PDA

View Full Version : What is he thinking

Prostar in Michigain
09-19-2007, 04:55 PM
This guys could get at least 20 more grand for his boat

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/1/90148561.htm

Kyle's_prostar205
09-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Great looking boat! I love the RED but that is just the fire fighter in me talking! Did you happen to see how he pulls his boat lift out of the water and into the garage! Thats preety cool!

TheOneandOnly
09-19-2007, 05:00 PM
fake, number is a fax machine in north carolina, and he says he lives in MD SCAMMMM

Kyle's_prostar205
09-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Thats a shame! I still like the set-up!

jwchapman
09-19-2007, 05:04 PM
No, I'm sure I have a new boat! Here is my response to him -

As long as it will start and is as pictured, I'll take it at the price listed. Let me know where you want me to meet you this weekend and I'll bring either cash or a cashier's check (your choice).

Looking forward to my new ride - I'll let you all know when I get it!

duckguy
09-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Ill take two!

milkmania
09-19-2007, 05:32 PM
fake, number is a fax machine in north carolina, and he says he lives in MD SCAMMMM

NameCenplex Building Services Inc.
Business TypeBuilding Services
Address2400 Reliance Avenue, Apex, NC, 27539
Phone Number919-362-5959
Fax Number919-362-0643

icedog-10
09-19-2007, 05:37 PM
That boat was listed by someone on ebay from Lake Mills Wisconsin and was sold about a week ago for $40,500.

jwchapman
09-20-2007, 05:13 PM
No way - I'm sure I'll be boarding behind it soon - we're exchanging emails! Just because he is in Bulgaria shouldn't be a problem - I'm sure the next step will be for me to see it and get a clear title! Emails below!

Definitely interested. Where is the boat - in Maryland? Let me know, I'll take a look and then we can arrange payment - I'll assume wire transfer since you are overseas. Happy to do it once I see the boat. I've been looking for a red one and am willing to travel a bit to find the right one.

Thanks,
John

fsfs fsfsfs <geluluesa@hotmail.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma}Hello,

First of all thank you for your interest in my boat.
Let me tell you that my boat is in excellent working condition, no scratches, no dents and it has clear US title, manuals, and all the original documentation included, which will be delivered along with the boat.
Unfortunately I'm located in Bulgaria, and that's why we won't be able to see each other, but the boat is still with the shipping company(kept in a storage facility) in the US and it's ready to be delivered. I decided to sell my boat for a personal reason which involves also the fact that I have to move out of the country.The price for the boat is $22000.

Mail me soon and let me know if you are interested,

Thank You!

ski_king
09-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Great looking boat! I love the RED but that is just the fire fighter in me talking! Did you happen to see how he pulls his boat lift out of the water and into the garage! Thats preety cool!
That is nice!
At least the scammer stole the pictures from somebody that has a very nice trolly to garage setup.

roddydog
09-20-2007, 08:46 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Had I Known!!!!!!!! I NEVER would have bought Doug's boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

jwchapman
09-21-2007, 08:33 AM
We're still negotiating - could there possibly be a problem?

Ralph,

I've never been a fan of Escrow companies and financials mediators. I prefer to work directly with people I do business with and am willing to put in the personal effort to make it happen that way - at no inconvenience to you.

So if you will tell me where I can take a look - I'll do so and then can wire you the money directly. Should be no extra effort on your part and will ensure you get paid properly.

Thanks,
John

Ralph Ray <geluluesa@hotmail.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma}Hello

Here is how this transaction will be handled:
We will use Escrow as financial mediator and you have to make the payment in a Escrow trusted bank account.
The funds will be secured until the boat is delivered to you, with a proper executed title.
The boat will arrive within 7,8 days at your home address and you will have another 5 days inspection period.
The deposit is fully refundable so if the boat isn't as described or if you can find anything wrong with it (hidden defects, scratches, rust, oil leaks) then you will get your money back, no questions asked.
If you are ready to purchase my boat i need your full name and address to open the case.

Waiting

Scarab291
10-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Hey John,

What was the outcome of this "RED HOT" mastercraft???

Leroy
10-02-2007, 07:41 PM
What a scam, Engine: single I/O.....

It is worded so fake.

WESSTAR
10-04-2007, 10:52 PM
My friend e-mailed this guy to it is a total scam. He pays shipping SCAM!!! Sounds to good to be true. SCAM!! Wants to use a financial mediator. SCAM!!

Leroy
10-04-2007, 10:53 PM
I'll save you money, send me half of what you were going to send him!

TheOneandOnly
10-04-2007, 11:01 PM
I can not believe ppl still fall for this shi*

Leroy
10-04-2007, 11:03 PM
My offer is real!

dmayer84
10-04-2007, 11:16 PM
I can not believe ppl still fall for this shi*

You should work a helpdesk. People are ready to hand you all of their information. I ask for a username and they give me their password, then I say, "no I need your username" they go "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" To think what I could get if I asked.

TheOneandOnly
10-04-2007, 11:29 PM
The internet should have a manditory training seminar for dummies before people can start to use it.

Scarab291
10-05-2007, 03:26 AM
Boat owners know boats (and boat owners). This guy didn't seem to know either. He also used the same language to describe the condition. If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Monte
10-05-2007, 08:02 AM
So what you're saying is.... I should not have sent him the money???:o :mad: :D

ride
10-05-2007, 02:14 PM
So what you're saying is.... I should not have sent him the money???:o :mad: :D
whoa.. hold up. I emailed him and he said I was the buyer yesterday when I sent my money. Guess we'll see, but getting to know the stand-up type of business man he is through the mere two emails we've exchanged to seal this transaction, I'm sure he'll refund your money... once he gets it... in Bulgaria. I look forward to waxing her once she arrives... direct from his shipping company... in the next 7-8 days... Of couse, he's giving me another 5 days to fully inspect it once it arrives and if I'm not satistfied, he commited to me to refund my money... from his office... in Bulgaria...

Prostar in Michigain
10-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Looks like the lake it has been used in is very weedy. If you look at the picture where its hosted up and they show the bottom of the boat there is weeds hangin from the prop

92 190 PS
10-05-2007, 04:57 PM
For the price he's asking I'll take it weeds and all....8p