PDA

View Full Version : spel cheker - a wunderfull tul

phecksel
09-05-2007, 10:34 PM
I'm flaming right now. Youngest brought home rules and expectations from one of her classes. It is filled with horrible spelling errors. Things like ususly, sentenses, assingments, deterntions, etc.

Maybe it is time to move :(

Maristar210
09-05-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm flaming right now. Youngest brought home rules and expectations from one of her classes. It is filled with horrible spelling errors. Things like ususly, sentenses, assingments, deterntions, etc.

I wood think eue might waut to asq the sckool systum whut standerds they huve and wheile yer at it thay shoould voot for Hillary.

LIBERALS HAVE RUINED THE ACCOUNTABILITY OF OUR SOCIETY.

I detest every person who decides the easiest thing is to blame someone else for thier deficiencies....

OMG don't get me roliin'

dmayer84
09-05-2007, 11:00 PM
I woner if the teacher she is going to say that they did it to see if the students caught the mistakes.

KnoxX2
09-05-2007, 11:01 PM
This should get gooder:rolleyes:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

suedv
09-05-2007, 11:02 PM
This reminds me of something funny my kids did many years ago the first time they used spell checker.

They were around 4th and 5th grade and their spelling was horrible. There were words that were so far off spell checker didn't have any suggestions for correction. Ben stepped in as a creative problem solver to help his sister out. Any word that they couldn't find in the dictionary just got added. Problem solved... it was in the dictionary so it wasn't wrong any more. :rolleyes: :D

Maristar210
09-05-2007, 11:13 PM
ProstarinMichigain went to the same school of numbness.....

I pity the next generation of lazy, cocky, expectant, non commital and did I say lazy kids.....

I have one who's 22 and she is continuosly looking for the silver platter to be handed to her.....

Man I guess I need to go to bed. I have had enough Me me me BS for one day

tex
09-05-2007, 11:20 PM
I agree with you but I would not be caught dead starting my comments with, "I'm flaming right now."

phecksel
09-05-2007, 11:24 PM
I went off on the oldest yesterday, got a bit too taken in with herself and everything I'VE PROVIDED her with. We pulled up to a car at a light with a couple of adult males and she starts with, ya you wish you had something this nice. My polite shut ups weren't working like I would have liked. She spent the next 10 minutes listening to my going off on her. Then we got home and mom heard the story and spent another 20 minutes in discussion. Think she got the point. It helps that a good friend of hers family is going through a real tough patch right now. Tomorrow all this could poof, disappear. But I rant too much, LOL

Besides, I have to update all you'll on the local politics gone stupid. Save that for another day, LOL

phecksel
09-05-2007, 11:26 PM
I agree with you but I would not be caught dead starting my comments with, "I'm flaming right now."
Would it be more effective if I said, I'm flaming pi$$** right now?

Leroy
09-05-2007, 11:29 PM
The parent shield is the force and the force is with them.........

I think I remember my generation was going to ruin the world and my parents generation was going to also.....I remember calculators were going to ruin every kid and they would not be able to do math.....man am I old!

I feel for you phecksel, my 19 year old son at IU is on his own me mission also, until he needs money.

tex
09-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Would it be more effective if I said, I'm flaming pi$$** right now?
I just try to stay away from I'm flaming anything! Good luck!

06' X-2 R8R H8R
09-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Is it the skool of EBONICS?

Maristar210
09-05-2007, 11:51 PM
I went off on the oldest yesterday, got a bit too taken in with herself and everything I'VE PROVIDED her with. We pulled up to a car at a light with a couple of adult males and she starts with, ya you wish you had something this nice. My polite shut ups weren't working like I would have liked. She spent the next 10 minutes listening to my going off on her. Then we got home and mom heard the story and spent another 20 minutes in discussion. Think she got the point. It helps that a good friend of hers family is going through a real tough patch right now. Tomorrow all this could poof, disappear. But I rant too much, LOL

Besides, I have to update all you'll on the local politics gone stupid. Save that for another day, LOL

If your daughter speaks likes that its because you have allowed her to do so. If you allow it to absorb in conversation your are to blame. If she were mine she would have her *** reamed for an hour....

If you let her slide, you deserve whatever you get

Leroy
09-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Tough guy hey!

Is that how you handle the little Ms?

I have one who's 22 and she is continuosly looking for the silver platter to be handed to her.....

If your daughter speaks likes that its because you have allowed her to do so. If you allow it to absorb in conversation your are to blame. If she were mine she would have her *** reamed for an hour....

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Tough guy hey!

Is that how you handle the little Ms?

Leroy,

As of today I have officially cut the cord. I am tired of this "oh dad" this and "oh dad" that excuses. This should be a rough weekend but my daughter will grow up a little over the course of it...

Leroy
09-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Steve;
Sorry to hear this I know how tough this is. I would love to hear how you do it. My 19 pushes us to the edge on a regular basis now over the past year. Went from never went out great kid to senior year in high school out all the time and no time for us, everything for me.

Leroy,

As of today I have officially cut the cord. I am tired of this "oh dad" this and "oh dad" that excuses. This should be a rough weekend but my daughter will grow up a little over the course of it...

east tx skier
09-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Leroy,

I can only imagine that it will be a rough one for you Steve. If you want to swing down to Memphis, I'll buy you a cold one!

Leroy
09-06-2007, 02:21 AM
Maristar;

For reference, I vote for the person not the party, but in EXTENSIVE discussions with a friend on education it appears someone has had a NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND platform that has went no where for 8 years now. Didn't think Hillary or liberals was driving this Major platform for Bush for the past two elections.

However, these guys have it together, started in Chicago.
http://www.providencecristorey.org/

I'm Catholic and generally do not support Catholic schools, but this program is great, goes into really bad neighborhoods and turns out quality kids.

Charter schools and other private schools have underperformed in every metric I have seen. I can share if you like, but they are not doing well. The charter schools in Indy/Carmel are not schools I would want my kids in. Plus the Catholic schools here screen and pick the top students so they should have a scoring advantage.

PS: I'm a strong public school supporter, if you want to go to private school, great, but everyone needs a quality education, it is what differentiates us from low labor rate nations. We need everyone to have a Masters degree now or else they will not make it in today's society....

I wood think eue might waut to asq the sckool systum whut standerds they huve and wheile yer at it thay shoould voot for Hillary.

LIBERALS HAVE RUINED THE ACCOUNTABILITY OF OUR SOCIETY.

I detest every person who decides the easiest thing is to blame someone else for thier deficiencies....

OMG don't get me roliin'

Jesus_Freak
09-06-2007, 06:47 AM
Maristar;

For reference, I vote for the person not the party, but in EXTENSIVE discussions with a friend on education it appears someone has had a NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND platform that has went no where for 8 years now. Didn't think Hillary or liberals was driving this Major platform for Bush for the past two elections.

I'm Catholic and generally do not support Catholic schools, but this program is great, goes into really bad neighborhoods and turns out quality kids.

Charter schools and other private schools have underperformed in every metric I have seen. I can share if you like, but they are not doing well. The charter schools in Indy/Carmel are not schools I would want my kids in. Plus the Catholic schools here screen and pick the top students so they should have a scoring advantage.

PS: I'm a strong public school supporter, if you want to go to private school, great, but everyone needs a quality education, it is what differentiates us from low labor rate nations. We need everyone to have a Masters degree now or else they will not make it in today's society....

I dont know the cause of the current dilemma, but there is one indeed. Our math and science foundations have been traded for something. I am not sure what we gained in the trade. We most certainly did not gain an understanding of absolute right, wrong, and truth. I fully agree that we must continue to drive our public education system toward excellence. My boys are in public school, and there is absolutely no substitute for parental involvement.

Ric
09-06-2007, 09:25 AM

Maybe it is time to move :( hahhhah I have already told you that it sounds like you need to move:cool:

Ric
09-06-2007, 09:37 AM
I've many contacts in the public school system. It's ashame what they do with the money they're handed, but at least here in Texas, we cannot blame it all on the feds. We've woven all these weird standards and testing webs which have increased beuracracy and not increased educated kids.

If we're going to trash the system, I want to add that over the past 20years, hands on skills have dropped from the curriculum here. Wonder why nothing is manufactured in the US anymore? Our schools seem to be telling all our kids that they need to be writers, professionals, computer techs, but NOT builders, skilled laborers etc.
An old teacher friend once told me " some of them are just going to change your oil" while I thought it was funny as hell, his point was that we don't need to tell EVERY kid that he will be a lawyer or a network engineer....

Blame no child left behind if you want, but it's more than that. No child left behind is nothing more than a federal bandaid to the problem, I think. Federal programs do not work.

Maristar;

betsy&david Harrison
09-06-2007, 09:40 AM
I, being a teacher with a Masters Degree, am throughly embarrassed that a teacher would send home a syllabus full of errors like that. I would as a parent, take that syllabus directly to the school's Principal and demand that it be redone. No excuse for that.

Chas
09-06-2007, 09:44 AM
We home schooled ours.

atlfootr
09-06-2007, 09:48 AM
This should get gooder:rolleyes:
:popcorn: :popcorn:I've ben tryung 2 get da modes on cher 2 encorprapt da progrm fer us 2 ues as wel :rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
09-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Problems:

NEA
Teachers Unions
Top heavy schools (adm to teachers)
Enormous amounts spent on athletics vs education
Teachers schools
God removed from classroom
Discipline being banned (paddle needed)

Just to name a few??

tones03
09-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Im in college and am a terrible speller, spell check is a great feature if you are close and alright with grammar, if you arent either then it really does not do you any good. If i am really unfamiliar with a word i will look it up online or in a dictionary to double check that microsoft is correct and it is the word i wanted.

KnoxX2
09-06-2007, 10:37 AM
I've ben tryung 2 get da modes on cher 2 encorprapt da progrm fer us 2 ues as wel :rolleyes:

That would be handy.......................:rolleyes:

I will be the first to admit that I am not the best speller in the world!!!!:D

TMCNo1
09-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Why shouldn't the Chinese be putting lead in the paint on our childrens toys, 3/4 of the nation can't even spell lead (led), paint (paynt), children (chidren) and toys (toyz), etc., etc. Our communication skills have become nothing more than text message abbreviations! Me thinx i'l tlk to mvbfs, bi!

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Im in college and am a terrible speller, spell check is a great feature if you are close and alright with grammar, if you arent either then it really does not do you any good. If i am really unfamiliar with a word i will look it up online or in a dictionary to double check that microsoft is correct and it is the word i wanted.

How many errors are in this paragraph?

east tx skier
09-06-2007, 11:29 AM
I've many contacts in the public school system. It's ashame what they do with the money they're handed, but at least here in Texas, we cannot blame it all on the feds. We've woven all these weird standards and testing webs which have increased beuracracy and not increased educated kids.

If we're going to trash the system, I want to add that over the past 20years, hands on skills have dropped from the curriculum here. Wonder why nothing is manufactured in the US anymore? Our schools seem to be telling all our kids that they need to be writers, professionals, computer techs, but NOT builders, skilled laborers etc.
An old teacher friend once told me " some of them are just going to change your oil" while I thought it was funny as hell, his point was that we don't need to tell EVERY kid that he will be a lawyer or a network engineer....

Blame no child left behind if you want, but it's more than that. No child left behind is nothing more than a federal bandaid to the problem, I think. Federal programs do not work.

So to sum up, the world needs oil changers, too, Danny! - Judge Schmails, III

I always saw "NCLB" as the federal version of what was implemented in Texas all those years ago. My wife taught for a while before going to law school. She found it frustrating that (1) they were told to "teach the test" and (2) the kids had no interest in writing anything (just wanted the multiple guess). Long story short, one of her students asked her to prom, she declined and, ultimately, went to law school.

No, we don't need more lawyers.

With my love of boats, I wish I'd had the opportunity to take autoshop in school. I had a semester of wood shop, but I spent most of it goofing off and doing my best not to cut my finger off on the table saw.

/my spelling is generally sub par. But my grammar and punctuation are good.
//i can haz cheezburger (http://icanhascheezburger.com/)

Ric
09-06-2007, 11:31 AM
with all that, we still have PARENTS complaining their kids have too much homework??????? are you frigginkiddinme people! hahahahhaha and shame on you Eastie, that was the judge who said that to danny

Sodar
In my opinion, the root of the cause is a lack of school funding and THE PARENTS. My girlfriend is a first grade teacher at an elementary school in an upscale neighborhood in Orange County. Here, school funding is a direct derivative of property values/taxes, hence the wealthier areas have more funding. Even in an area with a median home price of $800,000, my girlfriend is allotted $125 for her classroom for the year. Last year, her first year of teaching, she spent over $1,500 of her own money, buying supplies for her classroom. If parents would send their kids to school with pencils & pens... maybe a marker or two, it would really benifit the system and help the already underpaid teacher out. Which leads me to my next point... the parents.

Many student's parents do not put ANY effort into the schooling of their children. They believe that they send them off to school, the kids learn at school and when they come home from school, that the educating STOPS. Last June, I helped her do some grading around report card time. I was a amazed to see how much better kids did on tests and STANDARDIZED tests when there parents did the simple task of correcting their child's homework on a nightly basis. You could actually see on kids math homework, where the parents had sat down with the kids, erased wrong answers and corrected them. The kids whom parents did this for them would outperform the kids whom parents did not by an amazing amount!

In my opinion, too much emphasis is put on the government to provide schooling... they just need to provide the funding and facilities. More emphasis needs to be put on making kids a priority and reinforcing what the kid has learned that day in school, that night at home.

TMCNo1
How many errors are in this paragraph?
Seven, but whose is counting!:rolleyes:

Ric
09-06-2007, 11:35 AM
blah blah. Here is what I heard.... In my opinion, the root of the cause is a lack of school funding and THE PARENTS. My girlfriend is a first grade teacher at an elementary school in an upscale neighborhood in Orange County. Here, school funding is a direct derivative of property values/taxes, hence the wealthier areas have more funding. Even in an area with a median home price of $800,000, my girlfriend is allotted $125 for her classroom for the year. Last year, her first year of teaching, she spent over $1,500 of her own money, buying supplies for her classroom. If parents would send their kids to school with pencils & pens... maybe a marker or two, it would really benifit the system and help the already underpaid teacher out. Which leads me to my next point... the parents.

Many student's parents do not put ANY effort into the schooling of their children. They believe that they send them off to school, the kids learn at school and when they come home from school, that the educating STOPS. Last June, I helped her do some grading around report card time. I was a amazed to see how much better kids did on tests and STANDARDIZED tests when there parents did the simple task of correcting their child's homework on a nightly basis. You could actually see on kids math homework, where the parents had sat down with the kids, erased wrong answers and corrected them. The kids whom parents did this for them would outperform the kids whom parents did not by an amazing amount!

In my opinion, too much emphasis is put on the government to provide schooling... they just need to provide the funding and facilities. More emphasis needs to be put on making kids a priority and reinforcing what the kid has learned that day in school, that night at home. got any pics? !

east tx skier
09-06-2007, 11:37 AM

As a continuation of my grammar rant from last night (well, more of a grammar aside really).

Your = possessive form of you.
You're = you are

I think you meant "who's," i.e., "who is."

/tongue firmly planted in cheek. But not entirely off topic.
//or maybe I missed the joke, and the misspelling was intentional. This crap is driving my English major brain nuts.

TX.X-30 fan
09-06-2007, 11:38 AM
blah blah. Here is what I heard.... got any pics? !

Hey Ric, I do. :D :D

Ric
09-06-2007, 11:39 AM
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr young elementary school teachers....... rrrrrrrr

Leroy
09-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Stats show growing trend, there are 3 families at work I know of doing that out of 50 engineers.

We home schooled ours.

KnoxX2
09-06-2007, 11:41 AM
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr young elementary school teachers....... rrrrrrrr

Down boy Down......................good boy, sit, roll over good.:D

TX.X-30 fan
09-06-2007, 11:51 AM
In my opinion, the root of the cause is a lack of school funding and THE PARENTS. My girlfriend is a first grade teacher at an elementary school in an upscale neighborhood in Orange County. Here, school funding is a direct derivative of property values/taxes, hence the wealthier areas have more funding. Even in an area with a median home price of $800,000, my girlfriend is allotted $125 for her classroom for the year. Last year, her first year of teaching, she spent over $1,500 of her own money, buying supplies for her classroom. If parents would send their kids to school with pencils & pens... maybe a marker or two, it would really benifit the system and help the already underpaid teacher out. Which leads me to my next point... the parents.

In my opinion, too much emphasis is put on the government to provide schooling... they just need to provide the funding and facilities. More emphasis needs to be put on making kids a priority and reinforcing what the kid has learned that day in school, that night at home.

Not in Texas they spread it all around and bring the whole system down! They spend 7,000 a year here on students, With a monopoly on students that sounds like plenty of cash. 1/4 million for the football coach cuts into the teachers salaries though.

How about cutting back on expenses for once, 15 million for a football stadium seem to be the priority and not the science or math departments. :mad:

Just mention privatizing the school system and watch the unions have simultaneous coronaries.

TMCNo1
09-06-2007, 12:17 PM
As a continuation of my grammar rant from last night (well, more of a grammar aside really).

Your = possessive form of you.
You're = you are

I think you meant "who's," i.e., "who is."

/tongue firmly planted in cheek. But not entirely off topic.
//or maybe I missed the joke, and the misspelling was intentional. This crap is driving my English major brain nuts.

:uglyhamme Pop Quiz! You get an A!

Ric
09-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Not in Texas they spread it all around and bring the whole system down! They spend 7,000 a year here on students, With a monopoly on students that sounds like plenty of cash. 1/4 million for the football coach cuts into the teachers salaries though.

How about cutting back on expenses for once, 15 million for a football stadium seem to be the priority and not the science or math departments. :mad:

Just mention privatizing the school system and watch the unions have simultaneous coronaries. I like that last line! what's funny is here in TX, they have the teachers convinced that they are not in a "union"

M-Funf
09-06-2007, 12:28 PM
This crap is driving my English major brain nuts.

Itís driving me a little mad, too Doug? I started out as an English major, but really didnít see any future in the field, so I switched to Engineering.

I think it was Ed Rooney who said: "I weep for the future"

east tx skier
09-06-2007, 12:34 PM
It’s driving me a little mad, too Doug? I started out as an English major, but really didn’t see any future in the field, so I switched to Engineering.

I think it was Ed Rooney who said: "I weep for the future"

My mom didn't see a future in my majoring in English either. My reasoning was that I was a pretty good writer and could make good grades. Then, I went to law school just so she wouldn't worry. ;)

"A 'D' in English?!? Bobby, you speak English!"
-Hank Hill

tones03
09-06-2007, 12:40 PM

seven, no wonder i barely passed english:rolleyes:

M-Funf
09-06-2007, 12:42 PM
seven, no wonder i barely passed english:rolleyes:

I only saw six errors, but that's probably because I quit as an english major. :rolleyes:

phecksel
09-06-2007, 01:17 PM
No, we don't need more lawyers.

With my love of boats, I wish I'd had the opportunity to take autoshop in school. I had a semester of wood shop, but I spent most of it goofing off and doing my best not to cut my finger off on the table saw.

I'm hoping the youngest goes to law school. With all the rumored lawsuits that are going to be filed, I'll need some help, LOL.

I worked as a skilled trades machinist to pay for Engineering skewl [sic]. Up until about three years ago, had missed working with my hands, when suddenly the whole machine shop industry moved over seas. There are no skilled trade jobs in Detroit anymore.

tex
09-06-2007, 01:20 PM
I, being a teacher with a Masters Degree, am throughly embarrassed that a teacher would send home a syllabus full of errors like that. I would as a parent, take that syllabus directly to the school's Principal and demand that it be redone. No excuse for that.
I luv when B gets like this! I need help with my speling! Huh, Huh, she said Masters!

Ric
09-06-2007, 01:22 PM
I luv when B gets like this! I need help with my speling! Huh, Huh, she said Masters! she is bragging and Gene would be appalled!

phecksel
09-06-2007, 01:23 PM

She has never been allowed to speak that way. Up until this incident, it's always been a minor incident, which was immediately dealt with.

Reaming her rear for an hour is totally inaffective. She tunes me out, blah blah blah, after about ten minutes. She gives mom about 15 minutes. I've learned to recognize the symptoms and deal with that too. The oldest is a parenting challenge...

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 01:29 PM
She has never been allowed to speak that way. Up until this incident, it's always been a minor incident, which was immediately dealt with.

Reaming her rear for an hour is totally inaffective. She tunes me out, blah blah blah, after about ten minutes. She gives mom about 15 minutes. I've learned to recognize the symptoms and deal with that too. The oldest is a parenting challenge...

I feel your pain. Going through quite a battle with mine right now as well. Good luck to you....

Steve

phecksel
09-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Few years ago, I graded a math teachers grading and sent it back to him. I wanted to see why or how the oldest managed 58%. Teacher had several grading errors, didn't make much of a difference in the final grade, but he actually started giving her additional assistance recognizing that we were concerned parents.

Not sure if I'm going to deal with the teacher or principal on this issue.

suedv
09-06-2007, 01:32 PM
I think some problems kids have with spelling and reading come from strange trendy things schools try. When my kids were learning to read and spell they were taught with the "whole language" approach which included inventive spelling. I would have to say it was a failure. Both of my kids have terrible spelling even now at college age.

phecksel
09-06-2007, 01:34 PM
I feel your pain. Going through quite a battle with mine right now as well. Good luck to you....

Steve

If there's one thing my wife has taught me, consistency and firmness. There's a reason she has the reputation of being the B!tch in our small town. Doesn't put up with crap from anybody.

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 01:35 PM
If there's one thing my wife has taught me, consistency and firmness. There's a reason she has the reputation of being the B!tch in our small town. Doesn't put up with crap from anybody.

How did the whole commission crap end up or don't I dare to ask?

atlfootr
09-06-2007, 01:44 PM
How many errors are in this paragraph?Are you serious :rolleyes:

M-Funf
09-06-2007, 01:44 PM
I think some problems kids have with spelling and reading come from strange trendy things schools try. When my kids were learning to read and spell they were taught with the "whole language" approach which included inventive spelling. I would have to say it was a failure. Both of my kids have terrible spelling even now at college age.

Ya see, that's just wrong right there. "inventive spelling" ???? There was "New Math" when I was in school...that was a hoot. It lasted about a year before they pulled it. Oh, and my co-workers kids go to a school where they don't give bad grades...***???? So, what....NOBODY fails math???? EVERYBODY graduates???? Even if they can't read/write????????? :rant:

And here's what's happening to schools in my town, which I thought were pretty good...

Schools face Federal Sanctions (http://www1.arguscourier.com/article/20070905/NEWS01/70904028)

Ric
09-06-2007, 01:46 PM
I think some problems kids have with spelling and reading come from strange trendy things schools try. When my kids were learning to read and spell they were taught with the "whole language" approach which included inventive spelling. I would have to say it was a failure. Both of my kids have terrible spelling even now at college age. I believe that

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Are you serious :rolleyes:

never .

Ric
09-06-2007, 03:03 PM
never . Prove it! You've been wound a bit tight lately steve... I think it's time for a SIGN SHOW!!!!!!

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Prove it! You've been wound a bit tight lately steve... I think it's time for a SIGN SHOW!!!!!!

You got that right bruther. I have a 22 year old who expects me to pay for her car until she's 30. I have had enough of that.

I plan on doing some unwinding tonight at www.bonefishgrill.com

Care to join me for a cold one and some good food?

Steve

Sodar
09-06-2007, 03:24 PM
You got that right bruther. I have a 22 year old who expects me to pay for her car until she's 30. I have had enough of that.

I plan on doing some unwinding tonight at www.bonefishgrill.com (http://www.bonefishgrill.com)

Care to join me for a cold one and some good food?

Steve

I think you need to post a pic of her! If she took after her mom and not after you in the looks department, she at least has a chance at finding herself a sugar daddy!! :D 8p :D

bcampbe7
09-06-2007, 03:29 PM
I think you need to post a pic of her! If she took after her mom and not after you in the looks department, she at least has a chance at finding herself a sugar daddy!! :D 8p :D

Ataboy Sodar! Sugar Daddy potential right there Steve! ^^^^

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 03:33 PM

I am afraid she's turning out to be a little snotty ***** like her stupid wh*re of a mother.

Pains me to say that but its true.

Sodar: Want me to make your car payment too? What the hell might as well....:rolleyes:

Sodar
09-06-2007, 03:40 PM
I am afraid she's turning out to be a little snotty ***** like her stupid wh*re of a mother.

Pains me to say that but its true.

Sodar: Want me to make your car payment too? What the hell might as well....:rolleyes:

Sounds like the PERFECT makings of a trophy wife!! I will PM you my number!! :D :D

I will pass on the car payments, luckly those are gone.... However, I will gladly take handouts for the mortgage... PLEASE!! :o

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Sounds like the PERFECT makings of a trophy wife!! I will PM you my number!! :D :D

I will pass on the car payments, luckly those are gone.... However, I will gladly take handouts for the mortgage... PLEASE!! :o

Okay I'll see what I can do.

PS the link in your signature is dead....

tones03
09-06-2007, 03:42 PM
hey im 23....rich dad that pays for stuff PERFECT!! pm me her # lol

bcampbe7
09-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Steve, I would make them sign something that says if you take the girl you take the expense! :D

Sodar
09-06-2007, 03:51 PM

PS the link in your signature is dead....

Fixed! Thanks Steve!

Oh, by the way... if you hook her up with me, she will be 2300 miles from you.... talk about getting her out of your hair!!! :D :D

tones03
09-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Fixed! Thanks Steve!

Oh, by the way... if you hook her up with me, she will be 2300 miles from you.... talk about getting her out of your hair!!! :D :D

i really cant compete with that :mad:

tones03
09-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Steve, I would make them sign something that says if you take the girl you take the expense! :D

that would have to depend on a lot of things ;)

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Fixed! Thanks Steve!

I'm buying a plane ticket Cam. ONE WAY and no pics ahead of time you gotta roll the dice.:D

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 03:55 PM
that would have to depend on a lot of things ;)

You winking about my daughter?

Sodar
09-06-2007, 03:56 PM
I'm buying a plane ticket Cam. ONE WAY and no pics ahead of time you gotta roll the dice.:D

Sorry Steve.... never been a guy to gamble!! I'll see how this bout with the 1st Grade teach goes and get back to ya!! :D

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Sorry Steve.... never been a guy to gamble!! I'll see how this bout with the 1st Grade teach goes and get back to ya!! :D

Hell ya turnem upside down they all look like sisters anyways....

tones03
09-06-2007, 03:57 PM
You winking about my daughter?

Not sure, how mad you going to be if I say yes?

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Not sure, how mad you going to be if I say yes?

Just playin

(deep voice)

Welcome to the family (pause) Son !!!!

tones03
09-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Welcome to the family (pause) Son !!!!

Now that is a scary thought!!8p but ok thanks DAD :D

Sodar
09-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Hell ya turnem upside down they all look like sisters anyways....

Yeah, but these two are sisters...

http://www4.army.mil/ocpa/uploads/large/wynonna20542004-05-24.jpg

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/ashleyjudd/ashley_judd_9.jpg

And I can GUARANTEE you that they look nothing alike when you roll them both over!!! :D :D

tones03
09-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Excellent point Sodar, excellent.

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 04:27 PM
(Foghorn Leghorn Voice)

"It's a joke son... try and stay with me.

Pay attention boy you might learn somethin' "

Sodar
09-06-2007, 04:28 PM
(Foghorn Leghorn Voice)

"It's a joke son... try and stay with me.

Pay attention boy you might learn somethin' "

Sorry Steve! I was trying to make a funny, too. I guess I just ruined it! :o

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Sorry Steve! I was trying to make a funny, too. I guess I just ruined it! :o

Nope not at all.

Love the Ashley..... despise the Wynottaa

My daughters name is Ashlee

tones03
09-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Does she look like anything like the ashlee just pictured?? that would be nice, for us, not so much you.

Ric
09-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Does she look like anything like the ashlee just pictured?? that would be nice, for us, not so much you. I say you pay steve a visit and find out for yourself... DO us a big favor and post your before and after pics of yourself when you visit.

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 04:52 PM
I say you pay steve a visit and find out for yourself... DO us a big favor and post your before and after pics of yourself when you visit.

Excellent idea my friend.

Any response?

bcampbe7
09-06-2007, 05:04 PM
I say you pay steve a visit and find out for yourself... DO us a big favor and post your before and after pics of yourself when you visit.

Awe, Steve is a big teddy bear. At least that is what HB says when they cuddle. :D

Sodar
09-06-2007, 05:07 PM
While I am back in St. Clair, I will pay ole' Staristar and his daughter a visit! I ain't Skeered!

trickskier
09-06-2007, 05:12 PM

Obviously, an FSU Graduate.......................:rolleyes:

Ric
09-06-2007, 05:14 PM
While I am back in St. Clair, I will pay ole' Staristar and his daughter a visit! I ain't Skeered! Tones was startin to push my buttons all the way over here, so I am sure the mr shortfuse would love for tones to drop by :popcorn:

tones03
09-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Oh come on now, all in good fun. I meant no harm and apologize if i aggravated anyone.

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Oh come on now, all in good fun. I meant no harm and apologize if i aggravated anyone.

If you know Ric you will know he's never serious. Me? I'm good with it. all in fun I say :cool:

tones03
09-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Well thats good then, back to the daughter talk. ;)

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Well thats good then, back to the daughter talk. ;)

No problem. See my avatar?

tones03
09-06-2007, 05:49 PM
haha, you always seem to have good avatars, mmm, im getting more and more interested.

Ric
09-06-2007, 06:00 PM

PS the link in your signature is dead.... I just got back from visiting the link with the teacher and all is well. Sodar, how is she at driving in the slalom course?

bcampbe7
09-06-2007, 06:02 PM
I just got back from visiting the link with the teacher and all is well. Sodar, how is she at driving in the slalom course?

Whoa, whoa, whoa... "Link with teacher"???? You can't post something like that and not share! :D

Ric
09-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa... "Link with teacher"???? You can't post something like that and not share! :D sodar is dating a teacher :nod:

betsy&david Harrison
09-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Back to the daughters...my 8 year old is too big for her britches these days. Yesterday she was thinking about the boy she wanted to marry and in the evening she went in and put on an undergarment of mine. She said if I hooked it tighter she could wear it. What am I to do with this one??Yikes!!!

Sodar
09-06-2007, 07:06 PM
I just got back from visiting the link with the teacher and all is well. Sodar, how is she at driving in the slalom course?

She drives very well. We have not ventured into the slalom course yet, but free skiing has been great. I taught her "straight lines and quick turns." Her family has an '06 Super Air N***que, so she has been well taught... she even knew how to use Perfect Pass without me teaching her!

Ric
09-06-2007, 07:07 PM
:love: .

TX.X-30 fan
09-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Damn is there a full moon, when I left we were discussing something about schools. :confused: 8p

TX.X-30 fan
09-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Young nubile Teacher pic thread???????

Just a peek OK. :D

phecksel
09-06-2007, 08:27 PM
How did the whole commission crap end up or don't I dare to ask?
She has officially resigned, I'll have more to offer in a week or two. She filed a formal complaint against one of the other council members, under the direct advice and supervision of the city attorney. Council as a group decided to not take any action, and in her resignation said her integrity would not be compromised by a council that fails to follow either their own policies and/or laws. There was a very specific reason why the formal complaint was made, and why it was done under the close supervision of the attorney.

betsy&david Harrison
09-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Now you have seen two teachers in swimsuits...what is this world coming to?

Maristar210
09-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Now you have seen two teachers in swimsuits...what is this world coming to?

I say 7 days in a week = 7 women for me :)

TX.X-30 fan
09-07-2007, 10:46 AM

7x5 min. = 35 min of whoopi (including warm-up & cool-down) :D

tones03
09-07-2007, 10:49 AM

How many different names do you have for your left hand??8p

Ric
09-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Now you have seen two teachers in swimsuits...what is this world coming to? The more the merrier!

Maristar210
09-07-2007, 12:38 PM

I'm not left handed 8p 8p 8p

Sodar
09-07-2007, 12:39 PM

He is a switch hitter! 4 names for his right and 3 for his left! It all works out...:D

Maristar210
09-07-2007, 12:41 PM
He is a switch hitter! 4 names for his right and 3 for his left! It all works out...:D

badum tish

Sodar that little philly and you outta be home playing naked twister :D

Sodar
09-07-2007, 12:58 PM
badum tish

Sodar that little philly and you outta be home playing naked twister :D

No

Ric
09-07-2007, 01:20 PM
You are a weird kid Cameron , I don't getcha :noface:
Yeah, in the middle of her classroom! Tell me that would not get the principal and parents panties in a bunch!

That is what I like to call Higher Education!

Sodar
09-07-2007, 01:25 PM
You are a weird kid Cameron , I don't getcha :noface:

And you are completely normal and everyone of your posts makes perfect sense :noface:

Ric
09-07-2007, 01:26 PM
And you are completely normal and everyone of your posts makes perfect sense :noface: It's from slingblade. but you are a sicko