PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming

Prostar in Michigain
09-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Well im probably the only person on this site worrying about this. Homecoming is coming up and i got a girl in mind so does anyone have any good ideas on how i could ask her. And if you guys want you can re live some of your memories or high school dances like the dance or the after parties and what ever but i have to ask her with in the next week and a half so all comments are greatly appreciated.

tia

Mark

TX.X-30 fan
09-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Take her to the lake for the day and ask her when she's having a good time on the water. :D

Or, get her e-mail and have Ump e-mail her and ask her for you. :noface:

JKTX21
09-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Give her a right smack on the bottom in the hallway, then wink and say.... "Oh it's going down!"

She'll know what you're talking about.

I was too cool for school (and too shy to ask girls out) when I was at that point in my life... too bad too, I was a good looking guy :rolleyes:

88 PS190
09-04-2007, 06:23 PM
sooner - better.

You'll want to avoid someone else sweepin it.

Girls LOVE something their friends get to see. The more visual the better as in they get to brag.

Prostar in Michigain
09-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks guys keep them coming

Sodar
09-04-2007, 06:38 PM
I was too cool for school (and too shy to ask girls out) when I was at that point in my life... :rolleyes:

Right there with you JTX!! I always did one of three things for these events:

1) Planted the seed and waited for her to ask or her to beg me... that way I had no fear of rejection.

2) Not go to the dance (Hated Dancing with a passion), then I would hit up the after parties and swoop up on the girls who's dates were tools. As in Wedding Crashers "You grab that net and you catch those beautiful butterflies."

3) Go with my friends that were girls... when girls see competition, they flock!!

In all honesty though.... Ask her early! Worst feeling in the world was when I planned to ask this one girl, only to find out some other toolbag asked her the night before.

JKTX21
09-04-2007, 06:45 PM
In all honesty though.... Ask her early! Worst feeling in the world was when I planned to ask this one girl, only to find out some other toolbag asked her the night before.

He may have been the "toolbag" but you were the "douchebag" for not asking!

Right there with you though. I was too afraid or apathetic to ask a girl out for Prom (or whatever it was) because I though she'd say no, was out of my league, etc. I ended up dating her for about 5 years after I got the balls to ask her out.

Moral of the story... ACT NOW! :D

Footin
09-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Remember: Go ugly early, at least I did at the bars.....beat the 2am rush.

TX.X-30 fan
09-04-2007, 07:34 PM

Great advice footin, I knew someone would get this tread going in the right direction. :rolleyes: :D

Footin
09-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Remember: at 10 their a 2 and at 2 their a 10!

tex
09-04-2007, 07:36 PM
What grades are you guys in?

fintek9
09-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Mark, pics, we need pics! Just like a boat, can sway our judgment
one way or the other."JK" No really the sooner the better! Just be your self. Don't be that someone you think you want to be because that might not be who she would go to the dance with! If that makes sense!

88 PS190
09-04-2007, 07:46 PM
and in the morning they're a .5 and you wonder why she's there...

I'm in 17th grade...

TX.X-30 fan
09-04-2007, 07:55 PM
and in the morning they're a .5 and you wonder why she's there...

I'm in 17th grade...

That's called a wolf, when you wake-up and your arm is under her and you would rather chew your arm off than wake her up. :D ;)

Maristar210
09-04-2007, 10:28 PM
What grades are you guys in?

I'm a Junior....

(Chris Farley) Do you know where the weight room is?

Maristar210
09-04-2007, 10:30 PM
That's called a wolf, when you wake-up and your arm is under her and you would rather chew your arm off than wake her up. :D ;)

Good one TX never hear that one before:rolleyes:

Well except when I was in DFW Ten years ago. They must have been running a sale on size 44 wranglers 8p

east tx skier
09-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Just call and ask her. Theatrics aside, just play it cool and once she says yes, don't be the bank robber just standing there with the bag of money. Get it done and be on your way.

If the dialing ties your stomach in knots, call and leave a message for her when you know she's not there. If she calls back, she's at least that interested and you don't have to have dialing anxiety. Used this method the first time I asked my now-wife out on a date. We were both in law school and it was sort of taboo dating in law school. Plus, I was in a class with her where I had an assigned seat next to her. I asked her out on April 1. At least if she'd said "no," I could've declared "April Fools!" and bailed.

Willski
09-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Just ask. I like the idea of taking her on the boat to do it. Then she'll know your cool cause you have an MC.

uawaterskier
09-05-2007, 12:23 AM
well i tell you what i did only it was for my prom date and I doubt you will have the resources to do this. It was right before the school play and I worked lighting (we had about a 10k budget). So I wrote a program (about an hour of my time) that gave me enough time to walk onto center stage, then BAM lights up and stary background patterns took a single red rose out from behind my back and ask her to prom. She pretty much had to say yes.

Be creative. Girls like it when you make them feel special. And I guess I need to go make my gf feel special now. Night TTers

LakePirate
09-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Whoever you wind up going with just remember no means yes, no means yes.

Just walk up to the hottest girl in school and ask her to the dance. What is the worst that can happen? She says no? Big freaking deal.

Think about Boomhauer on King of the Hill, he just goes up to every girl he sees and starts talking to them.

I did see a stat the other day that said that redheads are 67% more promiscuous than girls with other hair colors. Just a thought.

LakePirate
09-05-2007, 12:30 AM

I had always been told "Go ugly early, it saves time and money"

Upper Michigan Prostar190
09-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Just call and ask her. Theatrics aside, just play it cool and once she says yes, don't be the bank robber just standing there with the bag of money. Get it done and be on your way.

If the dialing ties your stomach in knots, call and leave a message for her when you know she's not there. If she calls back, she's at least that interested and you don't have to have dialing anxiety. Used this method the first time I asked my now-wife out on a date. We were both in law school and it was sort of taboo dating in law school. Plus, I was in a class with her where I had an assigned seat next to her. I asked her out on April 1. At least if she'd said "no," I could've declared "April Fools!" and bailed.
you missed your calling East, you shoulda been a sex therapist. :cool:

09-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Whoever you wind up going with just remember no means yes, no means yes.

Just walk up to the hottest girl in school and ask her to the dance. What is the worst that can happen? She says no? Big freaking deal.

Think about Boomhauer on King of the Hill, he just goes up to every girl he sees and starts talking to them.

I did see a stat the other day that said that redheads are 67% more promiscuous than girls with other hair colors. Just a thought.
your always trying to help a fellow brutha out!:)

09-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Well im probably the only person on this site worrying about this. Homecoming is coming up and i got a girl in mind so does anyone have any good ideas on how i could ask her. And if you guys want you can re live some of your memories or high school dances like the dance or the after parties and what ever but i have to ask her with in the next week and a half so all comments are greatly appreciated.

tia

Mark
Well, seeing Dr. Hoosier hasnt been here yet, I guess I will have to pinch hit for him. You could use Hoosier Bob's pickup line and say "You know, you look good in Orange."

OR

You could do like I would do, pull a few extra shifts at work to get some extra cash and....... nevermind..... your too young for that.

Just use the "you look good in orange" line, it works for Hoosier every time, Right Lakey?

Jorski
09-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Homecoming huh ? Well, I can think of only one image that suits this delicate situation ! Think "Fran the Tank" running naked in the quad ! It is bound to work, girls love that stuff !

Take this idea and run with ! Get it !?

JBaker
09-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Well...

You can:

1) Write it on her car or driveway.

2) Sneak into a class that you know she has during passing and write it on the board.

3) Ask w/ flowers or any small gift.

or I once wrote it on my chest w/ glow in the dark marker so when we hooked up she saw it...I highly recommend this.

Ric
09-05-2007, 10:24 AM
I am still laughing at "toolbag" and "beat the 2am rush" !!

TMCNo1
09-05-2007, 10:33 AM
You need to plan ahead!
Ask the ugliest girl in the 10th grade! You know, the one no one else would touch with a 10' pole. Once you've had 2 kids out of wedlock and finally have the 3rd child right after you get married, she will be the best looking woman in town the week before she divorces you!:banana: :woohoo: :firejump:

tex
09-05-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm a Junior....

(Chris Farley) Do you know where the weight room is?

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Prostar in Michigain
09-05-2007, 04:31 PM
man thanks guys im thinking about goin to her house and getting her moms permision and goin in her room and putting a fish bowl in there with some fish all the same color and have on gold fish and then but out of all the fish in the sea i chose you. Hows that sound. Maybe kinda lame? i dont know yet more ideas would help

TX.X-30 fan
09-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Get matching Crocs like UMP & Mrs UMP have.

Look UMP you left them on the dock dude. :D

Sodar
09-05-2007, 04:42 PM
man thanks guys im thinking about goin to her house and getting her moms permision and goin in her room and putting a fish bowl in there with some fish all the same color and have on gold fish and then but out of all the fish in the sea i chose you. Hows that sound. Maybe kinda lame? i dont know yet more ideas would help

What, did you get that from Laguna Beach????

Prostar in Michigain
09-05-2007, 04:55 PM
is it that lame hahhah how about this cuz she is really good at tennis and that means she has really nice legs. but anyways she always wants me to go play with her so i will go and keep a ball in my pocket that says homecoming with a ? on it and then hit it to her but hit it bad on purpose so that she can read it. is that better hahahahaaha

Sodar
09-05-2007, 04:56 PM
That is MUCH better!

Prostar in Michigain
09-05-2007, 05:02 PM
hahaha thanks sodar i offically think your the most helpful on this whole site

bcampbe7
09-05-2007, 05:04 PM
hahaha thanks sodar i offically think your the most helpful on this whole site

Geez, are you asking Sodar to Homecoming or what? He won't go, he's too far away from you.

jbfootin
09-05-2007, 05:06 PM
is it that lame hahhah how about this cuz she is really good at tennis and that means she has really nice legs. but anyways she always wants me to go play with her so i will go and keep a ball in my pocket that says homecoming with a ? on it and then hit it to her but hit it bad on purpose so that she can read it. is that better hahahahaaha
Much better than the fish thing....:cool:

Prostar in Michigain
09-05-2007, 05:10 PM
campbe im not asking sodar ahahahaha and ya i think thats how im gonna do it is the tennis ball thing

TX.X-30 fan
09-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Like the tennis ball, good idea there.

That take on Sodar though :noface:

RexDog1
09-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fish????????????????????/ Balls???????????????

I have been reading this and pulling my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look!!!!!!!! just go up to her and ask her..... if she says YES! You say Cool, we will talk about later and walk away ................
If she says NO??? do the same, girls do not like games ……Ball up and just say it to her..............
She will respect that more and when she talks to her friends, oh and she will, you will come off like a man

Rockman
09-05-2007, 05:52 PM

:uglyhamme :friday: :uglyhamme

Ric
09-05-2007, 06:04 PM
man thanks guys im thinking about goin to her house and getting her moms permision and goin in her room and putting a fish bowl in there with some fish all the same color and have on gold fish and then but out of all the fish in the sea i chose you. Hows that sound. Maybe kinda lame? i dont know yet more ideas would help VERY stalkeresque. Do not do that.

I've read enough here to say she's throwing you signs pal, now man up and just ask her quick!

LakePirate
09-05-2007, 09:51 PM

Dude that reminds me of a joke.

What is that in your pocket?

A tennis ball.

Wow, does that hurt?

KnoxX2
09-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Ok this is what you do................................................ ......

Frist find out what classes she has.

Then send her roses delivered to her in class

On the card ask her to the dance.

See it's that easy!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

P.S. Stick with me kid and you will go far :cool: :D

Maristar210
09-05-2007, 10:01 PM
I love prostar in Michigain
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LakePirate
09-05-2007, 10:03 PM
All clowning aside, this girl is obviously interested in you as she wants to do things with you (see play tennis). You are not proposing marriage and you probably won't remember her name in 12 years. I couldn't tell you who any of my homecoming dates were, for that matter I couldn't tell you the names of a lot of women I "knew".

Just ask her.

If you don't you will be labeled Friend and your life will end.

Prostar in Michigain
09-05-2007, 10:52 PM
well first of all maristar i had to spell michigan the way i did because the site said that some one already had the user name with michigan spelled there right way. And thanks guys you really are helping

Maristar210
09-05-2007, 10:59 PM

Prostar in Michigain
09-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Your so cool maristar

Maristar210
09-05-2007, 11:24 PM

Maristar210
09-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Your so cool maristar

Good luck to you smart guy

88 PS190
09-05-2007, 11:26 PM
lol whatever Maristar is drinking pour me a double.

Prostar in Michigain
09-05-2007, 11:26 PM
well ill tlk to u l8ter maristar i got to go text some friends

Maristar210
09-05-2007, 11:31 PM

88 PS190
09-05-2007, 11:34 PM
My question, and maybe some of the residents of MI could explain this.

Is MI in the midwest?

I always have thought of it as more the near east.

east tx skier
09-05-2007, 11:37 PM
I'm not pointing any fingers, but as long as we're talking about grammar and all ...

"Your" is the possessive of you.

"You're" is the same as "you are."

I sincerely apologize for waxing grammatical, but I needed to get that off my chest and it's at least the third time I've seen it today.

Leroy
09-06-2007, 12:58 AM
I guess I didn't realize grammar was so high on the list of things to check on this site.......moderator huddle....

Guess I'll be watching myself a little closer. Growing up in TN I still relate to the Beverly Hillbillies....if you remember that show....

Ric
09-06-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm not pointing any fingers, but as long as we're talking about grammar and all ...

"Your" is the possessive of you.

"You're" is the same as "you are."

I sincerely apologize for waxing grammatical, but I needed to get that off my chest and it's at least the third time I've seen it today. you're a dork

east tx skier
09-06-2007, 10:49 AM
you're a dork

Well played. I would've also accepted "yer uh dork!" ;)

09-06-2007, 10:56 AM
All clowning aside, this girl is obviously interested in you as she wants to do things with you (see play tennis). You are not proposing marriage and you probably won't remember her name in 12 years. I couldn't tell you who any of my homecoming dates were, for that matter I couldn't tell you the names of a lot of women I "knew".

Just ask her.

If you don't you will be labeled Friend and your life will end.
I bet Hoosier Bob will remember your name in 12 years.

tones03
09-06-2007, 11:08 AM
My question, and maybe some of the residents of MI could explain this.

Is MI in the midwest?

I always have thought of it as more the near east.

:confused: :confused: :confused: 8p

TMCNo1
09-06-2007, 11:14 AM
i was tought is skool we were in the midwest, i think the east cost states or the east, i dunno though:confused: , we are where you want us to be.

Whut?:confused: :rolleyes:

tones03
09-06-2007, 11:20 AM
yeah i read that 3 times and that didnt make any since to me. i was told MI was in the midwest, not north east or whatever.

ahh..screw it! just i will delete that post and put a bunch of faces. im just proving that people from MI cant spell or talk.

88 PS190
09-06-2007, 11:21 AM
he's replying to my question as to what Michiganders consider the state of Michigan to be. Midwestern or eastern.

Ric
09-06-2007, 11:27 AM
well first of all maristar i had to spell michigan the way i did because the site said that some one already had the user name with michigan spelled there right way. And thanks guys you really are helping boy, I say BOY! Have you made the move yet? :popcorn:

09-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Engine cover.

tones03
09-06-2007, 11:36 AM
boy, I say BOY! Have you made the move yet? :popcorn:

He should be in school, either doing it (asking her) or learning english and spelling. If he was like me in HS, he will get on the internet and post on here to update us just so he doesnt have to do actual school work

chudson
09-06-2007, 11:36 AM
One place michigan ain't is top 20!!! :D :rolleyes:

tones03
09-06-2007, 11:39 AM
One place michigan ain't is top 20!!! :D :rolleyes:

OUCH!! good one though:o

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Billy Idol gets it, why doesn't Julia?

Sodar
09-06-2007, 11:48 AM
So whats the deal? Did you ask her yet? What did she say?

sizzler
09-06-2007, 11:49 AM
if you havnt...just go up and ask her directly......its the best approach....trust us.....

Flatwaterfooter
09-06-2007, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=JKTX21]Give her a right smack on the bottom in the hallway, then wink and say.... "Oh it's going down!"

She'll know what you're talking about.

This is still the best way to approach it. ;)

09-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Billy Idol gets it, why doesn't Julia?
LOL!!!!

Rock on Steve! that scene was hilarious! Billy Idol freakin rules!!!! I love it when the woman asks him what the "mile high" club is, and Billy just kinda looks at her seductively and gives her that signature smile. CLASSIC!!! :uglyhamme Too funny!

Maristar210
09-06-2007, 12:31 PM
LOL!!!!

Rock on Steve! that scene was hilarious! Billy Idol freakin rules!!!! I love it when the woman asks him what the "mile high" club is, and Billy just kinda looks at her seductively and gives her that signature smile. CLASSIC!!! :uglyhamme Too funny!

"I'll even let ya hold the remote control"

I must admit I love that cheesy movie. The Delorean and Miami Vice music :uglyhamme

09-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Well........:popcorn: did you ask her or what?

TMCNo1
09-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Probably what! He'll more than likely go to a XXX Rated Drive-In movie theater by himself the night of Homecoming!

starman205
09-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Here is what one of my son's did to ask a girl to homecoming. He worked out the following with her Mom. He marked a trail from the front door of her house to a bathroom shower with hershey kisses. In the shower he placed a dozen roses with the following note: "Now that I have kissed the ground you have walked on and showered you with roses, will you go to Homecoming with me?" A little corny but it WORKED!!!!! :D

TMCNo1
09-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Here is what one of my son's did to ask a girl to homecoming. He worked out the following with her Mom. He marked a trail from the front door of her house to a bathroom shower with hershey kisses. In the shower he placed a dozen roses with the following note: "Now that I have kissed the ground you have walked on and showered you with roses, will you go to Homecoming with me?" A little corny but it WORKED!!!!! :D

Now that is what dreams are made of, think I'll try that one on the wife!:rolleyes: :D

Monte
09-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Now that is what dreams are made of, think I'll try that one on the wife!:rolleyes: :D

She helps you wax the boat, but you have problems asking her to go to homecoming????:D 8p

bcampbe7
09-07-2007, 12:30 PM

Don't forget to put 2 Tylenol on the bathroom sick! :D :D

TMCNo1
09-07-2007, 12:34 PM
She helps you wax the boat, but you have problems asking her to go to homecoming????

Homecoming nothing, after 37 years of marriage and 18 years of cleaning the MasterCraft's windows, I've got to come up with new ways to seduce her!
The last three I used, "Let's get naked and jump in a pile and sing hymns", "Let me get the landscaping plastic and we'll have a extra virgin olive oil party" and "I promise I won't eat anymore boiled pickled eggs" has run it course!:banana: :woohoo: :firejump:

TMCNo1
09-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Don't forget to put 2 Tylenol on the bathroom sick! :D :D

ProStar in Michigain, that reminds me,

Next time you see her, hand her 2 tylenol and tell her, it's for her headache she is going to have during Homecoming. She'll probably tell you she won't have a headache during Homecoming, then say, Good' will you go to the Homecoming with me!:rolleyes: :D

Prostar in Michigain
09-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Guys i asked her up front in front off all her friends and she said YES. Thanks for they help guys and im still working on my grammar

Sodar
09-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Guys i asked her up front in front off all her friends and she said YES. Thanks for they help guys and im still working on my grammar

Right on Dude!! Congrats!!

Monte
09-07-2007, 04:26 PM

That took big ones.. Good job!:cool:

09-07-2007, 04:27 PM
See! engine cover works every time.

KnoxX2
09-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Congrats......................See I told you so!

tones03
09-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Nice, congrats, man i do NOT miss those days...

Monte
09-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Homecoming nothing, after 37 years of marriage and 18 years of cleaning the MasterCraft's windows, I've got to come up with new ways to seduce her!
The last three I used, "Let's get naked and jump in a pile and sing hymns", "Let me get the landscaping plastic and we'll have a extra virgin olive oil party" and "I promise I won't eat anymore boiled pickled eggs" has run it course!:banana: :woohoo: :firejump:

That is simple #1.. Whan she asks you for a china cabinet for christmas.. buy her a wakeboard;)

Ric
09-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Guys i asked her up front in front off all her friends and she said YES. Thanks for they help guys and im still working on my grammar good job.

You're not worried about her backing out on you over the weekend since you put her on the spot in front of her friends, are you?

Monte
09-07-2007, 05:03 PM
good job.

You're not worried about her backing out on you over the weekend since you put her on the spot in front of her friends, are you?

Stirin the pot again ric??:rolleyes:

Ric
09-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Stirin the pot again ric??:rolleyes: You're right, he should probably not worry about that at all. Prostair, forget I said anything. Enjoy your weekend!

Monte
09-07-2007, 05:11 PM
You're right, he should probably not worry about that at all. Prostair, forget I said anything. Enjoy your weekend!

The poor guy is going to get a complex:( :rolleyes: Women are usually mean at first then they reconsider.. Unless one of their friends doesn't like you or does and talks bad about you. Then it can go the other way around...

Ric
09-07-2007, 05:13 PM
The poor guy is going to get a complex:( :rolleyes: Women are usually mean at first then they reconsider.. Unless one of their friends doesn't like you or does and talks bad about you. Then it can go the other way around... No, you're right, this chick is probably not messing with him. I shouldn't have even brought it up. No way she will call and back out or change her mind over the next few days.

Tourney Team 197
09-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Way to go Michigain! Be sure to post some pics from the dance.

TMCNo1
09-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Good job there Promichi in Stargain, you saved 2 tylenol, a bunch of Hershey Kisses and a dozen roses!:uglyhamme :rolleyes: :D

Ric
09-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Remember your helmet when you head into battle michigain

ProTour X9
09-09-2007, 03:52 PM
You guys are funny.:purplaugh :purplaugh

TMCNo1
09-09-2007, 04:18 PM
You guys are funny.

We are all designated as semi-amateur professional specialists generalizing in floating comedy of weird ****!:confused: :rolleyes: :D

Anytime you need our advise, we are a wealth of "Dear Abby" style information unparalled by anything of no importance!

TX.X-30 fan
09-09-2007, 04:23 PM
We are all designated as semi-amateur professional specialists generalizing in floating comedy of weird ****!:confused: :D

Are you typing while under a general anesthesia with a high definition camera in your colon? :confused: :D

ProTour X9
09-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Ok I need some advice, whats Dear Abby???

TMCNo1
09-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Ok I need some advice, whats Dear Abby???
A lady who is syndicated in most newspapers, who gives advise to people with all types of problems.

jbfootin
09-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Remember your helmet when you head into battle michigain
I am sure your parents would prefer to keep you out of the battle, but this is sound advice...:rolleyes: :D

LakePirate
09-10-2007, 08:32 PM
The wisdom of TeamTalk is proven again.

Ric
09-17-2007, 05:19 PM
Guys i asked her up front in front off all her friends and she said YES. Thanks for they help guys and im still working on my grammar when is homecoming?

Prostar in Michigain
09-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Sept 22nd and now she has a hot red dress to match my pimpin red tie and she has her liscense so i dont have to ride around with my mom haha

Sodar
09-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Sept 22nd and now she has a hot red dress to match my pimpin red tie and she has her liscense so i dont have to ride around with my mom haha

Nothing like a designated driver! :D Just Kidding!!

When are you going to be 16??

Prostar in Michigain
09-17-2007, 06:51 PM
July 7th so i still have a while to wait but i already have a car

Sodar
09-17-2007, 06:54 PM
July 7th so i still have a while to wait but i already have a car

Dating an older woman huh!?!?! I like it!! :D

What kind of car do you have?

Kyle's_prostar205
09-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Oh to be 16 again! I'm only 24 and it seems like so long ago! Good luck and have fun. You will look back on times like these so make them the best! BTW...We want pictures you know! The red tie, red dress, red MasterCraft...Do I see a pattern? :):)

tex
09-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Oh to be 16 again! I'm only 24 and it seems like so long ago! Good luck and have fun. You will look back on times like these so make them the best! BTW...We want pictures you know! The red tie, red dress, red MasterCraft...Do I see a pattern? :):)
He must be a Sammy fan! Hagar not Duval.

Prostar in Michigain
09-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Hahah i will once there takin ill be on probably after the after party to post them. And sodar i have a black 2001 silverado pick up truck with a kickin sound system. The only reason i have it is because my dad wanted help at the lake trailering boats

BriEOD
09-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Forget her driving, get your 'Uncle Ric' to spring for a limo. I heard he is rich and has a new PS 197 that is red to match your tie and her dress.

JohnnyB
09-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Great thread.....Prostar in Michigain, make sure you post pictures of the event.....will take us all back.....enjoy it....great memories!!

Glad to hear you "manned up" and just asked instead of doing something corney......just read this tonight and readin' between the lines with the fact that she askin' you to play tennis, etc, I was guessing you were going to get a 'yes' unless someone beat you to it.

My best friends Dad used to say, "Have fun and be good. If you can't be good, be safe. If you can't be safe, name it after me!"

Seriously......Have fun, be good, be safe, post pics!!!! :cool:

BriEOD
09-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Yes, be 'smart,' but have fun. Stay away from the drugs!!

Prostar in Michigain
09-17-2007, 08:51 PM
belive me i will i got a summer next year to live for full of mastercraftin