PDA

View Full Version : TT/CSM '08 Wives Club!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Leah
09-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Hello Ladies!!!! I think it's time that we started or own thread huh?!?!?

I was thinking that we could put together a few fun things for CSM this year...maybe a "superlatives" contest for the weekend??? You know, like "Best Run On a Board" "Best Wipe-Out of the Weekend" "Traveled the furthest.....etc......"Best Newbie Mistake!"

Maybe we could organize some prizes or something.....Let me know if anyone is interested!

There is an embroidery shop near us that does great work on shirts, hats, ETC

Post any and all ideas!!!!

8p 8p

Upper Michigan Prostar190
09-20-2007, 10:12 AM
Leah, good to see you online! :wavey:

Leah
09-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks!!! You knew it wouldn't keep me down for too long.....No stupid virus could keep me locked up in that house any longer...Monte was starting to go crazy too!!

tex
09-20-2007, 10:36 AM

I was thinking that we could put together a few fun things for CSM this year...maybe a "superlatives" contest for the weekend??? You know, like "Best Run On a Board" "Best Wipe-Out of the Weekend" "Traveled the furthest.....etc......"Best Newbie Mistake!"

Maybe we could organize some prizes or something.....Let me know if anyone is interested!

There is an embroidery shop near us that does great work on shirts, hats, ETC

Post any and all ideas!!!!

8p 8p
How about Digger of the Day?

09-20-2007, 10:39 AM
Thanks!!! You knew it wouldn't keep me down for too long.....No stupid virus could keep me locked up in that house any longer...Monte was starting to go crazy too!!
Cool!

Did he tell you he asked to borrow my leather pants for the weekend? I guess he wanted to try to cheer you up after your brief illness. ;) :D

UPS should have them there today. :cool:

Monte
09-20-2007, 10:39 AM
Cool!

Did he tell you he asked to borrow my leather pants for the weekend? I guess he wanted to try to cheer you up after your brief illness. ;) :D

UPS should have them there today. :cool:

Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh Bay bay;)

Sodar
09-20-2007, 11:04 AM

8p 8p

Is there something we should know UMP, Monte and Tex???? :D :D

tex
09-20-2007, 11:07 AM
I noticed that you are here! I am a fan of the ladies!

Monte
09-20-2007, 11:15 AM

Well, SS I'm married to her, so I had to check in to se if I was getting run over by a bus driven by my beautiful wife;)

These other guys have no excuse.. BTW you posted on here too.. What doas that say???8p

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Was Monte starting to go crazy????Or was he making you crazy by wearing leather pants and cooking liver mush?????:rolleyes: :D :D

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Well, SS I'm married to her, so I had to check in to se if I was getting run over by a bus driven by my beautiful wife;)

These other guys have no excuse.. BTW you posted on here too.. What doas that say???8p
Knox is very worried about that bus as well.........You did read about the key floaty....right?? He is concerned that he has created a TT monster....."All you do is hang with your internet friends and tell them stories about me:( " Poor Knox:D

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 11:24 AM

8p 8p
How about whou can be drug the longest behind the boat, consume the most lake water and still not get up on a board contest:rolleyes:
contest

09-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Wherever ladies are too be found, Tex and I will be there! :D :toast:

Leah
09-20-2007, 11:27 AM
LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme

We could arrange that!!!!!!
I would have won last year....with a crew of ONLY aprox 15 ppl watching, Meaghan M talking me through the steps, and my big butt still not gettin up!!!!! Not at least until the rain forced me under a tent with water gun yeilding drunkards and a suspicously full cooler of beer!

Leah
09-20-2007, 11:29 AM
By The Way.... I have learned a very important fact this summer!!!! Board shorts are not only preciously providing coverage, but they also help prevent the dreaded lakewater enema!!!!!!:eek:

Leah
09-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Look!!!!! I'm not a newbie anymore!!!!!!

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 11:32 AM
:D Hey I will be able to drink then!! YEAH ME!! I have lots of water guns....sounds like loads of fun!!! And if by chance someone needs and anchor for their bote,,,,just throw me overboard with a bottle of JOSE!!:D Always glad to help!!8p

fintek9
09-20-2007, 11:32 AM
How about whou can be drug the longest behind the boat, consume the most lake water and still not get up on a board contest:rolleyes:
contestAH, The ol "crankbait" award!:D

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 11:33 AM
Hey, look at me I am an "Enthusiast"....YEAH!!!

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 11:38 AM
AH, The ol "crankbait" award!:D
Ahh, that is funny!! Knox keeps telling me that eventually I will get up. Lets see we tried skis, NOPE!! "Wakeboarding is much easier...You have a larger surface!" Tied it and the lake levels at Shasta went down by about 3 ft! This year I got prego and saved myself a summer of the LAKE ENEMA!! However, dear sweet Knox wants me to try surfing..."This does not involve your arse in the water!" "May be a little easier for you!" he says:rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
09-20-2007, 11:39 AM
I thought this site was a private club of sorts, like the ones that stop the wives/girl friends at the front gate. :rant: :rant:

:D :D

RexDog1
09-20-2007, 11:41 AM
You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If my wife is allowed to infiltrate this world then Rexdog as you know him ceases to exist. You see, right now I have TMC Rexdog. But there is also Independent Rexdog. That's the Rexdog you know, the Rexdog you grew up with... Movie Rexdog, Coffee Shop Rexdog, Bawdy Rexdog."
If TMC Rexdog walks through this door, he will kill Independent Rexdog. A Rexdog divided against itself cannot stand!"

TX.X-30 fan
09-20-2007, 11:44 AM
You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If my wife is allowed to infiltrate this world then Rexdog as you know him ceases to exist. You see, right now I have TMC Rexdog. But there is also Independent Rexdog. That's the Rexdog you know, the Rexdog you grew up with... Movie Rexdog, Coffee Shop Rexdog, Bawdy Rexdog."
If TMC Rexdog walks through this door, he will kill Independent Rexdog. A Rexdog divided against itself cannot stand!"

Way tooooooooooo much time around UMP. :huh: :noface:

Leah
09-20-2007, 11:46 AM
I thought this site was a private club of sorts, like the ones that stop the wives/girl friends at the front gate. :rant: :rant:

:D :D

DIDN"T YOU KNOW??????
Behind every married man with a boat is his wife/girlfriend etc behind him reminding him that yes it is more important to buy groceries than to buy a new speaker system for the boat, and by the way....who cooks for all those soaking wet boys after they've been on the lake all day? HA HA!!!!!
At least that's how it's been working out lately!!!!

RexDog1
Way tooooooooooo much time around UMP. :huh: :noface:

Them are fighting words http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_8_14.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

Knox's_Better_half
It is not that bad! Knox got me on TMC and then figured I would read a few threads, laugh a little and then get bored with the whole thing. Little did he know that I would get my own friends and I would look forward to MM and CSM.....and leave him alone. Now he is just ticked because I am always on and he cant be!!!

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 11:51 AM
DIDN"T YOU KNOW??????
Behind every married man with a boat is his wife/girlfriend etc behind him reminding him that yes it is more important to buy groceries than to buy a new speaker system for the boat, !!!!
I am with you!! Preach on sista!!! Knox said something jus last night about ballast and pumps and hoses and all kinds of winter projects.....we got kid #4 comin'!! And besides, I dont need ballast when I am the one being drug....fells like a Tsunami back there as it is!!:D And he already has ballast....Did Imention that I was way prego!!:o

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 11:55 AM
UMP, will you and Miss UMP be at CSM???? I enjoyed meeting you both at MM3 and hope to see you guys there. I do beleive that there should be a new super hero cape for the event:D

09-20-2007, 12:01 PM
UMP, will you and Miss UMP be at CSM???? I enjoyed meeting you both at MM3 and hope to see you guys there. I do beleive that there should be a new super hero cape for the event:D
Oh I dont know.....we will have to see. Depends on what our vacation schedules dictate. and our budget. its so far away for both events that I need to fly there and take vacation. It cost over $1300 total for me to attend Mania, so two trips like that gets spendy. Mag Mania 2008 is a definite, I will be there for sure. If we can swing it, we may be able to attend CSM 08 We certainly enjoyed meeting you and Knox, and everyone else that I hadnt met before, and of course we enjoyed the "veterans" of MM too. As far as the cape goes, isnt CSM a bit more reserved than MM? I dont know if they want an idiot showing up in a cape...:o

Leah
09-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Where's MONICA just when we need her most!?!?!?!

TX.X-30 fan
09-20-2007, 12:14 PM
DIDN"T YOU KNOW??????
Behind every married man with a boat is his wife/girlfriend etc behind him reminding him that yes it is more important to buy groceries than to buy a new speaker system for the boat, and by the way....who cooks for all those soaking wet boys after they've been on the lake all day? HA HA!!!!!
At least that's how it's been working out lately!!!!

Let me resend my last statements, after seeing the photo of the houseboat kitchen I do believe there is a need for some ladies. Albeit in a more traditional role. :D

And when a man decides that the boat needs something, these items are not up for negotiations. :noface:

Leah
09-20-2007, 12:15 PM
As far as the cape goes, isnt CSM a bit more reserved than MM? I dont know if they want an idiot showing up in a cape...

Reserved?????????? NEVER!!!! I demand that SOMEONE attend in at least the blue speedo!!!!!!! Prefer the leather pants AND the cape!!!!!! I don't think any event could be described as reserved that included someone crackin' the first Budweiser at 0900 and ended with some kimd of vodka drink mixed in a large barrel.....or was that a cooler? Whatever........:D

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Let me resend my last statements, after seeing the photo of the houseboat kitchen I do believe there is a need for some ladies. Albeit in a more traditional role. :D

And when a man decides that the boat needs something, these items are not up for negotiations. :noface:
Careful, careful!! I am living the traditional role....barefoot prego and in the kitchen.......however,,,,,when it comes to the boats needs.....there is nothing wrong with making sure that there are careful negotiations about true needs vs. wants!!:cool:

TX.X-30 fan
09-20-2007, 12:19 PM
As far as the cape goes, isnt CSM a bit more reserved than MM? I dont know if they want an idiot showing up in a cape...

Reserved?????????? NEVER!!!! I demand that SOMEONE attend in at least the blue speedo!!!!!!! Prefer the leather pants AND the cape!!!!!! I don't think any event could be described as reserved that included someone crackin' the first Budweiser at 0900 and ended with some kimd of vodka drink mixed in a large barrel.....or was that a cooler? Whatever........:D

That is idiot SUPERHERO Missy. :D

Leah
09-20-2007, 12:21 PM
His words...not mine!!!!! 8p

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 12:22 PM
UMP, I would have to agree with Leah on this one!! Although I was thinking of something more fashionable for spring.....Something in a shade of Lilac or pink. I think that a pink or even yellow speedo would look marvelous with the leather pants and the cape!! Come on,,,,,you can do it!!!!!:D :D

X2M
09-20-2007, 12:22 PM

What are you smoking this morning TX??

Hello ladies. :) Good to see you on and posting this morning. :)

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Mornin'! How is the weather out in CA??

09-20-2007, 12:25 PM

Call me if Monte isnt willing to accomodate you and I am sure we can work something out!:D ;) 8p

09-20-2007, 12:26 PM
What are you smoking this morning TX??

Hello ladies. :) Good to see you on and posting this morning. :)
So what are we? chopped liver? Us guys dont tell a hello or a "good to see you" :(

;)

Leah
09-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Are you kidding? Monte's been chasing down UPS trucks all morning!

Hey there Cali!!!! Glad you could join us!

X2M
09-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Mornin'! How is the weather out in CA??

Supposed to rain. Not sunny California today. :(

X2M
09-20-2007, 12:32 PM
So what are we? chopped liver? Us guys dont tell a hello or a "good to see you" :(

;)

That greeting included you too... 8p Heeheheehe... I crack myself up. Kidding UMP.

Good morning SuperheroBoy :)

09-20-2007, 12:34 PM
That greeting included you too... 8p Heeheheehe... I crack myself up. Kidding UMP.

Good morning SuperheroBoy :)
Superheroboy.......Oooooo, I liked that special greeting! :D

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 12:34 PM
Could you picture Knox in a speedo??? How 'bout some leather pants??:eek3: :banana: :D

09-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Are you kidding? Monte's been chasing down UPS trucks all morning!

What can brown do for you?:cool:

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Supposed to rain. Not sunny California today. :(
We got lots of sun and good times out here!:cool:

KnoxX2
09-20-2007, 12:36 PM
OK that's it I have had all I can take out of you girls today................
KBH I will take care of you when I get home. And for the rest of you girls get out there and clean those boats. Us men on here like our boats clean for the weekend........ JK

Glad that you girls are here on TT :D

Don't belive a word she says...;)

09-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Could you picture Knox in a speedo??? How 'bout some leather pants??:eek3: :banana: :D
Oh these guys are gonna hate me!!!! I think I started a trend! Everyone's wife on here is gonna want their man to wear leather pants and speedos now. ;)

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 12:37 PM
OK that's it I have had all I can take out of you girls today................
KBH I will take care of you when I get home. And for the rest of you girls get out there and clean those boats. Us men on here like our boats clean for the weekend........ JK

Glad that you girls are here on TT :D

Don't belive a word she says...;)
I am not affraid of you....And everyone knows that your psycho pregnant wife runs this show!8p :D

Leah
09-20-2007, 12:41 PM
EWWWWWWW......UMP for some reason I just felt a little sick!

HA! KNOX is awake! Did you know that I just got Monte a brand new set of those magic sponges for the boat and I don't think he's put a dent in either of them yet????? Poor Monte....If only he had a sweet, doating, obedient wife to clean the grim off of his boat for him......He would be such a happy, happy man.......oh well! That's what happens when you say you want a girl with her own opinion!!!!!

09-20-2007, 12:46 PM
EWWWWWWW......UMP for some reason I just felt a little sick!

WHY???:confused:

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 12:47 PM
See, Monte, Opened mouth and inserted foot. Knox once thought that he wanted a woman with an opinion and now he wishes that he too had a doating and obedient wife.

Leah
09-20-2007, 12:51 PM
What can brown do for you?:cool:

That combined with the image of all of the fellas showin up to CSM in leather breetches.....brightly colored speedos, shades and sportin' luxurious capes flappin' in the wind......all lined up each attempting their best Superman pose.......Hey I just got a great idea for an awesome picture for the TMC Calendar!!!!!! Just think....."The Superboys of May":D :D

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 12:53 PM

TMCNo1
09-20-2007, 01:33 PM
We might need a award for "Who Ran Out of Gas First"!:rolleyes: :D

mayo93prostar
09-20-2007, 01:35 PM
How about an award for the wife with the most posts by CSM08. They are working hard on it. welcome aboard ladies.

Knox's_Better_half
09-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Thank you!

Leah
09-20-2007, 01:39 PM
Anytime!!!

TMCNo1
09-20-2007, 01:49 PM
I don't know when I have laughed so hard in my life, you gals are a hoot! Keep up the good work!
I'm trying to get Lynn to join in, but she's on vacation this week and watching her soaps and cross stitching something that isn't boat related, Oh! Well, this is something she did nearly 30 years ago! It splains everything!

Leah
09-20-2007, 01:57 PM
I love LYNN!!!!!

I nominate LYNN as Honorary Wives' Club President!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

Bruce
09-20-2007, 02:00 PM
Good to see the ladies on board and involved. However, I feel like I'm reading someones diary. Maybe you could get the moderators to pass word protect your post when you chose to and wanted to talk girl talk! The problem there is the cross dressers would come out of the closet(I've got this basic little A line. Something I could dress up or down. Oh never mind!)

Leah
09-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Uhmmmm........creepy.......uhmmm.......yep!:huh:

#47of100TeamMC
09-20-2007, 02:21 PM
This maybe have been said already... But you ladies could hold a wet t-Shirt contest...:rolleyes: be sure to take pictures and we can judge them when you post them!

09-20-2007, 02:51 PM
This maybe have been said already... But you ladies could hold a wet t-Shirt contest...:rolleyes: be sure to take pictures and we can judge them when you post them!
#47, not only do you look like Hoosier Bob, you also think and post like him too. 8p ;)

03 35th Anniversary
09-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Hey, I herd there was a wet T-Shirt contest over here????????

Doug G
09-20-2007, 03:09 PM
LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!

We could arrange that!!!!!!
I would have won last year....with a crew of ONLY aprox 15 ppl watching, Meaghan M talking me through the steps, and my big butt still not gettin up!!!!! Not at least until the rain forced me under a tent with water gun yeilding drunkards and a suspicously full cooler of beer!

Who you callin Drunkards lady? Lest we recall the can count of some of the female participants?

Leah
09-20-2007, 03:28 PM
Hey I can't help it if I lost count when Monte's friend decided to go swimming in the rain!!! Nor did I dispute my own lack of sobriety!!!

I am not to be held responsible when the weather was really the one at fault!!!:banana: :dance: :banana:

Bruce
09-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Uhmmmm........creepy.......uhmmm.......yep!:huh:
Sensing a lack of sense of humor I'm out a here!

SkiDog
09-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Could you picture Knox in a speedo??? How 'bout some leather pants??: :banana: :D

Sure, why not?! We had to look at Tricky all day Saturday in those Fla. Gator footed pajama's!:mad: :D

Knox's_Better_half
09-21-2007, 09:10 AM
Poor Trick....He was being comfortable and relaxed....must have known that Knox would drop his keys in the lake and you 2 were gonna have to climb that long a$$ hill to the cabin;) There is a big difference in gator jams and my hubby in leather and spandex:rolleyes: Not a visual! I guess that it may not be too bad if paired by a superhero cape:o But even he would agree to leave that to the professional..... UMP :D

Leah
09-24-2007, 10:09 AM
It finally happened!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you may know....my hubster took it upon himself to get me a wakeboard for a gift last year..............which I have enjoyed, however, it was a far cry from the curio cabinet that I had actually asked for.....little did he know that said board would lead to my own boating/boarding addiction and that he would end up stuck at home with the kids while me and the girls went out to catch some runs!!!!!

Anyway.....This weekend Monte surprised me w/ an unexpected trip to the furniture store and let me pick out that long awaited curio!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Picked it out, paid for and will be delivered next week, just in time for my bday!!!!!!! Love ya Monte!!!!!

:love: :dance: :banana:

TMCNo1
09-24-2007, 10:18 AM

As some of you may know....my hubster took it upon himself to get me a wakeboard for a gift last year..............which I have enjoyed, however, it was a far cry from the curio cabinet that I had actually asked for.....little did he know that said board would lead to my own boating/boarding addiction and that he would end up stuck at home with the kids while me and the girls went out to catch some runs!!!!!

Anyway.....This weekend Monte surprised me w/ an unexpected trip to the furniture store and let me pick out that long awaited curio!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Picked it out, paid for and will be delivered next week, just in time for my bday!!!!!!! Love ya Monte!!!!!

Question, how and where do you mount the bindings on the curio cabinet?

Wow, I/O Wakeboard Boats and now furniture stores selling watersports equipment, I just love this country!:D

Congratulations!

Leah
09-24-2007, 10:28 AM
I was already planning on the things to put in the curio the other day....and of course Monte suggested a picture of himself....my reply? "Hey, why not a pic of the Tristar too!"

Monica
09-24-2007, 10:36 AM

Ay see good things come to those who wait. Me however, would have purchased the curio cabinet for him for his birthday!:D How's life? John is already driving me crazy-gonna be a long 8 months--

Leah
09-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Monte too......Life's better now that things are slowly gettin' back to normal.....Did I mention how much I hate the school year????? Homework, Tae Kwon Do, Studying.....man when does summer vacation start????

Monica
09-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Monte too......Life's better now that things are slowly gettin' back to normal.....Did I mention how much I hate the school year????? Homework, Tae Kwon Do, Studying.....man when does summer vacation start????

See I hate to say it, but I was glad to have the summer over. We had a good time, but if I can say too many vacations. We were away for 6 weekends and 2 weeks. Now we are broke and 10 pounds heavier.

RexDog1
09-24-2007, 10:50 AM

Ahhh I don’t get it :confused: ???????? Women would like a curio cabinet over a wakeboard??????? Hummmmm you learn something everyday:rolleyes: …………………….LOL now you have a problem with the “Curio Cabinet” you need to put something inside it ??????? you don’t have that problem with a wakeboard!!!!!:D

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_33.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

Leah
09-24-2007, 11:09 AM
I wouldn't say that I prefer one over the other, apples and oranges, I wanted a place to be able to preserve at least some of my possesions and keep them from sticky dirty marker yeilding toddler fingers!!!! Who would have thought that I would like boarding so much..Thanks to Doug, Knox, Meaghan, and the River rats for gettin my stubby arse vertical!!! (Monte too!)

KnoxX2
09-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey you could always put your wakeboard in the Curio for safe keeping durring the winter!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ..................

Monte- So much for the paint job you were talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knox's_Better_half
09-24-2007, 11:29 AM
Congrats on the new additon to your family!! Dont worry, you will have that thing filled in no time. And look, you have the best of both worlds. A curio and you rock on that wakeboard!!!

Monte
09-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Hey you could always put your wakeboard in the Curio for safe keeping durring the winter!!!!!!!!!!!

Six hundred for the stripe.. Who knows how much for the entire boat???:rolleyes:

KnoxX2
09-24-2007, 11:56 AM
And how much was the cabinet?

When is your B-day?

Leah?????????????

Leah
09-24-2007, 11:58 AM
10-07........last year in my 20's :( :( :(

KnoxX2
09-24-2007, 12:01 PM
What you talking about girl................

I am on my 3rd anniversary of my 29th Birthday :D ;) :rolleyes:

Knox's_Better_half
09-24-2007, 12:04 PM
My dear hubby....he is still holding on to his youth! Too bad his grip on that is about as tight as his grip on his keys!!:D :D

KnoxX2
09-24-2007, 12:06 PM
Thanks babe...............I knew I could count on you!:rolleyes:

Knox's_Better_half
09-24-2007, 12:07 PM
No sweat!! you know that I am always here for you!!

Monte
09-24-2007, 12:22 PM
I wouldn't say that I prefer one over the other, apples and oranges, I wanted a place to be able to preserve at least some of my possesions and keep them from sticky dirty marker yeilding toddler fingers!!!! Who would have thought that I would like boarding so much..Thanks to Doug, Knox, Meaghan, and the River rats for gettin my stubby arse vertical!!! (Monte too!)

You need to throw a thank you out to RexDog for such a good deal on your bindings too;)

Leah
09-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Thank you Rex!!!!!!!!.....PS-----I love pink!!!

TMCNo1
09-24-2007, 12:34 PM

Knowning Monte72, the curio cabinet is a insurance policy to get the stripe done! Been there, had to do that!8p

Monte
09-24-2007, 12:39 PM
[/COLOR]

Knowning Monte72, the curio cabinet is a insurance policy to get the stripe done! Been there, had to do that!8p

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!;)

KnoxX2
09-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Ok Leah you going to let that boy get some work done to the bote before CSM?

trickskier
09-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!;)
Couldn't read this monte...................:rolleyes:

Leah
09-24-2007, 01:09 PM
I haven't decided yet...last year it was a new interior, then new ropes, boards, tower, and we still have to replace the cables, also he wants to refurb the trailer....now a paint job????? Although I have been lloking at new bedroom furniture!?!?!?!? :P

KnoxX2
09-24-2007, 01:11 PM
You get Bedroom furniture and he gets a new boat.........Win Win

JimN
09-24-2007, 01:12 PM
How about Digger of the Day?

"Face Plant Friday?

Leah
09-24-2007, 01:14 PM
"Face Plant Friday?
I would have earned that one last year!!!!!!!!:D :(

Leah
09-24-2007, 01:16 PM
You get Bedroom furniture and he gets a new boat.........Win Win
A whole new boat????? He still learning with the fixer upper.....We promised at least 3 good years to learn with the tristar.....then move on to the bigger stuff!:)

Monte
09-24-2007, 01:54 PM
We promised at least 3 good years to learn with the tristar.....then move on to the bigger stuff!:)

Hmmmmmmm:D :D :banana:

Monica
09-24-2007, 04:41 PM
A whole new boat????? He still learning with the fixer upper.....We promised at least 3 good years to learn with the tristar.....then move on to the bigger stuff!:)

Hmmm just like we were keeping our 88 for atleast 5 years--got one good summer out of her. My only advice would be not to get drunk and go to a boat show. Or maybe that boy slipped me a Mickey!;) Although hate to admit it, I would take a new boat over bedroom furniture. Now that's making me ponder the thought of why I have more fun on the boat than in the bedroom!!:D And the boat gets more hours per year!!

JimN
09-24-2007, 05:06 PM
"Now that's making me ponder the thought of why I have more fun on the boat than in the bedroom!! And the boat gets more hours per year!!"

This tells me you're doing things in your boat that it was clearly not designed for. :eek3:

What are you gonna tell the next buyer?

trickskier
09-24-2007, 05:22 PM
"Now that's making me ponder the thought of why I have more fun on the boat than in the bedroom!! And the boat gets more hours per year!!"

This tells me you're doing things in your boat that it was clearly not designed for. :eek3:

What are you gonna tell the next buyer?
It's a GREAT selling point.............Bedroom or Boat.............You've just broadened your window of opportunity!!!

Should add about $2K to the asking price.................;)

03 35th Anniversary
09-24-2007, 05:23 PM

What are you gonna tell the next buyer?NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or atleast thats what I have been doing with the trucks.........

Which reminds me......Anybody looking to buy a truck?????

Monica
09-24-2007, 05:50 PM
It's a GREAT selling point.............Bedroom or Boat.............You've just broadened your window of opportunity!!!

Should add about $2K to the asking price.................;)

Ahh see everything goes the way of being dirty. Trying to slam John a bit but now maybe we have come up with a new Marketing Campaign. Work up some print ads Harold. Maybe we got our new shirt design for CSM 08!:)

trickskier
09-24-2007, 05:54 PM
Ahh see everything goes the way of being dirty. Trying to slam John a bit but now maybe we have come up with a new Marketing Campaign. Work up some print ads Harold. Maybe we got our new shirt design for CSM 08!:)
E-Z Monica, I wasn't slamming John................He's a friend!!! :D I was just replying to JimN's post........;)

Monica
09-24-2007, 06:01 PM
:) E-Z Monica, I wasn't slamming John................He's a friend!!! :D I was just replying to JimN's post........;)

No you weren't, I was slamming him myself, maybe my wording wasen't clear--using boat more than bedroom--:)

trickskier
09-24-2007, 06:03 PM
No you weren't slamming John, I was-:confused:
10-4..................I understand now!?!?..................;)

Knox's_Better_half
09-25-2007, 12:47 PM
No you weren't, I was slamming him myself, maybe my wording wasen't clear--using boat more than bedroom--:)
Sometimes it takes the guys a little longer to catch up! I caught that the first go round!8p I know that I just had to have a bedroom set...Knox had to have a boat...we both got what we wanted.........I sleep really good at night....And the boat gets used more than that nice furniture:rolleyes: Ohwell....at least the bedroom set was used once....we got Knox jr on his way:cool:

SkiDog
09-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Yea, but there's OTHER places in the house!:D :rolleyes: 8p

Leah
09-25-2007, 03:46 PM
You guys!!! I leave you alone for a few days and the conversation has turned to who porks on their bote???????? :D Just don't be given Monte any weird ideas!!! Hope everyone is well!!!

SkiDog
09-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Now leah, you got's to break out of those same ole ruts every now & then!:D :D Tell Monte to call me!:D :D

Knox's_Better_half
09-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Leah, all is well here in Pregoville8p The 26th is the 9th Anniversary for me and Knox....can you believe it?? And what is this about somethin happenin on the bote??? I am with Monica....nothing happens on the boat....cept for wakeboardin' and toobin for Knox and the kids. You went away for a couple of days and you came back with that mind on leather pants and speedos flyin' around the lake in your bote!!:D I think it is too late for Monte not to get ideas....he has been reading this all day:D 8p

bcampbe7
09-25-2007, 10:18 PM
This tells me you're doing things in your boat that it was clearly not designed for.

OK, well why is the motor box so sturdy then??? :D

For the record, my boat is for sale (see below). I can honestly say that that sort of activity has never occurred in my boat.................more than twice. :D

Monte
09-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Leah on as Monte...

I guess you are right, I gotta get my mind out of the gutter! or is it in the wake? Still gotta get out on the lake one more time....Hey the Doc I work for said he's pretty good but as far as anchors in the arse.....that would be a new one for him! Heads in arses, thumbs in arses, panties in wads, yes he's heard of all of those, but never an anchor! :) LOL!

JimN
09-25-2007, 11:01 PM
"OK, well why is the motor box so sturdy then??"

So it doesn't collapse.

Leah
09-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Still lookin for funny stuff to plan for CSM '08........keep 'em comin'........ still no curio....YET!!!

Monte is already calling me with the "Hey Honey???? I know this guy who's got a _______ for sale and I think it's a really good deal!!! What do you think!?!?! The kids would love it too!"

If I ever do have a temporary lose of consciousness and happen to agree on a new boat....does that mean even more new stuff?????

How many bonus points does the curio actually earn him???? Or is he just redeeming himself for last years' gift? HHmmmmm....we Could call it even now....right?

KnoxX2
09-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Still lookin for funny stuff to plan for CSM '08........keep 'em comin'........ still no curio....YET!!!

Monte is already calling me with the "Hey Honey???? I know this guy who's got a _______ for sale and I think it's a really good deal!!! What do you think!?!?! The kids would love it too!"

If I ever do have a temporary lose of consciousness and happen to agree on a new boat....does that mean even more new stuff?????

How many bonus points does the curio actually earn him???? Or is he just redeeming himself for last years' gift? HHmmmmm....we Could call it even now....right?

You need to look at it this way..........................

It is not just Monte that takes the boat out now!!!! You also take it out and having a new boat with more room would be great. Also you need to think about that it is not just Monte riding behind the boat......you are also riding.

When we were talking about getting our boat we looked at how much it was going to cost and how much it would cost to get our old boat in the shape that we wanted it. But to tell you the truth after we got our new boat all the thoughts of how much it was went out the window. Just do it ............................Trust me you will not regret it:D

BTW Monte how am I doing!!!!!!! Think we got her on the ropes:rolleyes: JK

Knox's_Better_half
09-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Leah on as Monte...

I guess you are right, I gotta get my mind out of the gutter! or is it in the wake? Still gotta get out on the lake one more time....Hey the Doc I work for said he's pretty good but as far as anchors in the arse.....that would be a new one for him! Heads in arses, thumbs in arses, panties in wads, yes he's heard of all of those, but never an anchor! :) LOL!
Ahh yes! I am unique if nothing else!! Could that doc do anything to help my dragging situation??:D Knox has said that he would pay for anything that I would like to get done. Apparently he thinks that things drooping and sagging and anchors in the arse are a problem for me and that I shold get these repaired:confused: I am just wondering if he thinks of me as a vehicle who is past her prime and .....uuhhh oohhh, better get lipo:D

Knox's_Better_half
09-26-2007, 12:41 PM
PS did you notice my new location??? LOL

mayo93prostar
09-26-2007, 12:45 PM
are the kids in the crockpot?

Knox's_Better_half
09-26-2007, 12:47 PM
are the kids in the crockpot?
Ohhhhhhh, there are days............:rolleyes: :D :D

trickskier
09-26-2007, 12:48 PM
PS did you notice my new location??? LOL
How could we miss it.................It's a S-mile long....................;)

Knox's_Better_half
09-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Thank you!! I needed a few good laughs today!!

Leah
09-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Now I get it.....this whole thing has been Monte's idea!!! I knew that he was sneaky!!!

"Sure Hon....I'd love for you to learn to drive the boat....Of course I'll help you learn to wakeboard....Sure you can take your friends out....I'd love your input on the new interior....I'd love to teach the kids how to ski......I really think we need a new_______....The boat sure would look good with a _______....If we had a new biminy we could keep the sun off of Rose....."

All of this translates into>>>>>>>Monte is trying to slowly brainwash me!!! I got my eye on you Monte.....every piece of paper I sign for the next six months will be closely read and reviewed!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

TMCNo1
09-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Now I get it.....this whole thing has been Monte's idea!!! I knew that he was sneaky!!!

"Sure Hon....I'd love for you to learn to drive the boat....Of course I'll help you learn to wakeboard....Sure you can take your friends out....I'd love your input on the new interior....I'd love to teach the kids how to ski......I really think we need a new_______....The boat sure would look good with a _______....If we had a new biminy we could keep the sun off of Rose....."

All of this translates into>>>>>>>Monte is trying to slowly brainwash me!!! I got my eye on you Monte.....every piece of paper I sign for the next six months will be closely read and reviewed!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

When you entered into this marriage, did you have a "Preboatual Agreement"?:rolleyes:

Leah
09-26-2007, 02:06 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little did I know that I needed one!!!!

Monte
09-26-2007, 02:41 PM

Remember that order sheet you signed for the curio cabinet;)

trickskier
09-26-2007, 03:05 PM

Sleeping on the couch tonight Monte???

Monte
09-26-2007, 03:30 PM
Sleeping on the couch tonight Monte???

No if she has really caught me I may be sleeping in the back yard:o :rolleyes: :D

trickskier
09-26-2007, 03:31 PM
No if she has really caught me I may be sleeping in the back yard:o :rolleyes: :D
LOL...................

Leah
09-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Or under it.......

Monte
09-26-2007, 06:00 PM
:smile: huny I's just jokin:wavey::smile:

KnoxX2
09-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Now you know deep down that you love him and would do anything to make him happy. Besides can't you see your self wakeboarding behind a newer MC next spring. Showing up to CSM in a new ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

KnoxX2
09-26-2007, 06:02 PM
P.S. I did I tell you I love getting my friends in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leah
09-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Don't lie......I figured you out a long time ago buddy!!!! Cuteness doesn't hide your sneaky ways my friend!!!!!

Just so you know, all to do lists will be strictly judged for here on!

Monte
09-26-2007, 06:04 PM
Don't lie......I figured you out a long time ago buddy!!!! Cuteness doesn't hide your sneaky ways my friend!!!!!

Just so you know, all to do lists will be strictly judged for here on!

Hurry on home my sweetest of sweets! I'm ready to go boarding:)

KnoxX2
09-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Sorry Monte

I was just trying to help you out8p :rolleyes: :D

KnoxX2
09-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Hurry on home my sweetest of sweets! I'm ready to go boarding:)

Kiss A$$................8p

Monte
09-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Now you know deep down that you love him and would do anything to make him happy. Besides can't you see your self wakeboarding behind a newer MC next spring. Showing up to CSM in a new ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

See dear.. others on here agree that we need a new MC:rolleyes: ;) :D

Monte
09-26-2007, 06:08 PM
Kiss A$$................8p

You bet;) Lots of ripples have been stired.. I must smooth them out:o Did you not see where I was going to have to sleep UNDER the yard??

KnoxX2
09-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Don't worry the water always calms down after the toobers leave......or in your case after she is off TT

Knox's_Better_half
09-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Wow!! I am not on here for a little while and my hubby seems to be stirrin' the pot!!! Although............I am partial to newer stylin rides on the water. Just think how many heads you will turn when it is girls nite out there in a hot new(er) bote!! Now,,,,,for clarification purposes....I am in no way contributing to or condoning the behavior of these boys on the purchase of a new(er) bote!!! -----Just wanted to make that clear, boys!---- And about the want list for the boat.....that never ends.......old or new(er) boat!!

KnoxX2
09-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Wait just a Min,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the want list .......... You mean the NEED list, Right!!!!

Monte
09-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Ahhhhhhh Yessss sweet! now I'm not the only one....

Knox's_Better_half
09-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Wait just a Min,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the want list .......... You mean the NEED list, Right!!!!
Uhhh Noooo!! There is a definate difference between want and need!! Allow me to explain.....We need a new handle,,,,,no, you want a cooler one than we already have, the one we have works fine! We need ballast for the boat........No, you board just fine without, you just want it so that I will play nurse when you get hurt really bad and whine like a baby!!!!8p sorry, beginning to ramble a bit there:D

Knox's_Better_half
09-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Ahhhhhhh Yessss sweet! now I'm not the only one....
Oh buddy, Iknow your wife and if I were you, be affraid, be very affraid:D :D

TMCNo1
09-26-2007, 06:28 PM
You bet;) Lots of ripples have been stired.. I must smooth them out:o Did you not see where I was going to have to sleep UNDER the yard??

Does dog food taste as bad as it looks? Remember those hushpuppy looking things in the back yard aren't hushpuppies!:rolleyes: :D

KnoxX2
09-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Dear..........................

The handle and rope do need to be replaced you even said so your self.
Ok the ballast is a want, but a want that will add value to the bote.

Lets get back to the topic at hand .................. Leah NEEDS a newer bote.................

KnoxX2
09-26-2007, 06:31 PM
I think we need to start a Poll.......... where is UMP when we need him?

Knox's_Better_half
09-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Leah doesnt NEED a boat, Monte wants a newer boat. The boat they currently have floats and pulls them on the water. I think that you should butt out.....instigator!!!

KnoxX2
09-26-2007, 06:37 PM
I think that you should butt out.....instigator!!!

That the pot calling the kettle black 8p

Monte
09-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Leah doesnt NEED a boat, Monte wants a newer boat. The boat they currently have floats and pulls them on the water.

I like the ole Tristar... she does what I need when I need... Yes a new boat would be nice, but I'm really not in the market just yet. I want a waterfront house first:)

Kathi G
09-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Hey I can't help it if I lost count when Monte's friend decided to go swimming in the rain!!! Nor did I dispute my own lack of sobriety!!!

I am not to be held responsible when the weather was really the one at fault!!!:banana: :dance: :banana:

Leah - we had a ball that day it rained , you all were toasted. ha ha ha ha
I have your hubby working on Kevin's invite to csm 08' -

Can't wait to see you again - good times Leah , good times! :D

Leah
09-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Hey there Kathi!!!!! Hope all is well!!! Yep...thank goodness I had a little liquid confidence, if not I'd never been able to get the nerve up to get out in the water in front of ALL of those people!!!!!

Amazing what a little liquid confidence will do for you!!!! Note to everyone....I am NOT encouraging partaking in any type of drinking before boarding/boating!!! Make that clear!!! Stay in school and say no to drugs and save yourself for marriage and all that jazz etc.... I had no idea that the rain would clear just in time for me to get private lessons from Meaghan and Doug!

Doug G
09-27-2007, 03:44 PM
I like the ole Tristar... she does what I need when I need... Yes a new boat would be nice, but I'm really not in the market just yet. I want a waterfront house first:)

;) ;) Good Answer ... always throw em off a little. Remember my boat was my wife's idea. Sooo if you just happened to end up at a MCC to look for a new rope or handle and Knox was along to pick his out .. who knows what kind of papers would be signed after she picks out her new boat. BTW it was the cooler under the seat that sold Kathi... ;)

Knox's_Better_half
09-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Ok, Monte, we get it..... you are trying to make it Leah's idea for a new boat! Knox did the same thing. Made me go out on the lake in a new X2, made me drive it, made me put it on the trailer, made me look at all the room for storage and seating for everyone and then some. When I expressed that this was an awesome boat............within 2months we had a new boat in the driveway and him polishing!!! Somehow someway and I am not sure how it happened,,,,,,but he was slick! BTW....the cooler sold me too!!:D
But, I thought the purpose of this thread was for something other than Monte getting a new bote...........and Knox instigating the purchase of said bote;) :D

Leah
09-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Called this am to check on status of curio.....very sad....on back order....stupid man told me it would be here in two to three more weeks....bummer.......:( :( :(

No new bote for Monte!!!!!

RexDog1
09-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Called this am to check on status of curio.....very sad....on back order....stupid man told me it would be here in two to three more weeks....bummer.......:( :( :(

Hay HAY HAY Hold on!!!!!!!! just because it is on back order, no reason for all this crazy talk about no new boat for Monte:rolleyes:

KnoxX2
09-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Leah Don't take it out on Monte..................there was no way he could have known this was going to happen. Sorry Leah:(

Monte
09-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Called this am to check on status of curio.....very sad....on back order....stupid man told me it would be here in two to three more weeks....bummer.......:( :(

Just look at it this way.. Quality craftsmanship takes time.. Be glad they are on backorder.. You wouldn't want them to just slap it together would you??:rolleyes:

Now about that lake house:D

RexDog1
09-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Just look at it this way.. Quality craftsmanship takes time.. Be glad they are on backorder.. You wouldn't want them to just slap it together would you??:rolleyes:

Now about that lake house:D

Lean, look at it this way….A Curio, Held To A Higher Standard, takes time:D

Monte
09-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Lean, look at it this way….A Curio, Held To A Higher Standard, takes time:D

Man..... does it ever help to have friends;) :D

Leah
09-28-2007, 11:46 AM
8p :rant: :cry:

PLPLPLPLPLPLPLPL!!!!!!!

trickskier
09-28-2007, 11:48 AM
This is better than a Soap Opera!!! :popcorn:

bcampbe7
09-28-2007, 11:49 AM
This is better than a Soap Opera!!! :popcorn:

That would inply that Soap Operas are good! :confused: :rolleyes: :D

trickskier
09-28-2007, 12:02 PM
That would inply that Soap Operas are good! :confused: :rolleyes: :D
There are some EXTREMELY GOOD looking WOMEN on some of them!!!

RexDog1
09-28-2007, 12:05 PM
There are some EXTREMELY GOOD looking WOMEN on some of them!!!

so Leah fits right in:D .....8p

trickskier
09-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Absolutely!!!

Monte
09-28-2007, 12:09 PM

Darn right!!!!!:D

Maristar210
09-28-2007, 12:13 PM
Since this thread is for the wives what does that make all the guys that have posted in here? (my first post in this thread 8p )

RexDog1
09-28-2007, 12:14 PM
Darn right!!!!!:D

keep it up, and you will get the boat and the new lake house http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_9_17.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

Leah
09-28-2007, 12:40 PM
I'm on to all of you........;) I know what you are all doing...and Monte, you esp know that if there is any MANipulating going on than it is I who am in control!!!!!!
Didn't I tell you that I thought that we should be moving????
Didn't I tell you that I didn't care if we had to give up all of our silly social things, all I wanted was a cute house on the lake????
I think you can all see where I'm going with this right????

RexDog1
09-28-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm on to all of you........;) I know what you are all doing...and Monte, you esp know that if there is any MANipulating going on than it is I who am in control!!!!!!
Didn't I tell you that I thought that we should be moving????
Didn't I tell you that I didn't care if we had to give up all of our silly social things, all I wanted was a cute house on the lake????
I think you can all see where I'm going with this right????

I think it is working!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Monte
09-28-2007, 12:48 PM
I think it is working!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks fellas;) Now I just have to find a lake house in a "reasonable" price range:)

Leah
09-28-2007, 12:49 PM
You're right!!!! But I think I'm the one who's winning!!!!

RexDog1
09-28-2007, 01:01 PM
You're right!!!! But I think I'm the one who's winning!!!!

http://www.carolinalakerealty.com/content/listdetail.html/52890581?proppos=1&ag_id=1357593&startpos=1&endpos=10&ids=52890581,51898680,52872119,51898693,51898651,5 1898491,51898476,51896007&propertyCount=8 (http://www.carolinalakerealty.com/content/listdetail.html/52890581?proppos=1&ag_id=1357593&startpos=1&endpos=10&ids=52890581,51898680,52872119,51898693,51898651,5 1898491,51898476,51896007&propertyCount=8)

Found it!!!!!!!!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_1_129.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

Monte
09-28-2007, 01:06 PM
http://www.carolinalakerealty.com/content/listdetail.html/52890581?proppos=1&ag_id=1357593&startpos=1&endpos=10&ids=52890581,51898680,52872119,51898693,51898651,5 1898491,51898476,51896007&propertyCount=8 (http://www.carolinalakerealty.com/content/listdetail.html/52890581?proppos=1&ag_id=1357593&startpos=1&endpos=10&ids=52890581,51898680,52872119,51898693,51898651,5 1898491,51898476,51896007&propertyCount=8)

Found it!!!!!!!!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_1_129.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

Yeah!!! That is a great home!!! Let me check my pockets for the loose change:rolleyes: ;) :o

Leah
09-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Sure....Thanks Rex, who would have thought you'd think of such an extravagant gift!!!!! When can we move in?

RexDog1
09-28-2007, 05:14 PM
Sure....Thanks Rex, who would have thought you'd think of such an extravagant gift!!!!! When can we move in?

No problem …….I will send you over the paper work on Monday …we would love to have you and Monte part of..........

“The Family” and one day you can “Repay The Favor” :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Monte
09-28-2007, 05:16 PM
No problem …….I will send you over the paper work on Monday …we would love to have you and Monte part of..........

“The Family” and one day you can “Repay The Favor” :cool:

Sounds like an offer we "cannot refuse":o :rolleyes: :D

RexDog1
09-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Sounds like an offer we "cannot refuse":o :rolleyes: :D

you could say that...........:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
09-28-2007, 08:38 PM
keep it up, and you will get the boat and the new lake house http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_9_17.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

Skeelers boat is for sale, there ya go kid's, that it, ya'll would look good in it! Some thong bikini pics of Leah would bring that boat back to life!

Leah
10-01-2007, 10:03 AM
What's this about me in a thong?????? :confused:

I didn't agree to any such photo session........anyway....I'm a girl who likes to leave it up to the imagination to fill in the blanks! At least that way you could get your own ideas!!:D

Knox's_Better_half
10-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey Monte and Leah, I have the perfect waterfont place fo ryou guys. I was doing some looking and this seems like it would be perfect. No maint. yard. Gorgeous dock. Low Utility bills. Cozy! And really in the price range. Let me know if you want some pics of the place. I will get them to you.

TMCNo1
10-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Hey Monte and Leah, I have the perfect waterfont place fo ryou guys. I was doing some looking and this seems like it would be perfect. No maint. yard. Gorgeous dock. Low Utility bills. Cozy! And really in the price range. Let me know if you want some pics of the place. I will get them to you.

I found it,

Leah
10-02-2007, 01:53 PM

Very Funny Harold!!!! I'm always open to ideas.......ssned em on K's better 1/2.....

Leah
10-16-2007, 12:36 PM
Sooooo, let me get this straight.....so far I've compiled this list of possible superlatives for CSM '08.....

1. An award for the best lake water enema....I'm thinking a golden bedpan would be nice...a true prized possesion by any boating wife.

2. An award for the TT Member who traveled the furthest.....a nice plaque or possibly a free evaluation of how much the airline ticket would've cost vs. the amount he had to pay for gas....

3. Best in Show...of course what kind of get together would this be if you can't show off those winter projects???? Go ahead and start polishing Harold....

4. Newbie of the Year...A hat lovingly signed by the rest of the TT Members so that said winner can spend the rest of the year trying to remember who's screen name matches what face......

5. Best Recipe of CSM '08...Apparently we have some secret chefs amoungst us!!!! I think a golden pickled egg jar would be nice.....

6. Most creative costume...Anyone who knows me knows I'm a sucker for a cutey in yellow speedos and a cape!!!

Any suggestions are appreciated...... I've also gotten several ideas for the floating keychains that are so needed by some of our dear members....There is also a lady close to us who does fantastic embroidery work....still waiting on a quote for some CSM '08 hats, shirts, bags etc.....:) :D :)

KnoxX2
10-16-2007, 12:45 PM
Leah I don't think we should have any show and shine. I think everyone just wants to have fun on the water and not have to worry about getting our botes ready for a show! Besides do you realy want to give Monte a reason for a new paint job this year!

Leah
10-16-2007, 12:47 PM
OMG!!!! Thanks for stopping that one before it happened!!!!!.....Maybe we should narrow it down to something cheaper...uh...I mean more specific....best teaque or something.....Yeah, yeah that would be better!!!

TMCNo1
10-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Leah I don't think we should have any show and shine. I think everyone just wants to have fun on the water and not have to worry about getting our botes ready for a show! Besides do you realy want to give Monte a reason for a new paint job this year!

I hope there is no "Show and Shine", cause I hear those things are HISTORY, no more reunions with boat judging and that's a good thing!:cool:

Maristar210
10-16-2007, 12:52 PM
OMG!!!! Thanks for stopping that one before it happened!!!!!.....Maybe we should narrow it down to something cheaper...uh...I mean more specific....best teaque or something.....Yeah, yeah that would be better!!!

:D :D :D :D

KnoxX2
10-16-2007, 12:54 PM

Agreed ............. Maybe we could have Wengo be the judge. :D :rolleyes:

Monte
10-16-2007, 01:37 PM

Thanks Knox;)

Monte
10-16-2007, 01:38 PM

Whoops too late:o ;) :cool:

KnoxX2
10-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Thanks Knox;)

Always there for you buddy :cool:

KnoxX2
10-16-2007, 02:30 PM
So what colors are you thinking?

Monte
10-16-2007, 02:38 PM
So what colors are you thinking?

How about the grey hull remains. Black metalflake stripe from the driprail down to the first break (does that make sense?) Then a MC Decal with flames amngst it:cool:

Leah
10-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Hey Monte!!! Stop NOW!!!

Remember Dear, that you have already decided to replace the windshield and the steering cables......and WE DID AGREE on landscapping the yard!!!! You have also decided that the trailer needed to be refurbed first.....ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!:mad: :D

KnoxX2
10-16-2007, 02:50 PM
This is getting good! :toast: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Monte
10-16-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey Monte!!! Stop NOW!!!

Remember Dear, that you have already decided to replace the windshield and the steering cables......and WE DID AGREE on landscapping the yard!!!! You have also decided that the trailer needed to be refurbed first.....ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!

You know you love me:D

What windshield? I want a bimini! The steering cables have become a saftey issue.. So that is a must have..

Now the paint...... ahhhhhh.............. to have fresh paint;) sounds refreshing.... no??

Leah
10-16-2007, 03:10 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ma d:

KnoxX2
10-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Hope it's still warm down there. Looks like Monte will be sleeping outside in the Bote!

Leah
10-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Maybe under it.......

TMCNo1
10-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Hope it's still warm down there. Looks like Monte will be sleeping outside in the Bote!

Looks like he'll be flying to Florida with JohnE for alligator mating season too!:rolleyes:

KnoxX2
10-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Easy girl..................... I am sure you don't mean that. Besides this was your idea.

Leah
10-16-2007, 04:06 PM
It was NOT my idea to have him spend every dime on that bote!!!!! He knows I'm just kidding anyway....Didn't you know that he married me for my ruthless twisted sense of humor????? He's the one who said and I quote....

"If we get a boat...just imagine how much time we can all spend as a family.....It'll be like a little vacation every weekend!!!" Some how that idea was much more appealing than the $$$$$$ needed to refurb a 1986 so he just "forgot" to mention all of that!!!!

RexDog1
10-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Hold on you two kids……. You Love one another, so just get a room ……… and all will work out in the end http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_18.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

KnoxX2
10-16-2007, 04:30 PM
It was NOT my idea to have him spend every dime on that bote!!!!! He knows I'm just kidding anyway....Didn't you know that he married me for my ruthless twisted sense of humor????? He's the one who said and I quote....

"If we get a boat...just imagine how much time we can all spend as a family.....It'll be like a little vacation every weekend!!!" Some how that idea was much more appealing than the $$$$$$ needed to refurb a 1986 so he just "forgot" to mention all of that!!!!

Why do you think I married my wife.............She has the same twisted sense of humor.:rolleyes: :D

Monte
10-16-2007, 04:44 PM

ahhhhh huny bunny8p...... have I ever bought anything that didn't need options and/ or upgrades:confused: :rolleyes: :D

Leah
10-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Hey Monte....That reminds me....I took the home computer to the computer doc today at lunch .....should be two or three days and it'll be good as new....They had some cool flat monitors for sale....and some really nice laptops.....Just so you know8p

RexDog1
10-16-2007, 05:00 PM
Hey Monte....That reminds me....I took the home computer to the computer doc today at lunch .....should be two or three days and it'll be good as new....They had some cool flat monitors for sale....and some really nice laptops.....Just so you know8p

Monte
You are going to put a laptop in the boat:rolleyes: ........:D

Monte
10-16-2007, 05:12 PM
Monte
You are going to put a laptop in the boat:rolleyes: ........:D

A???? A???? I'm going for Four;)

Leah
10-16-2007, 05:21 PM
No laptop on the bote.....I was just reminded of Monte's purchases and their needs for upgrades and repair....this one wasn't Monte's fault,at least that's what he says....he blames the compuer dying on one of the spawn of Monte.......makes me wonder though.......do you guys screen the swimsuit thread pics for viruses!?!?!?!?!:purplaugh

Leah
10-16-2007, 05:24 PM
I can just imagine the 2 y.o. dropping Daddy's puter in the water......

RexDog1
10-16-2007, 05:46 PM
No laptop on the bote.....I was just reminded of Monte's purchases and their needs for upgrades and repair....this one wasn't Monte's fault,at least that's what he says....he blames the compuer dying on one of the spawn of Monte.......makes me wonder though.......do you guys screen the swimsuit thread pics for viruses!?!?!?!?!:purplaugh
Leah just think about it ……on your Girls night out on the boat, if you had a laptop on the boat, you could download your swimsuit thread pics in real-time!!!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_8.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

Monte
10-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Are you kidding me? They already have a crew of guys that follow them around the lake with their tounges hanging out.. Do we really want to see how many TT'ers can show up on Moss lake on wed. nights?????

RexDog1
10-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Are you kidding me? They already have a crew of guys that follow them around the lake with their tounges hanging out.. Do we really want to see how many TT'ers can show up on Moss lake on wed. nights?????

So a web cam is out of the question?:D

Monte
10-17-2007, 09:04 AM
So a web cam is out of the question?:D

Ha Ha:D Yes:cool: :D

Knox's_Better_half
10-17-2007, 09:59 AM
Wow!! I don't get on this thing in a while and all of the sudden we are talking laptops and web cams??:confused: I have gotten quite a few laughs on the topics of conversation. All the while......trying to have a baby!!!:mad: Leah, you rock!! I wish that I could be like you when I grow up! I don't know what Knox is talking about... there is no discussion in this house.....he usually just does it and then I have to find a way to buy groceries and gas and clothes and maintain his house for him and his spawn!!!!!!8p :rolleyes:

RexDog1
10-17-2007, 10:54 AM
To Monte, I am so so sorry I am so late……….. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_16_5.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

Man I miss wakeboarding, I think I am going crazy………….:( ..................i like #1 post better

Monte
10-17-2007, 11:09 AM
To all the Mothers, I am so so sorry I am so late……….. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_16_5.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

Man I miss wakeboarding, I think I am going crazy………….:(

Kind of early for that isn't it:confused: :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
10-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Kind of early for that isn't it:confused: :rolleyes:

Why? I hear Leah calls you a mother all year long, makes me want to send you a Mother's Day card!:rolleyes: :D And send her a sympathy card!

Leah
10-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Not a mother.....It's more like Monte makes for a total of 3 kids....He is WAY more $$$$ than the other two.....:D

KnoxX2
10-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Monte you going to let her get away with that?

RexDog1
10-18-2007, 10:50 AM
That is funny my wife and I were talking about this last night………
She said “be careful when your earning potential is less than you life insurance policy……watch your back”
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_3_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

X2M
10-18-2007, 11:10 AM
That is funny my wife and I were talking about this last night………
She said “be careful when your earning potential is less than you life insurance policy……watch your back”
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_3_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)
Hahahaha. :D You're falling apart in your old age then? :rolleyes:

Monte
10-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Monte you going to let her get away with that?

Why not??? Mom! I need a new paint job for the boat;) :rolleyes: :D

Leah
10-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Now Monte...you know better than that.....BTW MY CURIO CAME THIS WEEKEND>>>>Monte tried to put his creepy old monkey in there .....No way!!!!

KnoxX2
10-22-2007, 01:13 PM
We need Pics of this so called Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :rolleyes: :D

TMCNo1
10-22-2007, 01:16 PM
We need Pics of this so called Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :rolleyes: :D

OMG, I hoped no one would ask. The moderators may be busy this afternoon!:rolleyes:

Maybe Monte wants to keep his ''Trunk Monkey" in the curio, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y, just in case he's needed in the house too! There are several in this one youtube video.
I'm thinking of getting one to keep under the engine cover in the boat!

KnoxX2
10-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Thats funny! Good find #1

Monte
10-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Leah on as Monte....Don't you remember those creepy old monkeys with the beedy little eyes and the cymbals??? Yep Monte still has one...It's about the gnarliest looking thing I've ever seen! What weirdo came up with that for kids?!?!?!

TMCNo1
10-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Leah on as Monte....Don't you remember those creepy old monkeys with the beedy little eyes and the cymbals??? Yep Monte still has one...It's about the gnarliest looking thing I've ever seen! What weirdo came up with that for kids?!?!?!

Wind him up and put him out on the front stoop, turn him on to bring in the rain!
Did ya'll get any rain down there today?

KnoxX2
10-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Monte you are weird

Monte
10-23-2007, 09:13 AM
Wind him up and put him out on the front stoop, turn him on to bring in the rain!
Did ya'll get any rain down there today?

Ya'll Stop pickin on my monkey:mad::rolleyes:

We got a little rain yesterday.... Getting some more today:cool:

Leah
10-23-2007, 10:29 AM
It's Raining....It's Pouring.....:D

Monte still hasn't taken his bote out of the water yet...... He keeps thinking one more run.....It's not too cold yet...He did have to wear the skins this weekend.....Monte in a wet suit.......should've gotten pics of that!

KnoxX2
10-23-2007, 11:58 AM
I did not know that they made wet suits in kids sizes that big. :D :rolleyes:

milkmania
10-23-2007, 12:14 PM
haven't been in this thread in a very long time.............

....backing out slowly:rolleyes:

Leah
10-23-2007, 01:48 PM
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/4/4/5/8/2/3/webimg/77607414_tp.jpg

Creepy huh?????

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 01:59 PM
He has a uncanny resemblence to Bert, that's amazing! Is that Monte72's new avatar??????????????

Monte
10-23-2007, 02:22 PM
He has a uncanny resemblence to Bert, that's amazing! Is that Monte72's new avatar??????????????

Thaks Harold;)

Leah
10-23-2007, 02:25 PM
I Stil LUv U !!!!!

Monte
10-23-2007, 02:32 PM
Don't be pickin on my monkey... Look into its eyes.. Do not be pickin on my monkey....

Leah
10-23-2007, 02:37 PM
I hear that there is a possible monkey thief on the lose here in the mountains.......

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 02:54 PM
I hear that there is a possible monkey thief on the lose here in the mountains.......

Don't let Monte bring it to CSM '08 or the Peacock will be off with it!:D

bcampbe7
10-23-2007, 02:59 PM

Monte-
Do you have an insurance policy on that monkey??? :D

KnoxX2
10-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Here we go again!

Monte
10-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Monte-
Do you have an insurance policy on that monkey??? :D

That monkey is VERY valuable;) :cool:

TMCNo1
10-23-2007, 03:20 PM
That monkey is VERY valuable!

Nice avatar!:cool: http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/new/gdclap.gifhttp://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/monkey.gif