PDA

View Full Version : Funny story!

jaxrider
10-01-2007, 12:41 PM
I took my boat downtown to the Landing here in Jacksonville for the FSU/BAMA game. It is a cool place with a lot of people celebrating the game of football. Needless to say it was a great time but nothing near the FLA/GA game coming up at the end of the month.

Now for the story! Saturday night my friends and I are hanging out on the dock drinking a few adult beverages and enjoying the night. I friend of my brought his cabin cruiser down and docked next to me. After several hours of partying passed and all of my friends next door had left, I noticed a young man and woman enter the cabin and lock the door. When my friend returned I explained that there may be a couple who wish to not be interrupted in the boat. Being the gentlemen they were, they decided to go and rock the boat back and forth as a joke. This caused the police who were up on the regular deck to inquire what was going on. We proceeded to tell this group of 6 or 7 officers the story and many childish insults erupted from the group of cops. The comments were aimed at the moral causality of the female (who i did not know). When the couple finally came out I happened to glance over at the cops who were hanging around and one of them pointed to the girl and gave her the finger to come and talk to him. As she walked up to him I noticed something wrong and began to pay attention and the officer leaned over and said your mother is on the way to pick you up! IT WAS HIS DAUGHTER that we were talking about and no one knew. All of his officer buddies were trying not to laugh and remain professional since they were on duty. Everyone on the dock began laughing at the situation. What are the odds of that happening? Needless to say the girl left at her fathers request with a few beers in hand and the night resumed.
Hope no one is offended by my story but it was the highlight of my weekend since the gators lost and I was surrounded by thousands of FSU fans while I was wearing a Tebow jersey! I know what H*LL feels like now!

tex
10-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Greatness!!!

TMCNo1
10-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Beautiful story, thanks for sharing!

JimN
10-01-2007, 01:11 PM
I can hear it now- (no quotes is the daughter, " " is the dad and "" "" is mom)

"Sit down"
Daddy, I'm...
"I said sit down!"
But da..
"SIT DOWN!! You're acting just like your mother when she was in school!"
""Don't you dare talk about me that way!!!!!!!!!!!""
"Well, she is!"
""Bill, you're such an a%#&@%^*!""
Can we get this moving? I have another date and he doesn't like to be kept waiting.
"You sit your azz right there!!! I know what's right for you and I see this kind of stuff every day. Well, not exactly like this, the dad isn't usually a cop and he's not with 6 of his fellow officers, who just happen to be his friends!!!!"
But, didn't you say Mom was like this? Oh, so it's OK for you two but not for me?
"I never said it was OK but...."
""Oh, so I wasn't good enough? You never seemed to complain then!!!""

sunsational
10-01-2007, 02:03 PM
Priceless :D

milkmania
10-01-2007, 02:55 PM
awesome, I think I shed a tear:uglyhamme

milkmania
10-01-2007, 02:57 PM
I can hear it now- (no quotes is the daughter, " " is the dad and "" "" is mom)

"Sit down"
Daddy, I'm...
"I said sit down!"
But da..
"SIT DOWN!! You're acting just like your mother when she was in school!"
""Don't you dare talk about me that way!!!!!!!!!!!""
"Well, she is!"
""Bill, you're such an a%#&@%^*!""
Can we get this moving? I have another date and he doesn't like to be kept waiting.
"You sit your azz right there!!! I know what's right for you and I see this kind of stuff every day. Well, not exactly like this, the dad isn't usually a cop and he's not with 6 of his fellow officers, who just happen to be his friends!!!!"
But, didn't you say Mom was like this? Oh, so it's OK for you two but not for me?
"I never said it was OK but...."
""Oh, so I wasn't good enough? You never seemed to complain then!!!""

if I didn't know better, I'd think you were speaking from experience:confused:

;)

Mikey
10-01-2007, 03:06 PM
That was a great love story!

tones03
10-01-2007, 03:09 PM
That is awsome. Great story.

trickskier
10-01-2007, 03:12 PM
And why weren't you at the "SWAMP"???

Sodar
10-01-2007, 03:13 PM
That is INCREDIBLE!! I love it!! Gotta love 'em!

jaxrider
10-01-2007, 03:15 PM
They are slave driving me up at the MC shop! (j/k) I took this Saturday off to make the trip to LSU! Plus, I tend to get in a lot of trouble when I travel to Gville on gamedays.

trickskier
10-01-2007, 03:18 PM
They are slave driving me up at the MC shop! (j/k) I took this Saturday off to make the trip to LSU! Plus, I tend to get in a lot of trouble when I travel to Gville on gamedays.
Have a SAFE Trip to Baton Rouge!!! GO GATORS!!!