PDA

View Full Version : 2006 X-star

Cold In Canada
09-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Hey, I just purchased a 2006 X-star this spring. It came with around 20 hours I now have around 50 hours. Over the summer I have noticed that there were a lot of little problems with it. Such as the perfect pass was cutting in and out at times and the screen would go blank, the ballast gauges were very inaccurate and not consistant also the tower speakers would not work with the tower lights plugged in. Has anyone else had these same problems? Also has anyone heard what the 2008 MC PWT edition boat will look like?

CottagerGreg
09-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Sounds like you need to visit the dealer to get some things adjusted. Nothing serious.

You still have warranty with you boat...put it to use.

PaulW
09-09-2007, 10:19 AM
I had the same issues with my ballast gages, the dealer had to set the levels, work great now.
Having the same issues with PP, and still need to get that worked out. I had two Malibu guys in the boat yesterday, I was kind of embarrassed that the PP was cutting in and out, " you paid what for this boat and the PP does not work that good":o I don't think MasterCraft got an converts, they will stick with the vlx and lsv they have.

erkoehler
09-09-2007, 10:37 AM
C'mon Paul, we can't have that! Bring the boat in so I can have it fixed!

PaulW
09-09-2007, 11:31 AM
For sure, it was a couple of Muns*n customers to.
I think that I'll trade you an XStar for an X15 next week, or in a few days. So put me down for service next week on big bird.
When did you say that the X15 will be ready to pick up?

erkoehler
09-09-2007, 11:37 AM
For sure, it was a couple of Muns*n customers to.
I think that I'll trade you an XStar for an X15 next week, or in a few days. So put me down for service next week on big bird.
When did you say that the X15 will be ready to pick up?

I am pulling it in the shop right now, give me a few minutes to see what she needs........

Cold In Canada
09-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Thanks guys just wanted to see if these things were happening to anyone else.