PDA

View Full Version : jumpseat for a 205v?

dizzyj
09-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Is it still possible to purchace a jumpseat for a mc 205v? (in my case a 2000 xstar)

André
09-30-2007, 06:29 PM
Is it still possible to purchace a jumpseat for a mc 205v? (in my case a 2000 xstar)
Maybe but prepare yourself for a priceshock...:o
Maybe you could make one like King Doug did!!!
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=5615&highlight=custom+observer+jump+seat

east tx skier
09-30-2007, 09:49 PM
I've got a jump seat for sale. Not a perfect solution for you as it's not OEM MC, but a lot less expensive and will get the job done well.

dizzyj
09-30-2007, 10:59 PM
ya, I've looked at that king doug thread before. Its certainly possibly, especially with that thread as a reference, but considering i've already this year:installed perfect pass, designed and installed a ballast system, installed a stereo (nvs's..etc), and have a heater on order, im kinda wanting to just buy one.

East tx skier: what do you have for sale? I might be interested.

east tx skier
10-01-2007, 12:16 AM
CC jump seat. I used it before building that one. I built a base to lift it up to the height of the observer seat in the 205, so I suspect that would work for yours as well. It's in the marketplace if you want to take a look at it.

LQ9Lover
10-05-2007, 10:35 AM
ya, I've looked at that king doug thread before. Its certainly possibly, especially with that thread as a reference, but considering i've already this year:installed perfect pass, designed and installed a ballast system, installed a stereo (nvs's..etc), and have a heater on order, im kinda wanting to just buy one.

East tx skier: what do you have for sale? I might be interested.

Dizzyj - Mike from Redline Watersports in Madison, WI here.. We have a jump seat in stock. It has the white vinyl wrap and it needs to find a new home. Normally retails for $495 and you can have it for $295 (including shipping). If you would like to get more info, please contact Andy or Jon in our service department and they can assist you. They can be reached toll free at (888)420-7547.

Have a great day!

Ryan
10-05-2007, 10:50 AM
The jump seat is still an option on the '08 X1, so you could still get one from your dealer. If you look into that let us know the cost, I'm curious.

BrianM
10-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Dizzyj - Mike from Redline Watersports in Madison, WI here.. We have a jump seat in stock. It has the white vinyl wrap and it needs to find a new home. Normally retails for $495 and you can have it for $295 (including shipping). If you would like to get more info, please contact Andy or Jon in our service department and they can assist you. They can be reached toll free at (888)420-7547.

Have a great day!
That sounds like a screaming deal if you don't want to go to the trouble of making one. Skins would probably run you 2/3 that cost alone then add your time. Considering shipping is included that is a no brainer.

east tx skier
10-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Although mine had the matching accent colors, which I don't think this one does, the skins alone wer $225. I agree, sounds like a good deal for a very easy solution, especially since they are including shipping. I just sold my old CC jump seat that I used before making my own and shipping was $61. :eek:

ride
10-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Although mine had the matching accent colors, which I don't think this one does, the skins alone wer $225...
After checking out yours, EastTX, you otta moonlight making those for other TT member's MC's. I definitly appreciate the creativity and use of space in yours, but its the "look" that would make the decision a no-brainer for me. I'd buy one...

east tx skier
10-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Not as easy to do now that the skins are no longer available. A local shop could get it close though.