PDA

View Full Version : This may be short lived but....

kycat2007
09-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Kentucky Wildcats are ranked 8th in the polls after this weekend. They are currently number 1 in the SEC East which is suspect of course. Big game this Thursday against the Gamecocks let the football gods help if they can. Go Cats:D

Knox's_Better_half
10-01-2007, 08:16 AM
Well, I am not going to rain on your parade.....and of course congrats, but lets get real.....they have played 5 games and only one SEC game. Florida, although we lost to Auburn, has played 3 confrence games winning 2 and 1 loss. I wish you all the best in your game against Spurrier.

TNH2oSkier
10-01-2007, 10:33 AM
I think KY will have no problem with USC, I am really dreading playing them, KY really looks good, and game winning confidence goes a long way. To bad for Fl, hate they lost to Auburn.

GO VOLS.

tex
10-01-2007, 10:45 AM
It's already basketball season?

kycat2007
10-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Well with KY you love any win because you aren't used to seeing them ever. Well not ever but not against a Louiville team ranked in the top ten when we played them and them coming off a BCS game last year. First SEC road win in many ears against the best running back in the country at Arkansas. Yes we have a lot to work on but being ranked 8th in the country right now is like Christmas morning for a program that is tradionally a basketball school. I'll keep you posted on how exciting this will be if we keep winning.

tex
10-05-2007, 09:20 AM
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier spoiled Kentucky's perfect start and found himself right where he loves to be -- in the thick of the Southeastern Conference race.