PDA

View Full Version : Support our Troops!

tex
09-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Who cares if you support the war or not. This is a great site to support our troops!

Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site.

Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them ...

SO SEND ONE!

Maristar210
09-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Who cares if you support the war or not. This is a great site to support our troops!

Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site.

Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them ...

SO SEND ONE!

Great Idea Tex. I cringed when I saw the title but was releived by your first sentence. Lets keep it that way. I sent a note of thanks...

Steve

RK@UST
09-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Sent , great thread.

M-Funf
09-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Done, thanks for this, Tex.

I forwarded the site to a bunch of friends...

lanier92prostar
09-19-2007, 12:04 PM
Consider it done!!!
Great idea.

milkmania
09-19-2007, 12:22 PM
done deal, thanks Tex

jmac197
09-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Done and link forwarded..

Leroy
09-19-2007, 12:31 PM