PDA

View Full Version : barefooters...

rodltg2
09-13-2007, 02:58 PM
have any of you guys heard of Will farrell ( not the actor ) aka the " bayou boogie" ?

he came in to my office today. total crack up and cool guy. may go footin with him next weekend.

jbfootin
09-13-2007, 03:52 PM
Heard of him, but have not met him.

CoFooter
09-13-2007, 03:53 PM
I've met him. Really cool dude and great footer. You'll be happy you took him up on that.

atlfootr
09-13-2007, 11:12 PM
have any of you guys heard of Will farrell ( not the actor ) aka the " bayou boogie" ?

he came in to my office today. total crack up and cool guy. may go footin with him next weekend.Ur luckly as hell guy .. if he did! HOOK UP w/ him and foot :D
THERE's ONLY ONE WILL I know of, and ppl in the BF circut call him California Willy .. this dude can do frnt - bcks - frnts like NO TOMORROW!

Last time I saw him was at BF Nationals '06 held here in Polk City HQ's of USA WaterSki.

The local event was held on Lk Grew (when there was water) .
He's friends of ours, (wife and I) first time I met him and his family was at the
"Monster Mash" BFT held in LaCombe, LA. 3-4 years ago in Oct.great tyme had bye all.

Tell 'em Rob and Carolyn Scott from Winter Haven, Fl. say hello :wavey:

Laurel_Lake_Skier
09-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Yep....In the barefoot world he's a famous guy. Jump at the chance to do some skiing with him. Shoot some pix and report back here!

atlfootr
09-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Hey LLSkr .. have you been gett'n out lately?

atlfootr
09-14-2007, 10:54 AM
Ur luckly as hell guy .. if he did! HOOK UP w/ him and foot :D
THERE's ONLY ONE WILL I know of, and ppl in the BF circut call him California Willy ..
this dude can do frnt - bcks - frnts like NO TOMORROW! I made a mistake on hs title, they called him "West Coast Willy".

Willski
09-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Never heard of him, although footers don't really get the press like the slalom boys. Scarpa & Seipel are the only names I really know.

rodltg2
09-14-2007, 02:58 PM
were going to meet up next weekend. i havent footed in years. i may just have to break out the ole boom. ill let him know you said hi atlfootr..

atlfootr
09-17-2007, 11:44 PM
were going to meet up next weekend. i havent footed in years. i may just have to break out the ole boom. ill let him know you said hi atlfootr..Be sur ' ya do ... I'll go through some jpg files on Tuesday, I think I may have a pic' of him I took at BF Nationals '06 when he had his arm in a sling.
He was the announcer at the time ... I'll try to find and post it for you :)