PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Skiers - I've Moved!

6balls
03-05-2005, 12:47 AM
I just moved to Glendale from Okauchee Lake - to be closer to my office. It just so happens that my new house is 1 block from the Milwaukee River boat launch. Hmm, how convenient?

Looking for some people ski with mornings, afternoons and evenings, I'm flexible. Just ordered another 2005 PS 197,so all you've got ot do is ring the door bell.

Laurel_Lake_Skier
03-05-2005, 05:02 PM
When do you plan on starting to ski? Things are still kind of icey around here. Will you still be getting up to the Neosho mill pond?

6balls
03-05-2005, 11:16 PM
We'll have the course back in Neosho by May and I am going to try to get a permit for the Milwaukee River too. Thursday Night Slalom Pratice League will return in June to Neosho.

As for skiing on the Miwlwaukee River, I have to wait for the water to come up high enough.

JimN
03-06-2005, 05:03 AM
I don't know, man. You're dangerously close to my house now.

Thrall
03-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Yet another clue to the mysterious JimN's identity!
Who's tracking this?
Just kiddin' Jim.

6balls
03-08-2005, 07:18 PM

I've wanted to move closer ever since I met you Jim. :D

SKI*MC
04-04-2005, 11:39 PM
I GO THERE ALL THE TIME!
THAT PLACE IS THE BEST!
Hope to see you there

SKI*MC
04-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Do you work for Competition Sports at all? I know someone that skis at the pond that works at Comp.

east tx skier
04-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Careful, don't ask too many questions about Jim. ;)

erkoehler
04-10-2005, 02:36 AM
6 balls,

Do you do the slalom league and other functions to help pay for the new boat every year, or just for fun? Is the boat a business venture, for fun, or alittle bit of both? Or does the business help you have fun in the boat?

Just trying to figure out how you guys get these awesome new boats every year! I want to join that club!

6balls
04-11-2005, 05:34 PM
6 balls,

Do you do the slalom league and other functions to help pay for the new boat every year, or just for fun? Is the boat a business venture, for fun, or alittle bit of both? Or does the business help you have fun in the boat?

Just trying to figure out how you guys get these awesome new boats every year! I want to join that club!

My first and foremost objective is get more people into water skiing. While I do run Tournament Services as a business, I would not keep it going if not for my love of the sport. All told I pump about $20,000.00 a year out of pocket into it, in addition to the revenues generated from tournament and clinic activities.

I can also tell you that the boat deal requires that you are a very trusting and unselfish person. If you think that you are getting hooked up with a new boat every year so you can run off skiing with your friends - guess again.