PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Lennyp04
09-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Ok So basically I can do my wake to wakes now. Only thing I want to change is bringing my knees to my chest so i can grab. What do I need to do to Bring them up. Any certain timing issues that could be screwing me up. If anyone has anything feel free to help me out.

Lenny

justinlkgb
09-27-2007, 07:57 AM
Wait till you release from the wake,
Then keep the handle in near your belt line for stability.
From there its just reaching down.

RexDog1
09-27-2007, 11:01 AM
http://www.wakeworld.com/TrickList/TrickTips.asp (http://www.wakeworld.com/TrickList/TrickTips.asp)
this will help you

http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/the_book_series_video_dvd (http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/the_book_series_video_dvd)
or the book DVDís

Lennyp04
09-27-2007, 04:59 PM
thanks guys much appreciated. I was acutally watching MC rewind 07 last night before I went to bed and slow mo d the dvd and saw that exactly what you said. You bring your knees up after you leave the wake

Jerseydave
12-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Lenny, you have to come ride with us next season. Charles is one of the guys I ride with, excellent teacher. (he taught in Florida for a while)
Most of us learn something new and we always have a good time no matter what.

Lennyp04
12-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Well as long as were having fun...I'm in!!!

JoshBuzz
12-20-2007, 10:31 PM
It's all about having fun!! Who gives a rat's a$$ how good you are, unless you're competing, if you're having fun, it's all good!!

Beer, Gin, and Rum help the fun as well!!

:D

Lennyp04
12-20-2007, 10:42 PM
Well I had a long talk with Doug G about having fun on the boat and such so I learned my lesson about making sure I have fun. So now whenever I do anything...as long as I'm having fun I don't care!

Now I just want to improve!

JoshBuzz
12-21-2007, 05:04 AM
Haha, problem fixed!!

Lennyp04
12-21-2007, 07:21 AM
Nope not that Doug, Doug G from up here right by me. His son and I have been friends since 7th grade. But Doug G is the one with the 2006 X-30. And I'll tell you one thing, Doug G knows how to have fun!

damaged442
12-21-2007, 08:10 AM
I always look at it this way. It doesn't matter how crappy I'm riding. Some days you land it...others, well, not so much. I keep telling myself, "Hey, you could be working." Instant perspective change. It works on the golf course too!

Lennyp04
12-21-2007, 04:44 PM
I like the way you people think!

ggroller
12-21-2007, 05:42 PM
I always look at it this way. It doesn't matter how crappy I'm riding. Some days you land it...others, well, not so much. I keep telling myself, "Hey, you could be working." Instant perspective change. It works on the golf course too!

You got that right.

Any day on the water is better than a good day at work.

lanier92prostar
12-21-2007, 06:07 PM
You got that right.

Any day on the water is better than a good day at work.

I agree. I have had bad days on the water that I wouldn't trade for good day at work.

Jerseydave
12-21-2007, 06:54 PM
A good day on the water to me is being able to tow my own boat home without hitting the ER first. :D

I've seen at least 3 of our riders this year that injured themselves enough that they had to go to the ER, not fun. (Bruised ribs, dislocated foot, broken leg!)

Fun for me is being able to ride again tomorrow! :) :)

atlfootr
12-21-2007, 08:08 PM
:noface: help here

Lennyp04
12-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Well everything you guys keep saying makes me want to get out on the water so bad...to bad its frozen. I think I'm headed up tommorrow so I will try to take some pics!

JoshBuzz
12-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Almost as bad Lenny, I've been working at Houston MC setting up the proshop and working on boats, and haven't been out in two weeks. It's pretty rough being on a boat when it's on land lol!

Lennyp04
12-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Well Josh, its really tough to see the boat sitting there behind an X-45 and next to another X-1 with all the shrink wrappings on just beggin to get fired up!!!!!!

damaged442
12-21-2007, 11:55 PM
I'd like to hit the water too, but I took the boat out of the water in September, and it won't go back in until late April or so. Downfall of livin in NY. Makes you appreciate the limited time you do have that much more though!

SDAhockey21
12-22-2007, 03:02 AM
Sry guys but its going to be like 71 tommarrow and I have already rode 2 times this week.... FL living at its finest....

Chirstmas run... No problem!

JoshBuzz
12-22-2007, 03:06 AM
Sry guys but its going to be like 71 tommarrow and I have already rode 2 times this week.... FL living at its finest....

Chirstmas run... No problem!

This is Southern living at it's finest!! I'm headed out for a christmas eve run on Monday, and can't wait!!

:D

Lennyp04
12-22-2007, 06:57 AM
I'd like to hit the water too, but I took the boat out of the water in September, and it won't go back in until late April or so. Downfall of livin in NY. Makes you appreciate the limited time you do have that much more though!

Well I know exactly how your feeling because where the Lake is its only about half hour from the NY border. If you ever heard of Lake Wallenpaupack, thats where we have the lake house. But my normal house is in Allentown PA which is about an hour and half away from the lake. But in anycase, I'm in the same boat as you,well I wish I was in the boat, but yeah ours came out the second week in September due to school and my dads working schedule...and probably won't see that water until late April maybe even early May. But you never know when your last time riding will be so try to make the most of it everytime your out!