PDA

View Full Version : I hate spam!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent
09-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Spam on the messages of TM, I just got this obvious spam scam.

"rom Noelie Stella Nana
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
West Africa.
My private email: noenana07@yahoo.com
My Dear ,
Greetings !
Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you.I believe you are a respected personality, considering the fact that I got your contact through this site.(www.tmcowners.com)
I am Miss Noelie Stella Nana , I inherritated an important sum of money from my late father who was a prominent Gold and Cocoa marchant who died in recent here in Cote d'Ivoire. My mother died when I was a little child . I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country as my father suggested investment on real estate before his untimely death.
I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Seven million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD7.500,000)to your account in your country hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues.
I will gladly give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last.
Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clearification on the next step for smooth conclusion .
Awaiting your immediate response and God bless you.
Reply through my email address: noenana07@yahoo.com
Yours Sincerely,
Noelie Stella Nana"
:(

dpolen
09-10-2007, 08:49 PM
I just got the same message...what a PITA.

Moderator2
09-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Yes, multiple users have received that message.

Could you PM me the user name that it was sent from please?

Mod2

dpolen
09-10-2007, 08:53 PM
PM sent...Thanks Mod#2!

Leroy
09-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Post it on here please.

Leroy
09-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Watch out for:

noeco

Maristar210
09-10-2007, 09:14 PM
From Noelie Stella Nana
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
West Africa.
My private email: noenana07@yahoo.com
My Dear ,
Greetings !
Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you.I believe you are a respected personality, considering the fact that I got your contact through this site.(www.tmcowners.com)
I am Miss Noelie Stella Nana , I inherritated an important sum of money from my late father who was a prominent Gold and Cocoa marchant who died in recent here in Cote d'Ivoire. My mother died when I was a little child . I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country as my father suggested investment on real estate before his untimely death.
I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Seven million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD7.500,000)to your account in your country hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues.
I will gladly give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last.
Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clearification on the next step for smooth conclusion .
Awaiting your immediate response and God bless you.
Reply through my email address: noenana07@yahoo.com
Yours Sincerely,
Noelie Stella Nana

JohnE
09-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Jost got the same PM. That user is online now, fwiw.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
09-10-2007, 09:18 PM
You mean those letters are a scam? but the guys said I would get rich, he told me the money was still on its way.

G-man
09-10-2007, 09:20 PM
got also and gave a stick it reply

Leroy
09-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Go get em UMP! Keep him busy!

You mean those letters are a scam? but the guys said I would get rich, he told me the money was still on its way.

09-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Go get em UMP! Keep him busy!
Betcha those guys never dealt with a retard in a cape before.
;)

Leroy
09-10-2007, 09:29 PM
THis is where I wish one of the Mods had "ban" power. TMC has been notified, but probably tomorrow before anything happens.

LakePirate
09-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Attention -

I started a new thread regarding this same topic. John has been so kind at to point this out to me. Please forgive me for my transgressions.

:D

tex
09-10-2007, 09:37 PM
That was spam, I signed up! I thought she had the hots for me!

dpolen
09-10-2007, 09:43 PM
I guess she likes multiple guys...seeing that more than one of us got the generous offer.

JohnE
09-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Attention -

I started a new thread regarding this same topic. John has been so kind at to point this out to me. Please forgive me for my transgressions.

:D

Hey, I think it was the first and only time I've been first responder.;) :D

LakePirate
09-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Hey, I think it was the first and only time I've been first responder.;) :D

Kudos .

Just breakin' stones

09-10-2007, 09:47 PM
That was spam, I signed up! I thought she had the hots for me!
Man, she sure was hot! I thought she loved me. what happend??

TMCNo1
09-10-2007, 09:49 PM
I just came back on and got the message, then deleted it immediately!

I knew it was BS when I read the words, "respected personality" on www.tmcowners.com!:rolleyes: :D

T Scott
09-10-2007, 09:50 PM
I got the message as well. I emailed her back from a hotmail acct. that I use for this kind of nonsense. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

09-10-2007, 09:51 PM
I just got the PM. :rolleyes:

Moderator2
09-10-2007, 10:03 PM
I would go ahead and add 'noeco' to your ignore list. This may stop the PM's and such till TMC can ban the user tomorrow.

Maristar210
09-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Moderator 2

You don't have the buttons? :D :D :D

Moderator2
09-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Moderator 2

You don't have the buttons? :D :D :D

Sorry no. But that may change and when it does WATCH OUT! :D

Maristar210
09-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Sorry no. But that may change and when it does WATCH OUT! :D

Ah

Just chittin

You guys have a thankless job. If you could put on a Ronald Reagan mask...

I'd buy you a cold one :) :)

tex
09-10-2007, 10:28 PM
but she's my hefer!

T Scott
09-11-2007, 07:33 AM
I sent our little "friend" a follow up email and this is the response I got...

Miss Noelie Stella Nana
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire West Africa
Tel+22508516696

(CONFIDENTIAL)
Hello Dear Tim ,
Good day and how are you today Dear Friend.I am glad to receive your positive response concerning the proposal I sent to you for relationship and investmnt establishment.Thanks for your response in regards to this co-operation the proposal is Just for your assistance in relocation and inherited money transfer for investment establishment in your country for long time mutual relationship in lucratives areas.
Please I will not want you to be scepitcal or having doubt of any kind concerning the legitimacy and authenticity of this transaction. Although it is true that we have not yet known or meet each other before,it was due to the political instablity in our country that makes me to use this medium to search for a means of geting out of our country Ivory Coast because since this political uprising started in our country which have resulted to war in some part of our country since this past years every body is geting away from the country as election is coming up soon.
I am first year medicine student from bouake university in northern district of Ivory Coast before the this crisis started in our region which have resulted to close down of our school.So as I have inherited this amount of money from my late father who was killed recently for no just cause by wicked unknown people during this political crisis in Coted'Ivoire. I really want to relocate for establishment reasons with a help of trust worthy person in more political stability of yours please I need your full honest and dedication .

Meanwhile,I am glad to understood your interest and willingness to associate with me for long time relationship for the mutual benefits of both of us I have attached two copies of my photo for your review. However Dear friend, what I mean is that I inherited this vital sum of $7.500,000 USD which I will need your assistance for the investment establishment in lucratvies avenue over there in your base in areas like (Hotel Management, Real Estate Housing project,Stock Market, Manufacturing Etc) Infact every investment will be on your advise since I am still a student before I lost my father,whom when he was alive deals in Cocoa and Coffee Plantation with Gold and Diamond mining and trading based in Bouake northern distrct of Cote d' Ivoire.
Before wicked people killed him for no just cause and I was left as an opharn.
However,this money is a legitimately acquired money and must to be invested in legitimate venture.This money is deposited in a bank here known as the BICICI bank Limited Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire where I am staying now, but very willing to travel out due to the political instablity in the country.The money is deposited with the name of my late father as the depositor and my name as the next of kin.
I have been at the bank to confirm the existance of this money with the deposit certificate lodgement slip the bank issued to my late father as of the time he made this deposit, and the bank has also reconfirm the depositbto me as the next of kin with a statement of the account status,which I will send to you for review as soon as we talk on the phone.
Please email me your telephone number so that I will call you on the phone for more vocal conversation and clarification on the next step for smooth achievement of this project.including your fiscal address so that I will not have problem in locating you on my arrival in your country. Thanks for your positive response, this assure's me that you will be capable to handle this investment I am assuring that everything is in order.I want you to be rest assured that this project is 100% risk free and legitimate in the sense that there will never be any strange protocols or what ever illegality to be attached to it everything will be transparent to both of us.Only what I need from you is to be a good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this money over there for establishment while I continue my education.
I will be delighted to inform you once again, the exactly areas in which I need your assistance. Just for you to assist me and recover this money to your country into a good account with out much taxes to it.And invest it in profitable venture.
For your assistance in these areas I am suggesting to give you at least 15% from the total money as gift after the transfer while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that might incur during this transaction. Then rest will be for the investment programme.
Please send me your telephone so that I will call you on the phone for more vocal conversation and clarification on the next step for smooth achievement of the aim of this project for our mutual benefits.I will send to you the documents of proof concerning this deposit for your review.
I will also give you the contact address of the bank in order for you to link up direct with the bank to confirm the authenticity legitimacy of this project.I am waiting for your Urgent response.I will be at the bank to discuss and finalise the best way in which the money will be uplifted to your base for the establishment programme. I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% legitimate and guaranteed.
Thanks for your understanding and continual co-operations.
Yours Sincerely
Noelie

Ric
09-11-2007, 08:24 AM
dammit! I didn't get one :(

T Scott
09-11-2007, 08:27 AM

Ric,
I am a generous guy. I hereby vow to give you half of everything I receive from this guy. :rolleyes:

Tom

Monte
09-11-2007, 08:27 AM

I didn't either.. Ric just face it.. we were not meant to win the lottery, or have some arbitrary person send us large sums of free money:(

Monte
09-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Ric,
I am a generous guy. I hereby vow to give you half of everything I receive from this guy. :rolleyes:

Tom

Make sure you give him your fiscal address too;)

TMCNo1
09-11-2007, 09:43 AM
OK, it's time to pull the plug on this scam,

Ric
09-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Ric,

Tom Thanks! and I'll split my share with Monte

rodltg2
09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
i just got it too :mad:

Leroy
09-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Stick a fork in NOECO.........he's done.....

Monte
09-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Thanks! and I'll split my share with Monte

Thanks Ric... I look forward to receiving my check for Zero Dollars and 00/100:)

TMCNo1
09-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Stick a fork in NOECO.........he's done.....

Noeco has been removed from the members list!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see mtnsun and RedStar are gone too!
That was quick!

tex
09-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Noeco has been removed from the members list!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see mtnsun and RedStar are gone too!
That was quick!
Do you think that they were all the same person?

TMCNo1
09-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Do you think that they were all the same person?

Probably not, but just receipiants of the NO-NO Award!

Leroy
09-11-2007, 04:45 PM
This is for the good of the colony, sir.

That was quick!

tex
09-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Probably not, but just receipiants of the NO-NO Award!
I got that award once in college!

H20ski Dude
09-11-2007, 04:57 PM
got it too, last night

tex
09-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Heck, I got it on the phone today...I was just trying to set something up for later!