PDA

View Full Version : sharing MM3 picts

jlf
09-27-2007, 08:37 AM
okay everyone I know there were more people than me who had a camera there. I know Milkmania has offered to host the picts for us. I know Ryan, Pilot, Knox and Skidog have a few picts I'd really like copies of or to have them sent to me.

Eric has anyone sent you any of the picts, I know you had asked for them?

Any ideas on the best way to share our picts? I'd be happy to send discs of the picts I have to anyone who would like them.

Mag_Red
09-27-2007, 10:16 AM
I am sure Lee's Ford Marina has all the pics, and they will soon be seen on all their advertising material:rolleyes: :D AS soon as I figure how to zip the file I'll be sending mine to Milk

pilot02
09-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Eric was supposed to PM me an address to send a DVD. No address received as of yet.. Files are too big to email..

KnoxX2
09-27-2007, 11:36 AM
I will send out a disk if someone will pm me a address!!!

Maybe we could do a photo album on disk of all the pics for people who were there?

erkoehler
09-27-2007, 11:47 AM
send all pics:

Chicago MasterCraft
Attn: Eric Koehler
31223 Rt. 12
Suite A & B
Volo, Il 60073

milkmania
09-27-2007, 12:59 PM
I am sure Lee's Ford Marina has all the pics, and they will soon be seen on all their advertising material:rolleyes: :D AS soon as I figure how to zip the file I'll be sending mine to Milk
Hey Mags,

In Windows XP.......

1) locate folder
2) right click
3) go to send to
4) Compressed (zipped) folder
5) Click yes in the pop up screen
6) Allow it to compress (patience)
7) locate compressed folder
8) locate compressed folder (it'll be a different icon than a folder)
9) email or use www.yousendit.com (http://www.yousendit.com) to me at the address in your PM

*edit:
looks like yousendit.com has a 100 mb file limitation

it seems like you mentioned something about getting new equipment running Vista..... haven't played with it enough to have any instructions:(