PDA

View Full Version : 2001 190 for sale in Marketplace

JR34
09-12-2007, 11:33 AM
http://www.tmcowners.com/market/showproduct.php?product=1669&cat=5

tones03
09-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Same colors as mine, love it. Goodluck selling it.

Sodar
09-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Gorgeous Boat! I love the Mini-Tower! Good Luck!

JR34
09-12-2007, 12:24 PM
thanks for the compliments. not real excited about letting it go but just bad timing for the family to get much use right now.

JR34
09-13-2007, 06:24 PM
In case anyone missed it.....shameless plug sorry.

Sodar
09-13-2007, 06:29 PM
If you are trying to rival Eastie "My Boat is For Sale" thread, you have a lot of work to do!!

First, you must create a full 3,000 word description; followed by, 1300 photos you have of the boat, toss in a who bought your boat survey and top it off with an elaborate, suspense building-climax of "what will my next boat be?". It is the recipe for success, I tell you!!

JR34
09-14-2007, 01:35 PM
I could only dream of drumming up the kind of drama Doug was able to create. It did work so maybe I will try to come up with more this weekend.

BTW Cameron I checked out the link in your signature....that is a great looking boat. Is the bow large enough for 2 adults in the 197? I have never been in one and it always looks small compared to some of the wakeboard boats so just curious of the function. That is the boat I am hoping to get in a year or two once we have more time to use.

Sodar
09-14-2007, 01:59 PM
I could only dream of drumming up the kind of drama Doug was able to create. It did work so maybe I will try to come up with more this weekend.

BTW Cameron I checked out the link in your signature....that is a great looking boat. Is the bow large enough for 2 adults in the 197? I have never been in one and it always looks small compared to some of the wakeboard boats so just curious of the function. That is the boat I am hoping to get in a year or two once we have more time to use.

Thanks for the compliment. To be completely honest, the bow is a little tight. The seast are a little narrow, so I am going to purchase a bow filler cushion, to widen the area and create a playpin. The biggest problem I have with people in the bow is not room, line of sight, or comfort, but it is the additional weight. The bow dips so much, that if you have 2 people up in the bow, a driver and an observer, you are pretty much low riding in the front and it takes a lot of manuvering and concentration to not dunk the bow. I have gotten good at it, where 90% of the time I can keep it dry, but when I bury it, i bury it good! :)

Here is a pic of my usual bow passengers.

JR34
09-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the compliment. To be completely honest, the bow is a little tight. The seast are a little narrow, so I am going to purchase a bow filler cushion, to widen the area and create a playpin. The biggest problem I have with people in the bow is not room, line of sight, or comfort, but it is the additional weight. The bow dips so much, that if you have 2 people up in the bow, a driver and an observer, you are pretty much low riding in the front and it takes a lot of manuvering and concentration to not dunk the bow. I have gotten good at it, where 90% of the time I can keep it dry, but when I bury it, i bury it good! :)

Nice work! The playpen does seem to be the setup and mine would likely be used for 2-3 kids under 10 for a while but would be nice to have the option for adults on cocktail cruises or when just anchored to spread out a little.

east tx skier
09-14-2007, 02:48 PM
If you are trying to rival Eastie "My Boat is For Sale" thread, you have a lot of work to do!!

First, you must create a full 3,000 word description; followed by, 1300 photos you have of the boat, toss in a who bought your boat survey and top it off with an elaborate, suspense building-climax of "what will my next boat be?". It is the recipe for success, I tell you!!

You forgot that he has to monitor the thread and never let it get more than 3 places down on the main page. ;)

Bump for you JR34. Good luck with the sale.

JR34
09-14-2007, 02:52 PM
You forgot that he has to monitor the thread and never let it get more than 3 places down on the main page. ;)

I will wait till it gets to middle of the page to say thank you....but be looking for it:cool:

east tx skier
09-14-2007, 03:59 PM
You're welcome. :D

beatle78
09-14-2007, 04:07 PM

if those are your usually bow passenger, I would get and X-star to fit more people up there :D

milkmania
09-14-2007, 04:10 PM
I will wait till it gets to middle of the page to say thank you....but be looking for it:cool:

here's what you do......

stockpile a bunch of pics, then every couple of hours, post one

that way it doesn't look a like a shameless plug;)8p

milkmania
09-14-2007, 04:11 PM

you forgot the .pdf sales agreement/bill of sale combo attachment;)

east tx skier
09-14-2007, 04:21 PM
The actual purchase agreement was much longer than that. Nice and lawyered up it was. :)

JR34
09-14-2007, 05:25 PM

Far enough for me to say thanks :)

Can I get a volunteer to keep this thread afloat while I am out of town the next few days? If not have a great weekend anyway gents.

milkmania
09-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Far enough for me to say thanks :)

Can I get a volunteer to keep this thread afloat while I am out of town the next few days? If not have a great weekend anyway gents.
I wonder if aperson could set up a macro that would activate and post every twelve hours:confused:

let me check into my firefox macro program
http://www.iopus.com/imacros/firefox/?ref=fxhome

edit:
looks like someone else brought up the idea
question:

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:10 pm Post subject: Begin a macro command at a specific time

I was wondering if there was a command other than "wait seconds=" for beginning a command in an imacro for Firefox. I want to refresh a webpage at a certain time during the night.

answer:

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:02 pm Post subject:
Macros for Firefox does not include a timer command. But with the iMacros PRO or Scripting Edition (http://www.iopus.com/imacros/compare/all/) you can use the Windows task scheduler (http://www.iopus.com/guides/winscheduler.htm) to run the test macro at a certain time.

that'd be fun to play withhttp://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Manger/bubble-gum-95.gif

JR34
09-17-2007, 10:27 PM
another shameless bump for anyone who missed it.

east tx skier
09-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Shame is temporary.

JR34
09-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Shame is temporary.

hopefully so is having the boat for sale:)