PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Pads

fortheboyz
09-12-2007, 03:06 PM
OK, our Labrador decided it was time to chew up one of our trailer guide pads...any place other than Cope to get them cheap? Cope wants $50 for all colors but online (MC Pro Shop)they are $30 for yellow or black.

We have a green boat but thinking we might just forget about "MC" trailer pads...because of the "rubbing off" of the white lettering.

I can't believe the summer of mishaps with the boat this year...Rubicon speaker being ripped off tower...huge gouge in hull from Lake Shasta...now a trailer pad. :mad: :mad:

WickedWakeDude
12-16-2008, 05:05 PM
Dude,

Check out Chris at MadDogProducts.com, he does the standard ones for Mastercraft that suck and the HEavy Duty ones for the dealers...he can sell you a plain black set of the Heavy-Duty Pads with Closed Ends that will fit your PVC Posts, you need to measure the outer diamter and tell him 2" or 2 3/8" and he'll know what you need

tell him BG sent you

fortheboyz
12-16-2008, 06:28 PM
Cool...now I'm looking for the black skid grips that go on the trailer. Our grips have seen better days and only the glue (some logo) remain. Does he make those, too?

flipper
12-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Chicago MC has them. He use to give them out, you pay shipping I think.