PDA

View Full Version : General Petraeus 10 more yrs of War ...

atlfootr
09-20-2007, 10:08 PM
General Petraeus or General Betray Us?

View the ad (PDF) (http://cdn.moveon.org/pac/content/pac/pdfs/PetraeusNYTad.pdf)

Cooking the books for the White House

Chief
09-20-2007, 10:14 PM
I never question a military man's integrity in an all volunteer force. I think it's a liberals way of attacking this soldier. He has a chain of command to report to and while it may be hard to make that sh**hole look positive over there I'm sure he's doing his job. What does he have to lose or gain by lying? Are they going to make him retire? That's the worst that could happen. No firing squads in good ole USA.

Never is any good news in Iraq reported........................ We love "dirty laundry"................

Stand behind our troops or stand in front.

TheOneandOnly
09-20-2007, 10:15 PM
Bush forsurely asked him to say certain things thats a given. Think about it bush went to meet him a week before he had to give his testamonie

TheOneandOnly
09-20-2007, 10:21 PM
Thats not to say that I dont support the troops but come on, americans are dieing on bushs watch when no weapons were found, saddam is dead, what are we gaining by being their? It isnt worth our guys dieing for these a-holes trying to see allah. Cant even see the enemy, I feel for all my friends that went their which most didnt want to go since they feel were not gaining anything.

Hopefully they can just get out of their or get a stragedy to get our guys out. Let them take care of one another=easiest way to get rid of them. They have been doing this for hundreds of years. They dont want democracy.... The list goes on...

bigmac
09-20-2007, 10:26 PM
General Petraeus or General Betray Us?

View the ad (PDF) (http://cdn.t/pac/pdfs/PetraeusNYTad.pdf)

Cooking the books for the White House

Normally, the New York Times would charge around $200,000 for that full page black/white ad space. They charged MoveOn $65,000. We'll see if they actually get hit with violating campaign financing laws, but they should.

What a rag. The National Enquirer has more journalistic integrity than the New York Times.

RK@UST
09-20-2007, 10:32 PM
Thats not to say that I dont support the troops but come on, americans are dieing on bushs watch when no weapons were found, saddam is dead, what are we gaining by being their? It isnt worth our guys dieing for these a-holes trying to see allah. Cant even see the enemy, I feel for all my friends that went their which most didnt want to go since they feel were not gaining anything.

Hopefully they can just get out of their or get a stragedy to get our guys out. Let them take care of one another=easiest way to get rid of them. They have been doing this for hundreds of years. They dont want democracy.... The list goes on...

use spell check

sunsational
09-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Keep preaching bigmac! You are right on!

bcampbe7
09-20-2007, 10:53 PM
I never question a military man's integrity in an all volunteer force. I think it's a liberals way of attacking this soldier. He has a chain of command to report to and while it may be hard to make that sh**hole look positive over there I'm sure he's doing his job. What does he have to lose or gain by lying? Are they going to make him retire? That's the worst that could happen. No firing squads in good ole USA.

Never is any good news in Iraq reported........................ We love "dirty laundry"................

Well said!

Chief
09-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Right or wrong we are in it. The job must be finished:

It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

GENERAL DOUGLAS MACARTHUR

Farmer Ted
09-20-2007, 11:00 PM

you said it Wade,

I've hit reply to this post four or five times and deleted what I wrote each time since it was not productive or in-line with the forum rules

TheOneandOnly
09-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Right or wrong we are in it. The job must be finished:

It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

GENERAL DOUGLAS MACARTHUR

Amen, I agree. Its a complex mess that needs something... Maybe a nice "little boy"