PDA

View Full Version : 3 or 4 blade prop?

Bobby
03-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Hey all, I have a 1984 S&S that I recently picked up and was thinking about a 4 blade prop. This boat will be for wakeboarding, skiing, and barefooting. Should I go for it and if so, what dimensions? Thanks in advance.

Brn85ss
03-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Look in the team section as this subect was talked about alot this week.There is alot of info that floated in this week.Acme 3 blade seems to be the hot ticket.Same performance as the for blade but higher top end than the four.Lots of guys are really happy with this prop.Unless you have a powerslot trans.Acme's three blade is not ready for the powerslot yet.

MasterMason
03-06-2005, 11:56 PM
If you PM Brian M you might still be able to get in on the group buy. Saved a bit of money that way.

BrianM
03-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Fill in the form on Acmes website here:
http://www.acmemarine.com/html/contact2.asp
and they will get back to you about which of their props would be best for your application or just call and talk to Bill directly 1-888-661-ACME.

The group buy is still available. If you decide you want to go for it PM me and I will get you the info on how to order. You will not find a better price or a better prop anywhere but here.