to sign a contract.

Monte
10-02-2007, 11:24 PM
1 in1300 hundred homes catch fire in a lifetime..

1 in 4 people will be involved in a car accident...

I have assumed those risks for you..

Now... 1 in 1 people die... Isn't it about time you protect your family's future??

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:24 PM
My favorite sales trick to do when selling cars was to hold the pen at the top of the sales invoice pad, turn the pad around and as I was pushing it towards the customer to hold the top of the pad up a bit and let go of the pen. The pen would slide down the pad and into their lap. That way they had to pick up the pen and would have it in their hand ready to sign whether they really wanted to sign or not.

Thats good! :cool:

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:25 PM
1 in1300 hundred homes catch fire in a lifetime..

1 in 4 people will be involved in a car accident...

I have assumed those risks for you..

Now... 1 in 1 people die... Isn't it about time you protect your family's future??

Fear statement.... me likey!!! ;)

10-02-2007, 11:27 PM
well, since you posted that JR.

"You gonna buy this ****** or not?"

"sit down, shut up, and sign the ****** form!"

or If I needed to be more subtle at times:

"dont waste my time, I dont waste yours"

bcampbe7
10-02-2007, 11:29 PM
I think this thread is making me nauseous!

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:30 PM
The facts are what they are Mr. Prospect. We both know I can deliver MORE qualified leads to you than anything else out there on the market. Whether you choose to buy into my program or not is fine with me. We both know your competitors see value in our program, I'd hate to see them be the only ones in your market not taking advantage of the lead generation we provide from this market. So do you want the 5 year agreement now?

erkoehler
10-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Sales lines........I've never used such a line!

Monte
10-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Fear statement.... me likey!!! ;)

I do what I can;)

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:31 PM
I think this thread is making me nauseous!

If I could show you a way to take care of that problem would you buy right now? :D

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Sales lines........I've never used such a line!

I didn't think it would be too much longer before the great white boat salesman show'd up to the meeting of the minds. :D

Leroy
It's just the sales guys.

6ballsisall
well, since you posted that JR.

"You gonna buy this ****** or not?"

"sit down, shut up, and sign the ****** form!"

or If I needed to be more subtle at times:

"dont waste my time, I dont waste yours"

Along those lines:

"it's time to Shiat or get off the pot, you choose"

10-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Along those lines:

"it's time to Shiat or get off the pot, you choose"
Oh yea......

Leroy
10-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Maybe I got it wrong, sales line or lines about sales guys?

I'll just go back to engineering....

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Maybe I got it wrong, sales line or lines about sales guys?

I'll just go back to engineering....

Hey I'm all about the threadjack! Bring it on! I got PLENTY of lines to have fun with the Technical engineers I have the dubious privelege of working with.

Rich_G
10-02-2007, 11:43 PM
"Feel / Felt / Found"

I understand how you feel.

I felt the same way when I was in your situation

I found that when I made the decision to (insert solution), I discovered that (insert good outcome).

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:45 PM
"Feel / Felt / Found"

I understand how you feel.

I felt the same way when I was in your situation

I found that when I made the decision to (insert solution), I discovered that (insert good outcome).

Always a good standard. Gotta be careful these days, it gets used to much.
I used it about 3 months ago and the prospect said "nice feel, felt, found statement"
I said "was it nice enough for you to buy now?" we laughed, he bought....:D

Hoosier Bob
10-02-2007, 11:46 PM
I do not have to ask my wife to sell you the car?:D

10-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Hey I'm all about the threadjack! Bring it on! I got PLENTY of lines to have fun with the Technical engineers I have the dubious privelege of working with.
you want technical humor? you should see some of the repair orders I have written......

"customer states cruise control inop. Fix the ******"

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:47 PM
I do not have to ask my wife to sell you the car?:D

Good one!!!

Leroy
10-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Sorry JR, one more TJ.

You guys will like this, so our head sales guy is typical outgoing guy who likes to break in the new engineers. He challenges them or they challenge him to a shot contest. He has different tricks, but the last one he had one of his jr sales guys buy the drinks and he brings water in a shot glass for the sales guy and the engineer gets vodka/rum. Needless to say the engr ends up trashed. This has been going on for years and every big meeting some engr still gets suckered into this.

6ballsisall
10-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Sorry JR, one more TJ.

You guys will like this, so our head sales guy is typical outgoing guy who likes to break in the new engineers. He challenges them or they challenge him to a shot contest. He has different tricks, but the last one he had one of his jr sales guys buy the drinks and he brings water in a shot glass for the sales guy and the engineer gets vodka/rum. Needless to say the engr ends up trashed. This has been going on for years and every big meeting some engr still gets suckered into this.

Gotta love it!! 8p

We play tricks on the Newbie middle managers ALL the time. At big company meetings (offsite) we'll find out the Newbie's room numbers and then rack up a HUGE bar tab (the record was a little better than 2g's.)
The Newbies today are getting a bit smarter (and coaching from the past newbies) so now you have to get creative. Strike up some meaningless conversation with them about the hotel, ask them which floor they are on, say "hey, I am on that floor too! whats your room number?" They ALWAYS give it out. :)

Hoosier Bob
10-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Anyone who knows how to work a four square knows all of the lines! It is a beautiful thing! I really would like you to meet the little old lady who traded her in!

These things run forever!

Oh I almost forgot, when I sold UMP that Beetle I told him he could now trade his hand in for some real *****!8p

milkmania
10-02-2007, 11:58 PM
"How bout I fix you another drink?"

this made me think.....
what are the most common rules for voiding a contract?

I think it's called a cooling down period, buyer's remorse, or something like that that protects the impulse buyer, or pressured buyer.

edit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyer's_remorse

6ballsisall
10-03-2007, 12:01 AM
"How bout I fix you another drink?"

this made me think.....

I think it's called a cooling down period, buyer's remorse, or something like that that protects the impulse buyer, or pressured buyer.

Cooling off period varies state to state, some states dont have it. I couldn't speak to the details as my sales are long sales cycle (very, very rarely a one call close) and it wouldn't apply to my world.

Hoosier Bob
10-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Right of recision! This law typically applies to homes or contracts signed, solicited and closed at your residence. You have three days. Auto loans however are another story. Once she hits the street she is delivered and you my friend are an owner! Be sure it is what you want before you sign!:o "How bout I fix you another drink?"

this made me think.....

edit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyer's_remorse

rholmes
10-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Really Mr. Customer? Edmunds.com (or KBB.com) says that car is worth $25,000? Well, let's just drive down there to their lot and take a look at it, shall we?

Or reverse it.
"So, KBB says you should pay $32,433. Hmmm, well I'm gonna have to pass. I think you should just go down to their store and buy it and that great of a price."

About a competitor's line made over seas.
"Well, thanks for considering us. I think you are making a wise decision, I mean hell, why not fund the Iranians and Afghans and who ever else overseas to kill our troops. We wouldn't want to buy an American made product now days, not with call centers going overseas and illegal immigrants sending home all there hard earned dollars to other countries. I agree, be a part of the problem, not the solution. Buy Foreign."

6ballsisall
10-03-2007, 12:18 AM
I am so confident my product will work for you that if my company would let me, I'd pay for it as long as you paid me ALL the returns you get on it!!

TMCNo1
10-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Would you like another Krispy Kreme Doughnut, Sir/Ma'm? They bring us 4 dozen a day, just for car buyers and by lunch they're all gone, we sell a lot of Buicks. We need to close this deal before someone else buys the car you like!

Hoosier Bob
10-03-2007, 12:21 AM
The car you are looking at today was looked at by the buyer yesterday!;)

6ballsisall
10-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Prospect, you always hear about the guy who says he could have bought this piece of land/building for cheap 30 years ago and made a killing on the sale of it today, but of course, he didn't make the purchase way back when. Certainly you have more foresight than "this guy" and the nads to buy a good deal like this. Of course you do! So please sign here, press hard, theres three copies.

Hoosier Bob
10-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Do I look like a strawberry blonde with big **** and an arse that bounces quarters? Then why are you trying to **** me?:(

6ballsisall
10-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Do I look like a strawberry blonde with big **** and an arse that bounces quarters? Then why are you trying to **** me?:(

rotflmao!!!!!!!!!