PDA

View Full Version : Master Craft Boats of Arkansas...A+

wakescene
09-05-2007, 05:08 PM
I just have to give a shout out to Master Craft Boats of Arkansas. These ppl know how to run a dealership! I am jealous that I am not closer so I could shake their hands.

Jason and James in Service have always been excellent and I appreciate the one-on-one attention I get everytime I call their shop! Over the past 3 years I have placed no less then 7 calls for parts or general assistance. They have succeeded in getting me every part I needed, and also answered every service question 100% everytime. No call backs, no un-answered Q's and nothing left to chance.

This is true quality IMHO.

Keep up the excellent work Master Craft Boats of Arkansas!

K Geary
(The guy from NJ)

JohnE
09-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Always great to hear about a dealer taking good care of customers. especially since we've heard about some that do not.

G-man
09-05-2007, 05:38 PM
It's really good considering there was a change of ownership a while back. Shows what good employees can do for a dealership.

KBryant2007
09-05-2007, 10:05 PM
I bought from MCBoats of Arkansas back in January. Nothing but first class service. They go "Above and Beyond" in every area. I especially like the fact that I have their cell phone numbers, and feel confident that if I ever needed them they would be there, day or night.

tbd01
09-05-2007, 10:17 PM
James at mc boats is one of the most generous guys you will ever meet, I have bought 2 boats from them and if I ever need another it will be from them, they sell a lot of boats, but still know you by name when you call.
Great Dealership.:)

Hrkdrivr
09-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Echo all the above comments. Low (zero) pressure sales style and fast/courteous service. Once you meet them, you know James and his staff are honest straight-talkers. I'm bummed we had to leave Arkansas because I wanted them to have our business. If I'm not mistaken, James and his wife (well, just his wife, really) were "due" in July...anybody heard any news?

Farmer Ted
09-06-2007, 07:23 AM
I was very pleased witht the service I recieved from them too.

I've since moved and will give Texas MasterCraft a shot when the day comes, if they don't work out, I'll go back to Conway in a heartbeat.

endl
09-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Echo all the above comments. Low (zero) pressure sales style and fast/courteous service. Once you meet them, you know James and his staff are honest straight-talkers. I'm bummed we had to leave Arkansas because I wanted them to have our business. If I'm not mistaken, James and his wife (well, just his wife, really) were "due" in July...anybody heard any news?
Its a boy. Picture is on their website.

I bought my boat used and they have also been very helpfull in the couple service issues I have had. My boat is still under warranty and they have been great. James is low pressure and a great guy.

If you guys have technical questions Jason is a good source for info. He really knows alot about the engine charateristics and is great at trouble shooting.

RK@UST
09-06-2007, 10:15 AM
Its a boy. Picture is on their website.

I bought my boat used and they have also been very helpfull in the couple service issues I have had. My boat is still under warranty and they have been great. James is low pressure and a great guy.

If you guys have technical questions Jason is a good source for info. He really knows alot about the engine charateristics and is great at trouble shooting.
Same situation for me.
My boat is at their place right now for service.
I will buy a boat from them one day.

conway400
09-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Got my 2006 X-1 there this year. I second everything said here so far.

Just wish MCs were cheaper so I could get a bigger one. :)

I didn't realize there were so many Greers Ferry folks on here. We should meet next year!

G-man
09-06-2007, 11:08 AM
MC of AR use to host a annual reunion in Hot Springs, I guess they don't do that anymore. It was a blast.

KBryant2007
09-06-2007, 01:56 PM
I was disappointed this year when they had their MC Reunion at Lake Quachita. Wish I could have gone, but couldn't justify pulling my boat out of Greers and trailering it all the way to Hot Springs and back to Greers. I keep it at Eden Isle. Several other MCBoats are there. (2 X-80's, 2 -3 X-STARS, and an assortment of older Mastercrafts). Maybe we can talk the MCBoat crew into having a similar event up there next year.

conway400
09-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Yep - agreed. Mine's close to Sugar Loaf and there are several MCBoats close to there. Two X-80s? Wow. Saw new '08 graphics on a few x-stars several times over Labor Day weekend.

Ric
09-06-2007, 02:14 PM
I was disappointed this year when they had their MC Reunion at Lake Quachita. Wish I could have gone, but couldn't justify pulling my boat out of Greers and trailering it all the way to Hot Springs and back to Greers. I keep it at Eden Isle. Several other MCBoats are there. (2 X-80's, 2 -3 X-STARS, and an assortment of older Mastercrafts). Maybe we can talk the MCBoat crew into having a similar event up there next year. hell I trailered all the way from Houston to Degray lake and back last year for a long weekend, you can DO IT.

endl
09-06-2007, 03:19 PM
MC of AR use to host a annual reunion in Hot Springs, I guess they don't do that anymore. It was a blast.
Yes they did have one this year and it was at Ouachita. James parents have a houseboat at Mtn. Harbor and that severed as the Dock during the day while they had the Wakeboard competition. They also had a night cruise on the Houseboat which was nice. Pictures are on their website check them out.

You guys let us know next year if you cannot bring your boat I got plenty of room.

tbd01
09-06-2007, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=conway400]Got my 2006 X-1 there this year.
let me guess... yellow and black????
Ive got the rd and black one

KBryant2007
09-06-2007, 09:32 PM
One of the X-80's has the dual 350 MCX. Everytime I drive by and see it on the lift I drool . . . It has dual props and dual rudder. I'd love to have the opportunity to get behind the wheel of that one.

The other one I have seen up close. It's actually for sale on E-Bay. It has the loudest custom sound system I've ever heard. I believe he told me it has the single 496 engine. I think he wants in the high 70's for it.

conway400
09-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Yep - yellow and black. Can't miss it. :)
I have seen you a few times - pull up and say high some time!

X-80? Yes I would love to drive one of the duals. No desire to own that one, but I would sure borrow it for a day.

KBryant2007
09-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Will do. Here's a pic of my rig.

conway400
09-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Nice! Love your colors. And mine...

RK@UST
09-07-2007, 09:10 AM
CI , is that you ?
If so, haven't seen you up at the lake, we have spent most of our time up in Devils Fork. Been there EVERY weekend.

conway400
09-07-2007, 09:20 AM
It's me! :D Hey, there!

Trust me - been up every single weekend. Hanging out mostly in the pass from Mill Creek to Sugar Loaf - spending an hour or so each day at Snakehead jumping off the rocks.

RK@UST
09-07-2007, 09:28 AM
Cool, boat looks good.
This probably needs to get back to the MC Boats of Arkansas thread.
Rain this weekend. :mad:
See ya.

Yellow X9
09-07-2007, 09:45 AM
I was very pleased witht the service I recieved from them too.

I've since moved and will give Texas MasterCraft a shot when the day comes, if they don't work out, I'll go back to Conway in a heartbeat.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with the boyz at Texas Mastercraft, I have used them for quite sometime and no issues. They have helped me out with a few things above and beyond the call of duty

Thrall
09-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Not to threadjack too much more, but MC of AZ in Phoenix is a good shop too. I had a coupel issues when I first bought my boat, used, private party, not originally sold at MC of AZ either. Their service dept was very good to work, Donanvan the service mgr is top notch. Returns calls expeditiously, helped out w/ my boat with the same professionalism as if I had just bought it off their showroom floor ('cept I had to pay for some things 'cause the boat was no where near being under warranty).