PDA

View Full Version : Another Southern MC Boat Owners Reunion???

DooSPX
09-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Is there going to be another Southern MC Boat Owners Reunion sometime soon?? just wondering...

03 35th Anniversary
09-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Is there going to be another Southern MC Boat Owners Reunion sometime soon?? just wondering...Nope that whole concept went south with the 40th.......:(

Jim@BAWS
09-26-2007, 08:55 PM
OFFICIAL REUNION ENTRY FORM...FINALLY

DooSPX
09-26-2007, 09:03 PM
That would be my responsibility...Sorry no reunion this year. The OLDER type reunion is not attended like it used to be. There is a TON of pride in both new and old boats. The problem is trying to find that happy medium. If someone want to plan one with BAWS assistance I do not have a problem with that at all. With the 40 YEAR of MC on us there was talk of a HUGE reunion. It was squashed by the previous investment group. BAWS did not want to have a reunion then have another one right on top of it. It was planned for Florida. Like I said
if someone wants to spearhead one I will be right there to help
Maybe LATE Oct at USA WATERSKI headquarters again. The lake should be reopened by then

Let me know DOOSPX I know I still owe you a hat. Now probably some T-Shirts also

Jim@BAWS

Start getting a count !!! Owners can tune in here Leave there emails and such

I will do my best to get some BAWS/MC decals as well !! (HINT)

DooSPX
09-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Come On Fellow Mc Owners In The South!!! Lets Go... Lets Get Some Counts

trickskier
09-26-2007, 09:07 PM
That would be my responsibility...Sorry no reunion this year. The OLDER type reunion is not attended like it used to be. There is a TON of pride in both new and old boats. The problem is trying to find that happy medium. If someone want to plan one with BAWS assistance I do not have a problem with that at all. With the 40 YEAR of MC on us there was talk of a HUGE reunion. It was squashed by the previous investment group. BAWS did not want to have a reunion then have another one right on top of it. It was planned for Florida. Like I said
if someone wants to spearhead one I will be right there to help
Maybe LATE Oct at USA WATERSKI headquarters again. The lake should be reopened by then

Let me know DOOSPX I know I still owe you a hat. Now probably some T-Shirts also

Jim@BAWS

Start getting a count !!! Owners can tune in here Leave there emails and such

Jim,
You're such a trooper!!! A reunion would be great............But I would like to suggest doing something that involves putting our boats in the water..........I for one appreciate EVERYTHING you and Chuck have done to put on successful reunions..............However, I would rather be on the water with fellow MasterCraft owners rather than spend two weeks cleaning my boat and not get to meet anyone at the reunion because I'm still cleaning prior to judging.............Just my opinion.......:rolleyes:

trickskier
09-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Come On Fellow Mc Owners In The South!!! Lets Go... Lets Get Some Counts
I am good for most any weekend except October 27th............Florida - Georgia Weekend............I will be at the game...............:D

TMCNo1
This pretty much explains it, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=392799&postcount=88

DooSPX
I would love to have a half day show (maybe on the water would be cool) and the other half on the water

TMCNo1
09-26-2007, 09:11 PM
However, I would rather be on the water with fellow MasterCraft owners rather than spend two weeks cleaning my boat and not get to meet anyone at the reunion because I'm still cleaning prior to judging.............Just my opinion.......:rolleyes:

I totally agree!:)

That is one reason for Carolina Spring Madness this year and will be in '08.
We will be there on the water even if no one else shows up!

RexDog1
09-26-2007, 09:16 PM
I agree!:)

AHHHH HOLD ON!!!!!! Thread Jack……#1 Nice Avatar8p ………. Ok as you were ……

TMCNo1
09-26-2007, 09:23 PM
AHHHH HOLD ON!!!!!! Thread Jack……#1 Nice Avatar8p ………. Ok as you were ……

Rexdog1, I borrowed it from Toober Tom, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=411456&postcount=12

I never liked odd numbers till now!

trickskier
09-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Rexdog1, I borrowed it from Toober Tom, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=411456&postcount=12

I never liked odd numbers till now!
Ahhhh...............Has #1 Wife seen it???

TMCNo1
09-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Ahhhh...............Has #1 Wife seen it???

Yea, just shook her head and said, "OMG"!:D

T Scott
09-26-2007, 09:46 PM
I attended the Southern Reunion last year put on by Jim and the folks at BAWS. I brought the family and we all had a great time. I would definitely participate again and would be willing to help organize/plan if needed. I agree with Trickskier that it would be nice to put the boats in the water (something similar to Liquid Sports River Run) if possible.

Just my .02

trickskier
09-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Well..........LETS GET IT STARTED!!!..........:banana: :headbang: :toast:

SkiDog
09-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Alright people, it's time for the DOG to give his :twocents:. I have been involved in near about as many B.O.R. as the great TMC#1 has. However, I have to agree with Jim@BAWS on this one. The day's of the reunion's with boat judging are a thing of the past, I'm afraid. Please don't take this the wrong way, these were some of the greatest times I've EVER had while owning a MasterCraft. I met some SUPER people that I'm still friends with to this day, But after attending events like MagMania, and Carolina Spring Madness, it's apparent what reunions are destined to become. More using and less polishing! Everybody that attends these events still shows pride in there boats, they just don't pull them put of the water a month before the reunion to start detailing it, just to try and win a damn plaque to hang on the wall. Maybe I'm just a whole lot older now, and don't have the time I used to, to polish a boat every single available hour that I have, But I can say, that on my way home from one of these events, I have just a big of smile on my face from meeting & skiing with all the new people that I met, as I would have if I had just won a Best of Show trophy! And also, don't hear any griping from any owners that the judges screwed them! Sorry for the rambling, but I'm into my 6th Michelob.:D

drbesvold1
09-26-2007, 10:24 PM
skidog i have to agree with you on what you said a reunion is to have fun with others and its not about who has the best boat but i hope next year i can make a reunion for the first time to meet some of the great people on here and have a good time with sking and partying sorry for the blabbing just adding my 2 cents as well

atlfootr
09-26-2007, 10:39 PM
I attended the Southern Reunion last year put on by Jim and the folks at BAWS.
I brought the family and we all had a great time.
I would definitely participate again and would be willing to help organize/plan if needed.

I agree with Trickskier that it would be nice to put the boats in the water (something similar to Liquid Sports River Run) if possible.

Just my :twocents: We should of taken the boats 5 mins away, across the I-4 Interstate to Lk Tenneesse and skiied or footed after the reunion.
But as it is w/ most reunions and the majority of short time people have left to spend, everyone was in a hurry to go home :rolleyes:

And yes, it is where my Lake Lot that's for SALE is located.

SkiDog
09-26-2007, 10:48 PM
skidog i have to agree with you on what you said a reunion is to have fun with others and its not about who has the best boat but i hope next year i can make a reunion for the first time to meet some of the great people on here and have a good time with sking and partying sorry for the blabbing just adding my 2 cents as well

Hey there DR! By the way, WELCOME HOME PAL! AND WE APPRECIATE YOU!. Hope to meet you at one of these fine events soon. Hope youy can make it to CSM 08! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

SkiDog
09-26-2007, 10:49 PM
We should of taken 'em 5 mins away across the Interstate to Lk Tenneesse and skiied or footed afterwards, but everyone was in a hurry to go home :rolleyes:
Thats cause everybody was too tired from all the damn polishing!!!!!!!!! You too! I hardly ever got to talk to you cause you were sooo busy trying to get er clean!:D

drbesvold1
09-26-2007, 10:55 PM
hey ski dog thanks and its glad to be back but sounds like ill be going back to the sand box in 2009 so i want to make one trip to meet ppl even if my boat isnt fixed by then , but i cant pull up the link for csm08 so i dont know how to sign up or anything help me out bro thanks

atlfootr
09-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Thats cause everybody was too tired from all the damn polishing!!!!!!!!! You too! I hardly ever got to talk to you cause you were sooo busy trying to get er clean!:DHey, well alot of good it DIDN'T do me :rant:

drbesvold1
09-26-2007, 11:09 PM
atl want to polish my boat this year lol jk

Jim@BAWS
09-26-2007, 11:16 PM
OK

Since SKIDOG does'nt answer his phone after 9 PM because he has to get his beauty sleep

Here is the basic plan...

MasterCraft and Bay Area WaterSports or Bay Area WaterSports and MasterCraft will host a Reunion of some sort dedicated to 40 years of MasterCraft Boats SOMEWAY SOMEHOW. Since DOOSPX first posted this evening I have been calling and meeting with fellow owners until now. Heck I missed the first episode of the "Bionic Woman" Jamie and Steve Austin "THE 6 MILLION DOLLAR MAN" that's another story

Plan on the 10 or 17th of Nov at Bay Area WaterSports or USA Waterski Headquarters. I will have boats in the water to ski or wakeboard behind. We will have some PROS to talk to MC Corp
A ski show/demo of some sort. AND YES we will judge boats. That does not mean that yours has to be perfect. But the purpose of a reunion is just that TO HAVE BOATS THERE TO SHOW YOUR PRIDE AND JOY!!!
I will get a final date in the next few days. Get Ready...lets all get together and talk about 40 great years with MC

STAY TUNED

Since I cannot make one of those polls SOMEONE make one

a) LAKESIDE at BAWS
b) USA WATERSKI HQ

I vote BAWS

Jim@BAWS

T Scott
09-26-2007, 11:46 PM
I second the motion......Baws would be great. Let me know if you need any help setting things up.

Tom

Monte
09-27-2007, 12:45 AM
Looks like I'm going to Fla.. Trick? Skidog? Can I get a pull?????

Leroy
09-27-2007, 01:16 AM
I agree Skidog and think MM and CSM have shown people want to get together, use their boats and be with other owners. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't want to walk through a bunch of boats parked in a parking lot and I think that is why that format has lost interest. Yes the old boats are beautiful, new boats with all of the bells and whistles are beautiful also. I would really like to go to the next MM, CSM or BAWs reunion! MMII was great fun!

Alright people, it's time for the DOG to give his :twocents:. I have been involved in near about as many B.O.R. as the great TMC#1 has. However, I have to agree with Jim@BAWS on this one. The day's of the reunion's with boat judging are a thing of the past, I'm afraid. Please don't take this the wrong way, these were some of the greatest times I've EVER had while owning a MasterCraft. I met some SUPER people that I'm still friends with to this day, But after attending events like MagMania, and Carolina Spring Madness, it's apparent what reunions are destined to become. More using and less polishing! Everybody that attends these events still shows pride in there boats, they just don't pull them put of the water a month before the reunion to start detailing it, just to try and win a damn plaque to hang on the wall. Maybe I'm just a whole lot older now, and don't have the time I used to, to polish a boat every single available hour that I have, But I can say, that on my way home from one of these events, I have just a big of smile on my face from meeting & skiing with all the new people that I met, as I would have if I had just won a Best of Show trophy! And also, don't hear any griping from any owners that the judges screwed them! Sorry for the rambling, but I'm into my 6th Michelob.:D

DooSPX
09-27-2007, 01:16 AM
I vote BAWS as well !!!!

SaltwaterMC
09-27-2007, 01:53 AM
Jim, you know I'm in, and I vote BAWS!

Doug G
09-27-2007, 09:06 AM
I would love to come down if the schedule, budget and wife allows. If I fly in it will be to come down hang out and go get wet. I will not be trailering that far so a judging means nothing to me.

For my .02 if I was trailering I wouldn't enter judging I would be in the water somewhere.

Monte
09-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Can anybody tell me the closest airport??

trickskier
09-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Looks like I'm going to Fla.. Trick? Skidog? Can I get a pull?????
Bring it on Monte!!! You're always welcome behind my boat!!!

My Vote is for November 10th at BAWS...........:D

trickskier
09-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Can anybody tell me the closest airport??
TPA.............Tampa International Airport

trickskier
09-27-2007, 11:11 AM
I would love to come down if the schedule, budget and wife allows. If I fly in it will be to come down hang out and go get wet. I will not be trailering that far so a judging means nothing to me.

For my .02 if I was trailering I wouldn't enter judging I would be in the water somewhere.
Doug, check flights into TPA......Tampa International Airport

SkiDog
09-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Jim, I'm a calling you now! I just woke up! NOT!:D

Monte
09-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Doug, check flights into TIA......Tampa International Airport

885 rt per person OUCH!!!

SkiDog
09-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Hell, Monte, just drive down here a day early and ride with me!:D

SkiDog
09-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Hey, well alot of good it DIDN'T do me :rant:
Thats exactly what I'm talking bout!:(

trickskier
09-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Try JAX.....Jacksonville or MCO.......Orlando.

drbesvold1
09-27-2007, 11:35 AM
Tampas Airport Code Is Tpa

trickskier
09-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Tampas Airport Code Is Tpa
OPPS.......Sorry......................8p

Corrected my posts thanks!!!

KnoxX2
09-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Ok will this be a one day event?

trickskier
09-27-2007, 11:42 AM
Ok will this be a one day event?
The event itself will be on a Saturday..............

KnoxX2
09-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Will check and see if it is a poss.

That would make 2 trips to Fl. in Nov!

Monte
09-27-2007, 11:45 AM
201 rt.... thats more like it!

Monte
09-27-2007, 11:46 AM
I want to know where in the H E double hockey sticks were you sending me????

trickskier
09-27-2007, 11:47 AM
I want to know where in the H E double hockey sticks were you sending me????
Not a Clue.........................;)

Just looked it up...................LOL....................Tirana , Albania..................8p :rolleyes:

Doug G
09-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Note to self... don't let Monte or Trick do the travel arrangements ...

Doug G
09-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Hell, Monte, just drive down here a day early and ride with me!:D

How far from your place to Jim's and what are the airports by you... Friday at Skidog's? Sat at BAWS ... Sunday sleeping

trickskier
09-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Note to self... don't let Monte or Trick do the travel arrangements ...
Jeez...........One small mistake...................:rolleyes:

trickskier
09-27-2007, 03:15 PM
How far from your place to Jim's and what are the airports by you... Friday at Skidog's? Sat at BAWS ... Sunday sleeping
Doug, Tampa is about 3.5 hours from Jacksonville. The closest airport to skidog's house is Jacksonville JAX.

Jim@BAWS
09-27-2007, 03:15 PM
November 10th

KnoxX2
09-27-2007, 03:30 PM
I would go with the 18th.

This way we could come down for the week!

trickskier
09-27-2007, 03:56 PM
I originally voted for November 10th. However, I can do either.........:D

DooSPX
09-27-2007, 08:58 PM
i dont care... 10 or 18th

SunCoast 83
09-27-2007, 09:13 PM
Im in......just let me know when.

BriEOD
09-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Alright, I vote for BAWS. Maybe I am biased since it is 10 minutes from my house. :D I hope someone has a seat in a boat for me.

BriEOD
09-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Skidog and that 'old guy' in Jacksonville are buying the beers at Rapscallions post event.

T Scott
09-28-2007, 01:25 AM
November 10th is best for me!

JohnE
09-28-2007, 08:34 AM
How far from Tpa airport to Baws?

Knox's_Better_half
09-28-2007, 09:44 AM
Just my :twocents: .......I would go the 17th (18th is Sunday). Would work good for us since we are going to see the family for the holiday at the end of the week, in Gainesville. No boat:( . Just too much with new baby in tow.

trickskier
09-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Skidog and that 'old guy' in Jacksonville are buying the beers at Rapscallions post event.
Who you calling "OLD"???..................8p

trickskier
09-28-2007, 10:12 AM
According to Streets & Maps 25 to 30 minutes.

KnoxX2
09-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Do we have a date yet?

trickskier
09-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Do we have a date yet?
Jim should post something soon.

Jim@BAWS
09-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Here is the prelimnary plan for now! SAT NOV 10th
BAWS will host a reunion of some sort on Nov 10 here at Bay Area WaterSports. We would ask that familes bring there boats. The vacant paved parking lot next door to us will be cleaned and ready to go. It can probaby hold approx 50 boats. Bringing your boat IS NOT a requirement but we will be arranging something someway special for the families that do. There are some very loyal customers that will bring there boat just to show off. Those boats will have the opportunity to be judged in different catagories. BAWS will probably need to know by Nov 5th how many are coming so we can arrange for the BBQ at lunch. I will have probably 3 boats in the water for DEMOS, clinics and riders 197, X-Star and a CSX or X-45. So bring your gear, slalom ski or wakeboard. I am working on seeing what pros I can get out here. We will have some type of on water demo/skishow. See what I can put together. There will be some type of activities for the kids.

Please plan on making a day out of it. Not only will it be a reunion but we can celebrate SKIDOGS 50th birthday party even though we ALL did not get invited. He will be missed at this one. Sounds like we will have good participation at this event. I will get registration sheets prepared so you can sign up. Hopefully be the end of the week.

It will have the feel of the OLDER type reunion w/o the pressure of competing and SUPER CLEANING your boat. But also the new type of gathering where folks can do on water activities. Sorry we cannot put 30+ boats on a private lake. For those of you who are interested maybe someone could set up a channel lakes/Winerhaven boat cruise or a Lake Tarpon day on Sunday.

Keep your eyes peeled for more info.

Jim@BAWS

Jim@BAWS
09-29-2007, 01:53 PM

Less than 1/2 hour

Jim

BriEOD
09-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Who you calling "OLD"???..................8p
You, sucker!!

shepherd
09-30-2007, 12:08 AM
Jim,

I'd love to come down. But I'd be more likely to come if I could bring my boat and use it there. But it sounds like your lake is too small for us all to do that? Could we all float our boats and take turns making ski runs? Sorry, I don't know what your lake is like.

Is there a ski course there?

BriEOD
09-30-2007, 08:44 AM
Shep,

Jim's shop is on a small lake that is also shared by a restaurant and some homeowners. Morever, he only has one small ramp and one slot on one dock to tie up. There is no beach either. It is not feasible to put all those boats in. There are two public lakes within 30 minutes of BAWS. They are on Bell Lake.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4608+Land+O+Lakes+Blvd,+Land+O+Lakes,+FL+34 639,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

Jim@BAWS
09-30-2007, 10:17 AM
It is a little bigger than that !!! We have a boat ramp, 4 docks. Probably not as large as bigger docks up north. You guys call them PIERS WHATEVER. We have a small beach. I am planning on having 3 boats in the water. For people to take DEMO rides in with staff.

As of right now I have commitments from some pros already Some of the CWB team will be there. Geno Yauchler will be there for an AIRCHAIR DEMO. KSO KIETH ST ONGE will be there MC's and the WORLDS #1 barefoot skier. I have calls into other PROS and MC Team skiers. Should be alot of fun. Again bringing your boat would be great. Even BriEOD could to a TARPON Run on Sunday or ATLFOOTER could take you guys over to WinterHaven for a run on Sunday

I am working on the entry form

Get READY MARK YOUR CALENDER

Jim@BAWS

trickskier
10-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Jim can you suggest some hotels in the area?

DooSPX
10-01-2007, 04:34 PM
cool, count me in.... Jim, get me a form as soon as you have time...

see you guys there!! :D :cool:

SkiDog
10-01-2007, 06:06 PM
DAMN<DAMN>DAMN! If you could only wait just ONE more week!:cry: :cry:

atlfootr
10-01-2007, 08:01 PM
atl want to polish my boat this year lol jkNO THANKS :rolleyes:

DooSPX
10-03-2007, 10:22 PM
any forms? :confused: 8p

Jim@BAWS
10-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Patience young skywalker...we have a month

I do have other resposibilities

Jim@BAWS

JohnE
10-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Patience young skywalker...we have a month

I do have other resposibilities

Jim@BAWS

A month!? We are booking CSM'08 NOW!

Just kidding. I'd love to come down, but I don't think it is in the cards. If and when you do another one, count me in.

There's no gators in that lake, right.:rolleyes:

cbryan70
10-04-2007, 12:28 AM
Baws what kind of hats do you have im a huge collector of hats have about 600 or so with me and my dad

SkiDog
10-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Jim can you suggest some hotels in the area?

Crotty's BED & BREAKFAST. Down home folks, great people too. I've stayed there many, many times. Pool, Hottub, Nice ski lake with docking for about 3 boats. Dockside bar, white sand beach, volleyball,
and a well stocked beer fridge! What more could you ask for? Their # is 813-997-7676. Tell them Harold & Skidog sent ya!
Here's a couple of pics of my boat on the lake behind the B & B. 28176

KnoxX2
10-04-2007, 01:31 PM
How much was the stay there?

SkiDog
10-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Their rates vary, you just need to call them. Be sure and ask for Capt. RON. He's the owner. I checked and they do have availability for that weekend. I just wish I was going and would be staying there!:mad:

BriEOD
10-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Eddie, is that in the Tampa area? Never heard of it.

trickskier
10-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Crotty's BED & BREAKFAST. Down home folks, great people too. I've stayed there many, many times. Pool, Hottub, Nice ski lake with docking for about 3 boats. Dockside bar, white sand beach, volleyball,
and a well stocked beer fridge! What more could you ask for? Their # is 813-997-7676. Tell them Harold & Skidog sent ya!
Here's a couple of pics of my boat on the lake behind the B & B. 28176

Captain Ron says he's all booked up.................8p

SkiDog
10-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Captain Ron says he's all booked up.................8p

No, I talked to Mrs Crotty just today, they STILL got rooms as of today.

SkiDog
10-05-2007, 11:23 PM
Eddie, is that in the Tampa area? Never heard of it.

It's kind of a small little place but great people! PM @ ya.

atlfootr
10-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Prelimnary plan for now! SAT NOV 10th

Jim,

I haven't read all the above post thus far. only breezed thru 'em.

Jus' a suggestion but, since SDog's BD Party's on the 10 and his wife's already planned this shin'dig for him is there any chance at all we could make this event for the following weekend (Nov 17) instead.

:confused:

I mean what's another 7 days anyway at this point, to have to what for a GGW weekend?
And besides that, I'd have a chance to finally meet this "SkiDog" Character as well since at the last reuion I was to busy waxing down my boat for you guy's to Judge - which BTW was total waste of time 8p

Jim@BAWS
10-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Jim,
at the last reuion I was to busy waxing down my boat for you guy's to Judge - which BTW was total waste of time 8p

Sorry! Thanks for your input! We based our weekend on the fact that our buiness responsibilities do not allow us to to it that weekend. I talked with SKIDOG about his dilemna. He will be missed...If you want to meet SKIDOG you can drive 3 hours north to meet him. More folks opted for the weekend of the 10th because the weekend of the 18th is just prior to thanksgiving. Sorry that we cannot accomodate your needs

Jim@BAWS

atlfootr
10-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Thanks for your input!

Sorry that we cannot accomodate your needs.

If you want to meet SKIDOG you can drive 3 hours north

Now THAT'S FUNNY ...

JohnE
10-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Just a couple of thoughts:

1. Was my invite to the B-day party lost in the mail?

2. Skip the 50th party Skidog, hold out for 100.

trickskier
10-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Jim, Still need some suggestions on hotels in the area please..........:D

SkiDog
10-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Jim, Still need some suggestions on hotels in the area please..........:D

You've seen the Crotty's B&B, whats wrong with that!?!?!?!?! There sure ain't ANY hotels in the area with a ski lake & a TIKI bar!:confused: :D

trickskier
10-08-2007, 10:46 AM
You've seen the Crotty's B&B, whats wrong with that!?!?!?!?! There sure ain't ANY hotels in the area with a ski lake & a TIKI bar!:confused: :D
I'll stop by for "Happy Hour"................Going to have about 8 people with me.............Need a BIGGER place!!!

atlfootr
10-08-2007, 11:54 AM
If the Mrs and I decide to go, were jus' drivn'n over for the day :rolleyes:
I'll attempt to drag Trix back over w/ me to our 4 $ale Lake Lot, so that he can try it out:)

BriEOD
10-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Well, I will be there. Ya'll make sure you introduce yourselves. Although, I've met Rick, he is the "old guy."

DooSPX
10-08-2007, 09:02 PM
cant miss my boat... look for the upside down HIN :D

SunCoast 83
10-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Im interested in one. How do we get this going?.........:confused:

T Scott
10-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Im interested in one. How do we get this going?.........:confused:

Jay,
This is a copy of Jim@Baws post earlier in this thread.

Here is the prelimnary plan for now! SAT NOV 10th
BAWS will host a reunion of some sort on Nov 10 here at Bay Area WaterSports. We would ask that familes bring there boats. The vacant paved parking lot next door to us will be cleaned and ready to go. It can probaby hold approx 50 boats. Bringing your boat IS NOT a requirement but we will be arranging something someway special for the families that do. There are some very loyal customers that will bring there boat just to show off. Those boats will have the opportunity to be judged in different catagories. BAWS will probably need to know by Nov 5th how many are coming so we can arrange for the BBQ at lunch. I will have probably 3 boats in the water for DEMOS, clinics and riders 197, X-Star and a CSX or X-45. So bring your gear, slalom ski or wakeboard. I am working on seeing what pros I can get out here. We will have some type of on water demo/skishow. See what I can put together. There will be some type of activities for the kids.

Please plan on making a day out of it. Not only will it be a reunion but we can celebrate SKIDOGS 50th birthday party even though we ALL did not get invited. He will be missed at this one. Sounds like we will have good participation at this event. I will get registration sheets prepared so you can sign up. Hopefully be the end of the week.

It will have the feel of the OLDER type reunion w/o the pressure of competing and SUPER CLEANING your boat. But also the new type of gathering where folks can do on water activities. Sorry we cannot put 30+ boats on a private lake. For those of you who are interested maybe someone could set up a channel lakes/Winerhaven boat cruise or a Lake Tarpon day on Sunday.

Keep your eyes peeled for more info.

Jim@BAWS

Jim@BAWS
10-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Here is the REUNION ENTRY FORM

THANKS

Jim@BAWS

START GETTING THEM IN

trickskier
10-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Well, I will be there. Ya'll make sure you introduce yourselves. Although, I've met Rick, he is the "old guy."
LOL..............Yes, I'm the "Old" man.....................;)

Jim@BAWS
10-16-2007, 10:11 AM
PLEASE CALL ME OR START FAXING IN YOUR REUNION ENTRY FORMS
I HAVE A DOZEN VERBALS. NEED TO HAVE EM LINED UP FOR FOOD AND T SHIRT ORDERS

THANKS

JIM

(813) 995 0123 FAX

SkiDog
10-16-2007, 06:22 PM
PLEASE CALL ME OR START FAXING IN YOUR REUNION ENTRY FORMS
I HAVE A DOZEN VERBALS. NEED TO HAVE EM LINED UP FOR FOOD AND T SHIRT ORDERS

THANKS

JIM

(813) 995 0123 FAX

Dog will be there in spirit, so can I get a T shirt?:confused: :D

SunCoast 83
10-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Just printed mine out.....I amped up!! :)

Jim@BAWS
10-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Dog will be there in spirit, so can I get a T shirt?:confused: :D

Will an XSMALL fit you...you can use it for "EXTRACTOR" purposes only

I will save you one

Thanks

Jim

DooSPX
10-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Im going to get a final count soon, then I will let you know Jim. Thanks... and sorry I couldnt organize a lake deal on Sunday, but things are really busy around here lately. Business, Family, and Personal. This is going to be great getting away and hang out with fellow MC owners!! Cant wait!!!

See everyone there!

DooSPX
10-26-2007, 05:55 PM
Jim... Faxed the Info to you!!!!
see you on the 10th

trickskier
10-31-2007, 10:14 PM
Will an XSMALL fit you...
I'm sure an X-SMALL will fit him just fine.........Oh, wait a minute we're talking about T-shirts........;)

Kreegs
11-01-2007, 12:15 AM
New to the boards but old timer when it comes to reunions (was at the first at CG back in 81). For the first time since that first gathering in 1981 my parent's 1980 Blue S&S will miss a Southern reunion. Dick and Janet Kreeger have been long supporters of skiing and Mastercraft in Florida and it was with a few tears that they hooked up their pride and joy to my family's van as we headed to Texas after my retirement from the Air Force this past summer. I am happy to say that the grandchildren are having a blast with what is no doubt the best model MC ever built (35 hours already since July) but it will be a sad day when my parents will not be joining you. As the only boat that has made everyone of these reunions, it is immediately recognized for it's prestine condition along with the unmatched collection of T-shirts and pictures from reunions years past (as well as my childhood poster of Spray Magazine photos). Please keep up the spirit and drink a cold one for my mom and dad who have been mainstays of these gatherings over the years!

Keith Kreeger

T Scott
11-01-2007, 09:15 AM
New to the boards but old timer when it comes to reunions (was at the first at CG back in 81). For the first time since that first gathering in 1981 my parent's 1980 Blue S&S will miss a Southern reunion. Dick and Janet Kreeger have been long supporters of skiing and Mastercraft in Florida and it was with a few tears that they hooked up their pride and joy to my family's van as we headed to Texas after my retirement from the Air Force this past summer. I am happy to say that the grandchildren are having a blast with what is no doubt the best model MC ever built (35 hours already since July) but it will be a sad day when my parents will not be joining you. As the only boat that has made everyone of these reunions, it is immediately recognized for it's prestine condition along with the unmatched collection of T-shirts and pictures from reunions years past (as well as my childhood poster of Spray Magazine photos). Please keep up the spirit and drink a cold one for my mom and dad who have been mainstays of these gatherings over the years!

Keith Kreeger

Keith,

I had the pleasure of meeting your parents at last years Southern Reunion. Your dad and I must have spoken for a good half hour about all of the events he has attended. They are great people and they will be missed at this years reunion! Give them our best!

Tom

TMCNo1
11-01-2007, 10:04 AM

Keith Kreeger

Keith, your mom and dad are real special people to us. We have really had some good times over the years, like 30+ people walking thru the drive-thru @ Wendy's. They as a team, have really done a spectacular job of using and maintaining that boat over the past 28 years. We always knew they would be at the reunions and looked forward to visiting with them. I tried several times to talk your parents into joining TT, but they never have, as far as I know. We always get their Xmas letter with all the info about them and the family over the previous year. Take care of that "TREASURE", let us know if your ever in the area, we would love to see ya'll and your parents again.
I did talk to your parents just minutes ago!

Jim@BAWS
11-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Keith,

I talked with your dad a few weeks ago. He said he might attend but w/o the boat. You have a special treasure there. Keep it up and use that boat to make some new memories. I can remember the last few reunions that we hosted. You parents always got the prime spot to display and what a display it was. I know how much time that your parents put into waterskiing the endless thankless hours with AWSA. I would like to say "THANKS" for helping the sport move foward.

I also remember your Mom and how meticulous she was on putting out ALL those shirts AWESOME. There where hoping to hold out for one more REUNION. The 40th celebration. Your family and what they have done for MC will be missed. Email me your address and I will be sure I get a couple of T-Shirts out to you from the reunion.

We will be thinking of you guys

Jim@BAWS

Keith Kreeger

Kreegs
11-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Jim / Harold

Thanks for the kind words! Please let everyone know that the boat and Mom and Dad are doing well....and i'll take you up on the t-shirts...hate to end that streak!

Keith

Jim@BAWS
11-06-2007, 10:26 PM
FOLKS we are gettin down to the wire. Would like to break 40 boats if possible. We are right at 30 right now. It is not to late to sign ip.
Weather is susposed to be high of 78-81 on Saturday in Tampa

Come on down

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
11-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm gonna miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Jim@BAWS
11-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Please don't cry !

DooSPX
11-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Jim, If you could please PM me directions to Land O Lakes, Blvd. please. Thank you. PS, You will see me early on Sat. Chuck said he can have my new Decals put on. Thanks so much for everything. See you on Sat.

SkiDog
11-07-2007, 10:15 PM
I just wanna know if ANYBODY has made a reservation @ Crotty's Bed & Breakfast? All the free beer you can drink, ski lake, tiki bar, volleyball,
Tampa hookers, Paradise Lakes resort close by, and too much mor to mention! here's another pic so you can see what you're missing! And the rates are the best in Fla. Call Capt. Ron @ 813-997-7676. tell him 'Skidog' sent you!

trickskier
11-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Jim can you post a list of those who have signed up???
I'll be there with my boat & 7 people.............:D

trickskier
11-07-2007, 10:19 PM
I just wanna know if ANYBODY has made a reservation @ Crotty's Bed & Breakfast? All the free beer you can drink, ski lake, tiki bar, volleyball,
Tampa hookers, Paradise Lakes resort close by, and too much mor to mention! here's another pic so you can see what you're missing! And the rates are the best in Fla. Call Capt. Ron @ 813-997-7676. tell him 'Skidog' sent you!

Yeah, that's where I'm staying!!!

SkiDog
11-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Jim can you post a list of those who have signed up???
I'll be there with my boat & 7 people.............:D

He ain't got no sexatary! And that's WAYYYYYYYYYY too much typing for him!:D

trickskier
11-07-2007, 10:21 PM
He has two fingers!!!

SkiDog
11-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Alright, who's in charge of taking the pics? Gonna be sunny and around 80. We need bikini pics!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Do not disappoint!:(

DooSPX
11-08-2007, 10:26 AM
I will be taking pics Skidog!

:D ;)

Jim@BAWS
11-08-2007, 11:47 AM
He has two fingers!!!

OK OK OK !!!

Entrants for MasterCraft Reunion

Category 2 (1987-2000 All Models)

A) Stock 93 190 Tour Boat
B) Gladdish 89 PS 190
C) Crotty 89 TRISTAR
D) Shermo 91 TRISTAR
E) Lord 91 PS 190
F) Pence 92 PS 190
G) Morrison 96 205
H) Scott 96 205
I) Repak 99 205
J) Rosburg 99 205
K) Terrill 99 205

Category 3 (2001 to present All Models)

L) Burdin 01 19 Skier
M) Harvey 02 209
N) Holt 04 197 Sammy
O) Graziani 04 197 Sammy
P) Sabshin 06 205V
Q) BAWS 08 197

Category 4 (X Series)

R) Harper 02 X-9
S) Smith 05 X-7
T) Thurber 05 X-7
U) Alkire 06 X-9
V) Pederson 07 X-2
W) Copely 07 X-1
X Sutton 07 X-Star
Y) Stanton 08 X-2
Z) Ellesbury 07 X-Star
AA) O Connell 06 X-1

ONSIDE USF WAKECLUB

Category 5 (Rigs)

1) Borman 2006 X-2/
2) Splatter 92 PS 190/Hummer
3) Vance 2006 X-7
4) Kranendonk X-2

DooSPX
11-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Looking forward. 2 more days!!!

OK OK OK !!!

B) Gladdish 89 PS 190
C) Crotty 89 TRISTAR
D) Shermo 91 TRISTAR
E) Lord 91 PS 190
F) Pence 92 PS 190
G) Morrison 96 205
H) Scott 96 205
I) Repak 99 205
J) Rosburg 99 205
K) Terrill 99 205

L) Burdin 01 19 Skier
M) Harvey 02 209
N) Holt 04 197 Sammy
O) Graziani 04 197 Sammy
P) Sabshin 06 205V
Q) BAWS 08 197

Category 4 (X Series)

R) Harper 02 X-9
S) Smith 05 X-7
T) Thurber 05 X-7
U) Alkire 06 X-9
V) Pederson 07 X-2
W) Copely 07 X-1
X Sutton 07 X-Star
Y) Stanton 08 X-2
Z) Ellesbury 07 X-Star
AA) O Connell 06 X-1

ONSIDE USF WAKECLUB

Category 5 (Rigs)

1) Borman 2006 X-2/
3) Vance 2006 X-7
4) Kranendonk X-2

trickskier
11-08-2007, 06:41 PM
OK OK OK !!!

B) Gladdish 89 PS 190
C) Crotty 89 TRISTAR
D) Shermo 91 TRISTAR
E) Lord 91 PS 190
F) Pence 92 PS 190
G) Morrison 96 205
H) Scott 96 205
I) Repak 99 205
J) Rosburg 99 205
K) Terrill 99 205

L) Burdin 01 19 Skier
M) Harvey 02 209
N) Holt 04 197 Sammy
O) Graziani 04 197 Sammy
P) Sabshin 06 205V
Q) BAWS 08 197

Category 4 (X Series)

R) Harper 02 X-9
S) Smith 05 X-7
T) Thurber 05 X-7
U) Alkire 06 X-9
V) Pederson 07 X-2
W) Copely 07 X-1
X Sutton 07 X-Star
Y) Stanton 08 X-2
Z) Ellesbury 07 X-Star
AA) O Connell 06 X-1

ONSIDE USF WAKECLUB

Category 5 (Rigs)

1) Borman 2006 X-2/
3) Vance 2006 X-7
4) Kranendonk X-2

Where's the CUTTY SARK entry???

Sodar
11-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Where's the CUTTY SARK entry???

Did you get an new boat? '07 huh Rick?

How ya been rick?

trickskier
11-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Did you get an new boat? '07 huh Rick?

How ya been rick?
No, Jim made a mistake. It's an 06, but it looks like an 08................LOL ;)

Doing fine Cameron. New job really has me busy!!! But, I really like the people I'm working for. How do you like your new job?

RexDog1
11-08-2007, 06:51 PM
How ya been rick?

good ??????:confused: oh i just need to look up............

trickskier
11-08-2007, 06:53 PM
good ??????:confused:
Yes, good just extremely busy!!! I miss being on TT!!! :(

RexDog1
11-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Yes, good just extremely busy!!! I miss being on TT!!! :(

have fun this weekend ,,,,be safe:D

Sodar
11-08-2007, 06:56 PM
No, Jim made a mistake. It's an 06, but it looks like an 08................LOL ;)

Doing fine Cameron. New job really has me busy!!! But, I really like the people I'm working for. How do you like your new job?

Glad to hear you are doing well! I am loving my new job also. I am starting to finally get the hang of it and I am able to fit a little TT in every once in a while! :D

trickskier
11-08-2007, 06:59 PM
have fun this weekend ,,,,be safe:D
Thanks Rex, You too my friend!!! :D

trickskier
11-08-2007, 07:01 PM
Glad to hear you are doing well! I am loving my new job also. I am starting to finally get the hang of it and I am able to fit a little TT in every once in a while! :D
I get 250+- e-mails a day..............I don't think I'll ever have time for TT at work again!!!

Jim@BAWS
11-09-2007, 04:09 PM
2 more added today...The PARKING LOT IS NOW FULL

Thanks

Jim@BAWS

T Scott
11-11-2007, 04:54 PM
Jim, Chuck, and the rest of the BAWS crew,
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I just wanted to say thanks for providing such a fun and memorable event for my family. My son Ian (age 6) was thrilled to meet Zane Schwenk and got his autograph and my daughter spent countless hours coloring. I also enjoyed meeting many of the other Team Talk Members in person (Brieod, Trickskier, Doospx) just to name a few. The ski show, food, and weather could not have been better.

Again, thanks for organizing this fun event, we had a great time! I'll get some of my pictures up ASAP!

Sincerely,

Tom Scott

Jim@BAWS
11-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Thanks Tom,
When I get back in the office I am sure I will post photos.
Great Day Perfect weather !!! Good Demos and a ski show to boot.

Thanks to all the TEAM TALK members that attended.

Will post more later

Jim@BAWS

Monte
11-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey Jim,

Id like to see some pictures/ results from the boat show judging.. It'll Be nice to see some nicely shined MC's....; Especially since mine is scattered (waiting for steering cable), covered, smothered, and topped...

SkiDog
11-12-2007, 01:15 PM
If Dog had been there, the pics would already be posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on people!

BriEOD
11-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Thanks for being a great host Jim. We had a great time and it was a pleasure to speak with Rick (Trickskier), Tom (TScott), Doospx, Zane and Will (female Will). Their were some sweet looking boats. My particular favorite was the 04' PS 197 Red and White Sammy Duval. Also, the food was terrific. Sorry I had to beat-feet early it was my anniversary! Thanks again.

JohnE
11-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Sounds like it was a good time!

We need some Pics!:D

DooSPX
11-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Im going to be loading some pics shortly!

hang in there

DooSPX
11-12-2007, 07:26 PM
PICS:

the Awesome 93 Bud Protour now with a reburbed custom trailer, chrome runing gear, etc.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics001-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics002-1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics003.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics004.jpg

DooSPX
11-12-2007, 07:30 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics005.jpg

My 91 PS190 with the original owners manual and the original 91 brochure
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics006.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics007.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics009.jpg

DooSPX
11-12-2007, 07:31 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics010.jpg

then, the rest of the boats there...
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics011.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics012.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics013.jpg

DooSPX
11-12-2007, 07:32 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics014.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics015.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics016.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics017.jpg

DooSPX
11-12-2007, 07:32 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics018.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics019.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics020.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics021.jpg

DooSPX
11-12-2007, 07:33 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics022.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics023.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics024.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics025.jpg

DooSPX
11-12-2007, 07:35 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics026.jpg

and finally, Will Christien and I.... im not a wake boarder, but... :love: :love:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/DooSPX/pics027.jpg

pq2
11-12-2007, 07:39 PM
wow, great pics, thanks for sharing them, looks like you guys had a great time

SkiDog
11-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Great pics Doo, Wish I'd been there! Probably wouldn't have had such a BAD headache Sun morning!:D

BrianM
11-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Cool thanks for the pics. Great turnout.

trickskier
11-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Great turnout Jim. You and Chuck really know how to throw a party!
Looking forward to next year............:D

SkiDog
11-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Great turnout Jim. You and Chuck really know how to throw a party!
Looking forward to next year............:D
Yea, me too! I promise I won't turn fifty next year!:D

trickskier
11-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Yea, me too! I promise I won't turn fifty next year!:D
But you'll still have a headache the next morning after your 51st..........;)

Jim@BAWS
11-21-2007, 09:56 PM
http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/slideshow.jsp?auto=0&aid=768a5498cf421fc08097

FINALLY...I have been waiting for this link. I have photos of the boats on a CD but have not had time to shrink the size of them

190 + Photos of the ski show Lots of good shots.

Thanks for all who came to the Reunion to celebrate MC's 40th Year.

Pros who attended the Reunion to SKI for the Crowd

Zane Schwenk Wakeboard, Pyramid, Back barefoot 2 hot laps in board shorts only LAST PHOTOS

Geno Yaucher World Air Chair Record holder

Keith St. Onge Barefooter

"FLYIN" Brian Jackson Jumper/ Hang Glider Cypress Gardens
Ben Jackson Barefoot Jump LEAD Cypress Gardens
Gary Stout Announcer ESPN Nationals
Will Asher MC FEMALE Rider REWIND 07 Host w/ Zane

Thanks for attending guys and girls

Jim@BAWS

erkoehler
11-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Jim, what is in the back of the 197?

Leroy
11-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Great slide show of 194 pictures Jim, makes me really wish I had went!

FYI, Microsoft has a powertool for image resizing and when you install that you could select all 194 pictures and resize at once.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

Jim@BAWS
11-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Jim, what is in the back of the 197?

Oh nothing...just a hang gliding winch

Jim@BAWS

erkoehler
11-21-2007, 11:26 PM
Just checking.....

WTRSK1R
11-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Looks like a good time was had by all. Pretty cool seeing the hang glider in the photos from Jim. I have never seen that done before. Did they just start like when parasailing?