03-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Very nice!

ski_king
03-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Very Nice!!!

but, be careful

André
03-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Just for fun,how much HP and much weight?

Ric
03-08-2005, 08:10 PM
whew! niiiice
keep ya head on, JT!

André
03-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Found it.
374 pounds and 184 hp with the ram air thing.
About 2 pounds for each HP!!!

Jim@BAWS
03-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Maybe I should start a NINJA GROUP BY LIST...Maybe not...can't find a part # from MC Andre are you in?

MarkP
03-08-2005, 10:17 PM
:headbang: Does it come in yellow??? :D I think you need a red one:wavey:

Mag_Red
03-08-2005, 10:57 PM
I think you need a red one:wavey: :purplaugh well DUH!

MarkP
03-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Oh, was that obvious :o

OKScrapmommy
03-09-2005, 05:25 PM
JT, Mom is going to kill you.

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ski_king
03-09-2005, 05:28 PM
JT, Mom is going to kill you.

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uh oh...... brother .... sister?
:popcorn: :popcorn:

h20_skidog
03-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Very nice...but be VERY carefully!!! When I was a teenager, I had a motorcycle before I had a car...pretty cool for a teenager! :) Anyway, my dad taught us to not just watch out for ourselves when riding, but to always be watching what others around you are doing!!

My dads passion is motorcycles and just this past Sunday, while he was traveling to an Experienced Riders refresher course (ironically enough), he was hit by a car on the expressway!!!

A 23 yr. old tried to make an exit at the very last second!!! :mad: My dad was traveling on his Honda Goldwing at about 70 MPH in the right lane of a 3 lane highway, this Honda Civic without looking made a dash to the exit! My dad had milliseconds to brake (skid mark was about 4-5 feet) and he hit the Civic in the real quarter panel!! :eek:

He then remembers a 'free falling' feeling and his hands hurting...then rolling...he said that he was telling himself to 'tuck-and-roll' wondering when the rolling was going to stop!!

When he did stop rolling...he successfully tried to wiggle his fingers and toes, then thought he'd better try to get up and get off the highway...which he did!! Praise God!!!

He walked to the berm and a couple witnesses stopped...then the driver of the Civic returned. Of course my Dad cussed the living $^*@* out of him...but did end it with 'learn from this' when asked if he could do anything for him!

After an ambulance trip to the hospital, we learned that besides severe bruising he had fractured each metacarpal in each hand!!!! He had on all the right equipment: riding boots, riding pants over his jeans, gloves, and a riding jacket with Kevlar! The Police and Hospital staff were all expecting worse!!! And were pleasantly surprised. :)

He got a pin placed into his left hand today...will be there for about 3 months! Anyway, I didn't mean to go off into this big long story and scare anybody...but I do want any motorcycles rider to remember this story...because my Dad went from 70 MPH, knocked off his bike, rolled many times and lived!!!!! In large part because of the safety equipment he was wearing. I've seen riders on that style of a sport bike you just got in tennis shoes, shorts, and a tank-top racing down the highway! Now that's scary!!

bcampbe7
03-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Glad to hear he is OK!
Was he wearing a helmet?
My Dad has a Harley and only wears one of those scalp caps. It pisses me off that he won't wear a full-faced helmet.

Mag_Red
03-10-2005, 10:30 AM
skidog.......glad to hear your father is OK :eek: Your story is exactly why I quit riding years ago. Too many close calls with cars that didn't see me...............took a long look into the mirror and figured my young daughter might need her father while she is growing up. :twocents:

h20_skidog
03-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Glad to hear he is OK!
Was he wearing a helmet?
My Dad has a Harley and only wears one of those scalp caps. It pisses me off that he won't wear a full-faced helmet.
Yes, definitely he was wearing a helmet! The crash destroyed the face shield on his full-face helmet. The amazing thing about his helmet is that he couldn’t find any new marks!! Wow!

Sorry to hear that your dad won't wear a helmet. I tried one time riding w/o a helmet...it only lasted one mile!

OKScrapmommy
03-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Wear a helmet

ski_king
03-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Had a long story here. Bottom line is be careful and watch out for the other guy.