PDA

View Full Version : Please be warned

rodltg2
09-21-2007, 06:11 PM
(CNN) Health Advisory for all water sports enthusiasts.

Health officials have advised CNN of an occurring illness affecting many water sport enthusiasts. Ostreo Mojado otherwise known as " wet bone " has been recently occurring within many waterskiers and wakeboarders at epidemic proportions.

Authorities suspect " wet bone " is more likely to affect wakeboarders and waterskiers due to the forceful injection of water into the body cavities.

Through the forceful injection of water through the anal cavity , the parasite makes its way into your blood stream and finds it's final home in your bones. This is where it begins to multiply and consume your bone marrow.

The symptoms begin to appear within 48hrs of the injection.

Symptoms include :

-Diarrhea
-Restless Leg Syndrome
-Frequent Urinations
-Hair Loss
-Dry Mouth
-Dehydration
-Constipation

The person then begins to feel sluggish, groggy and zapped of energy.
As the illness progress , the person experiences body aches and a heavy wet bone feel.

Although the illness is not fatal , it can cause very serious discomfort.
Officials state that certain tricks such as flips, inverts and draggin through the wakes like Eastie are probable causes.

CNN's Charley Keyes and Suzanne Simons contributed to this report.

Chief
09-21-2007, 06:38 PM

Health officials have advised CNN of an occurring illness affecting many water sport enthusiasts. Ostreo Mojado otherwise known as " wet bone " has been recently occurring within many waterskiers and wakeboarders at epidemic proportions.

Authorities suspect " wet bone " is more likely to affect wakeboarders and waterskiers due to the forceful injection of water into the body cavities.

Through the forceful injection of water through the anal cavity , the parasite makes its way into your blood stream and finds it's final home in your bones. This is where it begins to multiply and consume your bone marrow.

Symptoms include :

-Diarrhea
-Restless Leg Syndrome
-Frequent Urinations
-Hair Loss
-Dry Mouth
-Dehydration
-Constipation

The person then begins to feel sluggish, groggy and zapped of energy.
As the illness progress , the person experiences body aches and a heavy wet bone feel.

Although the illness is not fatal , it can cause very serious discomfort.
Officials state that certain tricks such as flips, inverts and draggin through the wakes like Eastie are probable causes.

Thats no diease Rod, it's called a bad hangover.

Leroy
09-21-2007, 06:55 PM
You must have missed the second page on tubers Rod, go look again!

Jim@BAWS
09-21-2007, 07:15 PM
CNN

CLINTON NEWS NETWORK

What do you expect !!!

BriEOD
09-21-2007, 07:25 PM
CNN

Communist News Network.

rodltg2
09-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Thats no diease Rod, it's called a bad hangover.

is that why i thought i had wet bone al day?

TMCNo1
09-21-2007, 08:44 PM
There has always been several reasons why shorty wetsuits and wetsuit shorts were introduced into the watersports market for both men and women and one of them was to prevent what is call "Aquatic Douche", a subject that has been covered in WaterSki Magazine several times in the last 3 decades.

Toober Tom
09-21-2007, 08:51 PM

Health officials have advised CNN of an occurring illness affecting many water sport enthusiasts....... This is where it begins to multiply and consume your bone marrow.

Symptoms include :

-Diarrhea
-Restless Leg Syndrome
-Frequent Urinations
-Hair Loss
-Dry Mouth
-Dehydration
-Constipation

Wow, I better watch out for this or I may end up looking like Tex!
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16909&stc=1&d=1168055686

Chief
09-21-2007, 08:55 PM
:D Wow, I better watch out for this or I may end up looking like Tex!
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16909&stc=1&d=1168055686

All I need are my eyebrows, so hopefully I get it around the intrusion area. :D

Jerseydave
09-21-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm not sure about all those symptoms listed, but I'm hoping to get a "wet bone" real soon! :)