PDA

View Full Version : Night Pro Slalom, Jump & Wake at Bennett's in Louisiana - Oct 12 2007

BuoyChaser
09-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Bennett's Boat & Ski - Friday October 12th, 2007 at 7:00pm

High Impact Entertainment with Radar, Ronix, Bennett's, and MasterCraft out at the lake! Good Cajun Cooking will be provided.

"Mastercraft Boats, RadaR and Ronix, along with Bennetts Boat and Ski present a night of competition for your enjoyment. You will have the opportunity to see the pro's slalom, jump and board under the lights of Lake 1. Everyone is invited to have some good old Louisianian cooking. Food and Drink will be offered to everyone in attendance. So, park your car, walk up to Sammy's Grill, get your meal and head down the center levee for a night of HIGH IMPACT ENTERTAINMENT.

Show starts at 7:00pm so come early and get the best spot for viewing all the night slalom, wakeboard and jump action. We look forward to seeing you there!"

http://www.intleague.com/us_championships/2007_USC.html

BuoyChaser
09-29-2007, 07:09 AM
i added a poll, see who from this forum actually goes places and doesn't sit behind the monitor 24-7!!! ;)

River Rat
09-29-2007, 09:20 AM
I have 2 boys that will be riding..........If their grades are good enough to miss school

BuoyChaser
09-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Zachary, Louisiana- October 10 – 13, INT League will be hosting its 2007 U.S. Championships tournament at Bennett’s Ski School, Zachary, LA. Waterski, wakeboard, kneeboard, and wake skate divisions will compete over the course of four days to win the U.S. Champion title. Four hundred fifty participants will travel from over 25 states to compete in this prestigious tournament and there are over 1,000 spectators expected. Opening ceremonies are Wednesday, October at 10, 8 a.m.; competition will commence immediately. Event admission is free for spectators.

Who: The best athletes from across the country who won first and second place in their waterski, wakeboard, kneeboard, or wake skate division will compete for the U.S. Champion title.

Why: Athletes compete in their state or region in a series of waterski, wakeboard, knee board, and wake skate tournaments during the summer season in order to qualify for U.S. Championships.

The pro divisions are stacked with some of the top athletes. Pro slalom skiers Jill Knutson, Danyelle Bennett, and possibly Rhoni Barton will be competing in the women’s pro slalom division. The top men’s pro skiers will be competing; Jamie Beauchesne and Chris Rossi will be back this year to defend their titles, as well as some new faces vying for the
Championship title.

In the wakeboard divisions, pro athletes Raequel and Shawna Hoffman are coming back to show the boys how it’s done in the women’s pro division. In the men’s division, Kaesen Suyderhoud, Nick Weinacker, CJ Lamkin, along with the other pro riders will all put on an acrobatic show not to be forgotten. INT’s long time rider Alex Scagliotti will be riding
in the men’s pro wakeboard division this year. He took third place in Bakersfield at the 2006 Championships and hopes to take first place in 2007.

BuoyChaser
10-01-2007, 10:46 AM
I have 2 boys that will be riding..........If their grades are good enough to miss schooli like how INT gives recommendations for parents on how to make it an "Educational Trip" in the registration paperwork...

River Rat
10-01-2007, 11:51 AM
i like how INT gives recommendations for parents on how to make it an "Educational Trip" in the registration paperwork...

I like how this is a tourny aimed at kids but they make you miss 4 days of school to participate

BuoyChaser
10-01-2007, 09:44 PM
I like how this is a tourny aimed at kids but they make you miss 4 days of school to participateAWSA always run their nats in late august before school starts back up, but INT gives you that extra month of good weather and skiing to finish off the season...

certainly seems more-an-more difficult to miss school these days!!!

Sapphire
10-01-2007, 09:45 PM
I'll be there supporting my babe and sister-in-law!!!