PDA

View Full Version : Any Wakeboard Rack Recommendations??

waterskier_md
08-05-2004, 10:35 PM
I have a 1st generation ZeroFlex tower. Any recommendations for the racks, bimini, speakers, and lights?

ShawnB
08-06-2004, 09:49 AM
I had Mako racks on my old boat (Monster Tower) and I liked them alot. Check out the gear guide on Wakeboarder.com to see what's out there: http://www.wakeboarder.com/products/showgallery.php?cat=94

jake
06-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Trying to revive this thread, I've looked at the site linked here and some others.

How about some personal experience from the guys on this board. I need a rack manufacturer that makes both wakeboard and ski racks. Right now I'm leaning toward the monster racks. What do you guys think?

tex
06-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Trying to revive this thread, I've looked at the site linked here and some others.

How about some personal experience from the guys on this board. I need a rack manufacturer that makes both wakeboard and ski racks. Right now I'm leaning toward the monster racks. What do you guys think?

13th floor has racks for both. I have my standard zero flex wakebord racks and they are ok. they tend to loosen up. I have an air boom foil rack and love it!

P-hat_in_Cincy
06-22-2005, 11:54 AM
I have a monster tower wakeboard rack and couldn't be happier. Just have to be careful of mounting location. I think it states they can only be mounted on a vertical bar, at least the model I bought a year or so ago. Couldn't beat the monster tower price either.

jake
06-22-2005, 12:33 PM
I have a monster tower wakeboard rack and couldn't be happier. Just have to be careful of mounting location. I think it states they can only be mounted on a vertical bar, at least the model I bought a year or so ago. Couldn't beat the monster tower price either.

That's really why I'm looking for other options. I'd like to mount them on the horizontals.

P-hat_in_Cincy
06-22-2005, 01:03 PM
I'm assuming anything mounted on a horizontal bar will require drilling or teeth to clamp on/into your metal tower. No big deal until you remove them down the road.

Good luck! Hopefully someone has some other suggestions for you.

Tom023
06-22-2005, 01:21 PM
I have Skylon racks mounted to a horizontal tube. I think they have them for bar mounts too.

jayocheskey
06-22-2005, 01:25 PM
We've got the standard MasterCraft wakeboard racks with the clip lock -- I love them. As for the tower lights -- the fusion 4 light bar. It puts off some brilliant white light using the PIAA lights. VERY BRIGHT. We have two 6.5" Pioneer Tower speakers, it's not the loudest set-up, but definitley functional.

jake
06-22-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm assuming anything mounted on a horizontal bar will require drilling or teeth to clamp on/into your metal tower. No big deal until you remove them down the road.

Good luck! Hopefully someone has some other suggestions for you.

why would horizontal mount require drilling or teeth?