PDA

View Full Version : Knox and his Better Half...Baby update

Knox's_Better_half
10-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Well, we went to the Dr. this morning and everything is fine. We are down to weekly checks. We did all the paperwork at the hospital and toured the Birthing Center. Really Nice!!!:D In 2 weeks, if I have not gone in to labor on my own, they will schedule for induction. I am so ready!!:( I promise to have Knox keep you posted and also put pictures up as soon as baby Knox arrives. If he gets here soon enough, we may have just enough time to get out on the lake one more time.;)

trickskier
10-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Glad to hear you're doing well. Look forward to seeing the pics of KnoxJr.....:D
OBTW...............I Hope he gets his looks from his mother!!!.........J/K...........;)

lanier92prostar
10-01-2007, 03:23 PM
Best of luck to you!! We had both of our children induced. I think that is the way to go since you know exactly when the baby is going to be here.

Monte
10-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Glad to hear you're doing well as well!! At what point are you going to choke knox????

All joking aside.. Good luck!

betsy&david Harrison
10-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Very happy for the two of you...remember to TRY to be nice in the delivery room to Mr. Knox.

Knox's_Better_half
10-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Glad to hear you're doing well. Look forward to seeing the pics of KnoxJr.....:D
OBTW...............I Hope he get his looks from his mother!!!.........J/K...........;)
Have you seen the other 3??:( They look just like Daddy!! Especially Ariana.....she is a mini Knox. I am hoping for at least one that looks like me:cool:

Knox's_Better_half
10-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Very happy for the two of you...remember to TRY to be nice in the delivery room to Mr. Knox.
Thank you, I will try.........but if he leaves me again to go to Burger King for a Whopper and fries and a Coke and I am there all day with nothing to eat..........I make no promises on his safety;) :D

Footin
10-01-2007, 04:18 PM
I hope all goes well!

Tell your husband to get the new baby an Ohio State outfit soon!

betsy&david Harrison
10-01-2007, 04:18 PM
It is all their fault anyway...right???:D

mayo93prostar
10-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Good Luck to both parents, hope all goes well. First there was injection and now induction. Sounds like carburetor talk to me... j/k :)

Leah
10-01-2007, 04:49 PM
:D :D :D

Best Wishes to you!!!!!! I promise to take you out and buy you lots of non-baby approved beverages as soon as that youngin is out!!!! Just tell Know that you've been doin ALL the work for the past 9 months, he'll be fine for a night or two!!!!! Love YA!!!!!!!!

Monte
10-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Best Wishes to you!!!!!! I promise to take you out and buy you lots of non-baby approved beverages as soon as that youngin is out!!!! Just tell Know that you've been doin ALL the work for the past 9 months, he'll be fine for a night or two!!!!! Love YA!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just invite BOTH of them down:confused:;) Knox may need some R&R too:rolleyes: Remember HE is the one who has to keep the boat clean:D

Knox's_Better_half
10-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Ahhhh, Adult beverages.........you never know what you really enjoy until you cant have any for 10 months!!!:mad: I am so looking forward to some adult beverages, and with any luck, the Doc will take care of the parts that got me in this predicament in the first place.
******Note to self*****5 chocolate martinis can and will cause pregnancy!!! I am living proof!!:D

SkiDog
10-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Yea, so does a long night in the HOT TUB!:D
KBH, glad to hear everything is going fine! Did you get him a floatie for his damn keys yet?!:D

Knox's_Better_half
10-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Why don't you just invite BOTH of them down:confused:;) Knox may need some R&R too:rolleyes: Remember HE is the one who has to keep the boat clean
8p Let me show you evidence to the contrary!!

Knox's_Better_half
10-01-2007, 06:19 PM
I hope all goes well!

Tell your husband to get the new baby an Ohio State outfit soon!
will never happen.:D friends don't let friends wear Ohio State clothes8p :D

Knox's_Better_half
10-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Yea, so does a long night in the HOT TUB!:D
KBH, glad to hear everything is going fine! Did you get him a floatie for his damn keys yet?!:D
Never thought about the hot tub.........:D And I still have got to get keys and a key fob made......he lost everything!!! Until then, I rarely let him drive and he has a sign out and return policy on my keys.....NO he does not go to the lake without me!! Soon I will have that floatie!! Waiting on some really cool ones from CSM:cool:

TMCNo1
10-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Looks familar,

Mag_Red
10-01-2007, 07:33 PM
8p Let me show you evidence to the contrary!!

28073Glad to hear everything is going well! If you need to get rid of the kids for a day, I have a 209 that's been in the water for a month now..................they look pretty adept at cleaning the bottom:D

jlf
10-02-2007, 08:48 AM
I'm so excited for you both. Best of luck and keep us posted. Looking forward to meeting the new addition to the family. Hot tubs can get you in this predicament....that's how I got this way:)

Knox's_Better_half
10-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Glad to hear everything is going well! If you need to get rid of the kids for a day, I have a 209 that's been in the water for a month now..................they look pretty adept at cleaning the bottom:D
Hey Mag, How are ya?? I bet that boat needs a thorough detail job!! Well, I am sure the kids would love to do it,,,,,,,,,,,but kinda far for me to take em and drop em off.:D Hope all is well up there.

Knox's_Better_half
10-02-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm so excited for you both. Best of luck and keep us posted. Looking forward to meeting the new addition to the family. Hot tubs can get you in this predicament....that's how I got this way:)
When do you guys find out what you are having? Are you going to find out. When we met with the Nurse at the hospital yesterday, she asked ME if I was going to get my tubes tied...........before I could even open my mouth to speak, Knox about jumped out of his chair and said YEP!!!!!!:rolleyes: I graciously responded and said yes, and he is next!! No more little Knox's runnin around........4 is enough!:D

KnoxX2
10-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Ok, so after a false alarm last week and then one more yesterday, my better half is headed in to the hospital tomorrow morning. I have to have her there at 6am and then she will be induced. So, I will post pictures as soon as knox jr is here. Only a few more hours now.

SkiDog
10-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Ok, so after a false alarm last week and then one more yesterday, my better half is headed in to the hospital tomorrow morning. I have to have her there at 6am and then she will be induced. So, I will post pictures as soon as knox jr is here. Only a few more hours now.
Good luck my brutha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Hope all goes well!

tex
10-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Good luck and we have nothing but great thoughts for you tomorow!

KnoxX2
10-29-2007, 07:37 AM
Well we are here at the Hospital and waiting for Adin to arrive.
This is weird never had a baby with a Civilian Hospital

jlf
10-29-2007, 09:18 AM
Best of luck!! I can't wait to see pictures! Remember to be NICE to her and NO Burger King runs......

milkmania
10-29-2007, 09:56 AM
Best of luck!! I can't wait to see pictures! Remember to be NICE to her and NO Burger King runs......

Burger King and runs in the same sentence.......

Priceless:purplaugh

milkmania
10-29-2007, 09:59 AM

man, you're just wanting another boat detailer8p

ShamrockIV
10-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Another gator fan?

Good Luck!!!!!!

Go VOLS and TITANS!!!!!

Knox's_Better_half
10-30-2007, 05:26 AM
Here is the newest addition to the Knox family....Aiden Scott.
7 pounds 11 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. He was born at 5:14 pm eastern time. And yes he is and always will be a Gator fan!!! 8p Vol country or not!!!! Here are a few pictures. I will post more later.

Knox's_Better_half
10-30-2007, 05:28 AM
:cool: 28762

28763:cool:

trickskier
10-30-2007, 06:13 AM
Beautiful Child Congratulations!!!
And he's a GATOR too!!!

TMCNo1
10-30-2007, 06:16 AM
Congratulations, KnoxX2 family!

tex