PDA

View Full Version : SNAGIT by TechSmith

M-Funf
09-13-2007, 06:01 PM
When I find a tool that I think is useful, I like to share it with others...

This one has become extremely useful in our organization.

It's called Snagit, by Techsmith. It's only 40 bux for a single license. 140 bux for a 5 user version.

www.techsmith.com

I know what yer thinkin' , it's just a screen capture program...big whoop! But I'll tell ya, I've never been impressed with other screen capture programs as much as I am with this one (but then I'm easily impressed, even UMP has impressed me :rolleyes: ). The options on capture are great, it captures still or video, has a great catalog storage system that's easy and useful, and editing capabilities that are fast and easy.

If you're looking for something like this, download the free trial and give it a try...

Disclaimer: I'm not involved in any way with this company or it's products, but I should be because I think it would sell itself :D

ProTour X9
09-13-2007, 06:05 PM
I wondered how my teacher did that presentation!

stars79stripes
09-14-2007, 01:01 AM
I am a SQA Eng (Software Quality Assurance Engineer) and I use SnagIt on a daily basis.

Jeff, I can't agree with you more - one of the best I have used for Windows. Mac has a built-in utility that is about as good. I think it is called Grab It or Get It - something like that. My apologies, I haven't used it in a while, and I am too tired to look it up.

Food for thought - TT members can use SnagIt to annotate or point to the the portion of pics they post that are relevant to the subject at hand. Except the swimsuit thread, those pics require context. Wish I could visit the TT site from work, oh well.

Mike

atlfootr
09-14-2007, 10:20 AM
Good prgm, if I used it alot I'd SNAG IT!