PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Factory locker sac for X-Star/205V/X1

swatguy
09-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Well I posted this a while back that the seam on my locker sac ruptured. I tried the Fly high replacement Pro X-Series Tube Sac. Works for now, but def doesn't hold near as much weight as the factory sac due to the confined space in there. It blows my locker top open and gets some huge air pockets in there with my factory system partly due to the fact the ports are on the top of the sac. Also the fly high is 20 inches or so shorter than the factory bag. So anbody have an extra they are willing to part with or maybe some of you guys have one laying around the shop?

Thought I would try this and see what happens. If I can't find one then the next step would be to call Fly High and have them do a custom sac. Anbody have the dimensions of the factory sac? I think Fly high may still have them as they made them if I recall, but just in case if anyone can help me out that would be appreciated.
Thanks

JimN
09-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Call a car dealer or upholstery shop and ask for the number of the people who do vinyl repairs for them.